• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

From Ttc buddies - bump buddies 2014 (2 blue bumps, 2 pink bump) all babies are here!

Momwife I hate internet wenbut does that because its mostly wen we need itt grr .. Haven't been congested but heard natura hayfever meds r good but obviously speak to ur doc first hope .. U start feelin better .. :)

Owl I agree but cyst bak to normal so hopefuly I cn have a water birth yay!! So yay to natural also haha .. Doo as u can see we gona have a lil girl n she's very healthy accordin to scan so me happy ..

Den Iwas gona say girl thenchanged my mind n thought boy I found out today its the most amazin feelin hehe :)

Awwww congrats hun <3

Hi ladies!!

I went to my primary care Dr. today. She told me that I was dehyrdated and my blood pressure was 145/86. I did not do too wel on the breathing test either. (Asthma) She told me that I would have to take my high blood pressure pills 4 times day, which I do not want to.:growlmad: I am gaining too much weight which I do not understand since I do not eat that much, she said I am on the verge of getting diabetes. I only gained 2 pounds since Feb 3. I do remember she told me if I want to conceive I have to be no more than 130 pounds due to my height, which my weight is way over that now. I will just start to get on my treadmill for 30 minutes daily and see what happens. What do you ladies think? She did a pelvic and she told me that I am 18 weeks today. My Dr. also told me that on Monday I have to give my ob the referral so that I can see a high risk ob-gyn. This sucks. I hope my appt next Monday will go well. You ladies keep your fx for me. I wil not change my ticker until I go to my ob which is next Monday.

I am glad to know that everyone is doing well.:hugs::hugs:

MomWife - sorry to hear that. Keeping you in my thoughts! Let us know how it goes on Monday.

My gender scan is tomorrow - eeeek I'm so excited! Any last minute guesses? I still think girl, a lot of people on BnB think girl, but a lot of people in my FB group think boy lol

Oh what alot to be told MomWife ! Fingers crossed things stay smooth for you x I have my diabetes bloods being taken on Friday i forgot to go last week :( Midwife left me a grumpy voicemail about it... bleh x My fingers are certainly crossed tight for you hun xx

Den i'm gonna stick with Girl hah, so exciting! Good luck with finding out :)

Oh what alot to be told MomWife ! Fingers crossed things stay smooth for you x I have my diabetes bloods being taken on Friday i forgot to go last week :( Midwife left me a grumpy voicemail about it... bleh x My fingers are certainly crossed tight for you hun xx

Den i'm gonna stick with Girl hah, so exciting! Good luck with finding out :)

Thanks - I'll update as soon as I find out :)

Nothing really to update from our scan other than baby is super active and won't show their package lol. We've booked a private scan for tomorrow afternoon to try and find out the gender again. Here are some pics from our scan today.

Attachments

• BABY_2.jpg
    BABY_2.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 5
  • BABY_7.jpg
    BABY_7.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 3
  • BABY_14.jpg
    BABY_14.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 3
  • BABY_17.jpg
    BABY_17.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 3
  • BABY_11.jpg
    BABY_11.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 4
Awww! Den what a cutie :D Lovely pictures

Naughty bub not showing off haha, looking forward to hearing from the gender scan

Thanks Owl :) I'm thinking girl based on our scan yesterday - do you still think it's a girl?

I think boy haha :) my sonograoger wudcatch it she's brilliant lol .. As busy as my baby was she twisted her and eerythin even got a foot pic haha sorry I've been quiet my life is a lil crazy n I'm very emotional nn etc lol :hugs: good luck ladies :)

Thanks Owl :) I'm thinking girl based on our scan yesterday - do you still think it's a girl?

Yes i'm still going to say girl, only vaguely based on the skull theory! but i'm not very good at that xD His/Her head seems more rounded than my lil boy.

It's nice that they could get such lovely pictures for you :D My hospital would only allow 2 photos per baby ... I saw all the little footsies and angles though x

I got 16 pictures at my last scan n I paid barely anythin lol .. :) lots of pictures haha

At our ultrasound place you get a disc for $20 - but this was definitely the most photos I've gotten. I think I only got 5 pictures on my disc when I was pregnant with my son.

Oh wow! ... I'm jealous ! haha, i paid £8.00 for 2 photos for 12 week scan and they'd only print me one at the 20 week scan which was £4.00

I really want to have a private scan done to see him again and get lots a pictures but they are abit too expensive for my budget >.<!

Congrats den I was so wrong lol :) so now 2 girls .. You ladies must let me know if u want me to change ur edd on the front page :) .. I paid R500 which is £ 28 n $41 so ya normally I pay double lol

Thanks ladies - we are over the moon! To be able to have one of each is a blessing <3

Awwwww Congrats Den!:flower::hugs: I love the name that you and your oh picked out!!!!!

I go to my 1st high risk ob appt on Monday. The hospital told me that I could be there quite a while.:growlmad: Yesterday I had to go see my Dr. since she said that my white blood count was too high. She said the normal is 10 and mines was at 16. She found out what it was, it was my asthma. My asthma is getting worse now probably since I am pregnant.:growlmad: My Dr. took more blood and to see what all I am allergic to. This pregnancy is sooo much different since my asthma was not bothering me at all when I was pregnant with both of my daughters. I am happy that I getting the care that I need and that I have an appt Monday. I will then find out how far along I really am.

How is everybody doing today??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->