From Ttc buddies - bump buddies 2014 (2 blue bumps, 2 pink bump) all babies are here!

We have chosen a name haha kinda happened by mistake lol ... I've been worried that I was leakin amniotic fluid so I went a bought a test at my pharmacy .. Have to wait 12hours lol sigh ...

Momwife I've been using ventilin .. I hope u r doin better n ur heart is not having problems must be quite scary ...

Den that's amazin u must get ur oh to listen to baby lie with his ear on ur belly he will really enjoy that .. Yay for 7 days of no Ms .. My nausea comin bak :(

Hi ladies, sorry for disappearing. I didn't realize how long it had been x How is everyone?

I'm well but very tired now hah and baby seems to be too! He's turned this week now lays with his bum against my chest but seems to be laying facing my right side so i hope he moves around on his own :) i see the MW on 24th for my 34 week appointment. Then i have my 36 week scan on 7th May

Hello Owl!!! 33 weeks!! Wow time is flying by!! Let me know how your appt goes. I hope he moves around on his own too owl. I see my OB on the 23rd. I switced to a different OB since I only talked to her for about 5 minutes.:wacko: I found out about this OB from my co-worker, she said her daughter loved him. I hope my appt goes well. I will let you ladies know. It matters a lot since I am high risk and I just want to receive the best care.

I have good news. My job want me to go full-time in August when preschool starts back up from summer break. I would be a full time teacher assistant! But the only thing is that I have to see if I can get maternity leave for 3 months since when I have the baby school will just be starting up. My hubby said that he could work midnights so he can stay at home with the baby while I am at work. I will keep my fx that I can get maternity leave. The teacher really like me she said we will figure something out, as long as I can have you I will deal with having a sub for 3 months! That made me smile. Another thing is that I can be able to pay for my classes so that I can get back into college. I only have 5 classes left and then I will have my Bachelor's in Healthcare Management. FX for me!!!!

Oh wow that's sounding amazing Momwife :D I hope everything goes to plan for you and that you complete your classes! X

I'll let you know how the midwife goes, I had to miss my 32 week appointment because I was visiting my mum and they had no available appointments that I could make it to in the right time scale due to Easter but I'm looking forward to my 34 week appointment :)

I'm curious to see how I measure this time, I'd got smaller at my 30 week apparently but I'm not convinced the midwife measured right as I didn't know she'd even taken the measurement! Well I guess I'll see at this one :3 haha

Hope you're having a good Easter

Hi everyone :)

Sorry I haven't updated either. I'm doing okay, still have m/s blah! hard to believe I'm 25 weeks already...met the OB yesterday, and she wants me to try delivering vaginally vs. another c-section. i'm so nervous!

Hope everyone is doing well xx

Hi Den!! Im glad that you are doing ok. :flower: I hope the m/s passes soon!! How do you feel about delivering vaginally? Have you ever thought about delivering vaginally or having another c-section?

I have my ob appt morning, I will let you ladies know how it goes. This lil boy in my tummy is really moving! Everytime he moves I just get a huge smile on my face! Hubby felt him move really good tonight! I am so anxious and excited that we are bringing another bundle of joy in our lives!

Hello den owl and momwife .. You ladies sound well .. Besides m/s den I don't know how u do it lol .. I wud die ..

Still got cracklin in my chest sigh .. But just left it .. We gona name our baby girl shelly Doreen O'Connell .. Somethin old and new haha .. .. Wow owl 33 weeks I thought baby turned already well me at 28weeks lol .. I mean 27 weeks .. Seein my baby girl on friday !! :wohoo: !! Good luck ladies keep in touch :)

I had a letter come yesterday from my GP surgery saying they've made me an appointment for me today to see the Phlebotomist "To discuss: Repeat blood test - for iron levels" I'm kinda worried as i don't want to be put on any more pills nor do i really want any more blood taken! My iron levels have always been "really good" when ever i gave blood or had my iron levels checked
It's in 3 hours time so i'll come back this evening to say how it goes :/

Midwife in 4 hours time too so i'll report in on that too hah

I have blood test for gd and other bacteria tomorrow sigh .. I hate blood tests hope it goes well owl !!

Owl, I hope everything goes well for you.

Moltal, I hate blood tests too! I hope everything comes back normal for you. I have to go in 3 weeks to take the gestational diabetes test. I remember when I had to take that test before. Nasty drink!!!! :nope:

My appt went well yesterday. The baby heartbeat was 154! He was doing plenty of moving when I heard his heartbeat. Awwwww!!!

FX to you ladies that everything comes back normal with you all tests.

Good luck with the bloods moltal and I'm pleased to hear baby is doing well momwife :) the diabetes test was horrid for me it made me feel sick and abit dizzy but I did have to walk home after which takes half hour :(

I went to talk to the phlebotomist yesterday and she said they couldn't see my full blood results but my iron levels came back lower than previously and "something else came back higher than it should" but no one could tell me what :S they took more blood so I have to call back in 2weeks

Saw another midwife and she was lovely genuinely felt like she cared which was nice :) baby is doing well , she turned him so he's fully head down now, back/bum on my left side/ top of bump .

My blood pressure was done 4 times and came back much more elevated the first 2 times but I was nervous because it was this was the first time I'd been with out my OH there, because my BP history and that being higher at first I'm being put on weekly BP and urine checks just to watch out for Preeclampsia. I was assured though that it's more about their policy to keep an eye on it more carefully but it's never been high enough to need need meds or a hospital visit. Next check up is on 29th

Bump measured 35cms :)

So some ups and some downs I guess but I'm happy with how things are going

I really wanted to have another c-section. Mostly because we have a 2 year old who I need to find someone to watch, and it would have been easier if we had a date and time set in stone so that was covered. And also my husband is taking 2 weeks vacation when I give birth. If I try and deliver vaginally we won`t know the exact date until I go into labor lol. I`m also petrified of delivering vaginally lol. I don`t deal with pain well. My next appointment is May 22, I`m hoping to ask them if I can just book a c-section instead.

On May 10 I turn the big 3-0 and we`ve also booked a private 4D ultrasound for that day. This one we pay for (but it`s a birthday present to myself) :) So excited to see our baby girl, haven`t seen her since 18 weeks.

Awwww Den! That is an amazing present i wish i'd thought of that for my birthday last week but i think 34 weeks was alittle too late to see anything well?

So! My update: I just got home from the Midwife and i gotta say i totally adore this lady that i'm currently seeing she's so friendly and helpful! really makes going a positive experience :)

Baby position: He's stayed head down! *dance* But she said he doesn't feel engaged at all today; he was 4/5th palpable 5 days ago but hey ho

Mystery blood results: I'm anemic... I'm told normal ranges are 12.1-15.1 and the result from my 28 week bloods was 10.6 and according to the results from last week they are still low but i can't be told how low until i got back to the MW on 9th. She's requested a prescription for iron supplements to be sorted out for me. So more pills to add to the pile hah

Blood pressure: I had a great reading of 120/82 MW did a little victory dance for me Lol, My last visit i had a reading of 152/96 got put on BP watch where i had appointments made twice a week to monitor it but i've been taken off it again now :D my notes " No symptoms of high BP, BP MUCH better today" Which is a miracle

I'm in a pretty good mood :D

How is everyone?

Doing okay - went for my gestational diabetes test yesterday. Didn't bother me at all. Just waiting on the results.

Gracie is extremely active so a lot of my worries have disappeared. I can't wait for the 10th to see what she looks like!

Hope everyone is doing well xx

Just had the first lot of my new tablets, made me feel very sick

210mg Ferrous fumarate 3 times a day blerg :(

I see no one returned :( Hah

Well quick update i had my 36 week scan on 7th and baby is well, measured perfectly and i have to go ahead for a vaginal birth (Wooo!.. haha) He's currently 5lbs 13oz approx so they guessed at 7lbs8oz - 8lbs on his due date

Also had my 36+2 Midwife appointment today and we got to hear his heartbeat (146 beats per min) which was lovely, he's now 3-4/5th Palpable.

My Blood pressure was a nice 136/84 :thumbup: so no need to go again next week! No signs of PreEclampsia which was a big risk for me but looks like i stayed clear :happydance: Had my weight checked for the first time since my booking in and I've only gained 12lbs in total so pretty pleased about that too; i don't need to see a consultant about that :winkwink:

Now! Time for my sausage casserole and then this whale is going to take a nap :sleep: Bahahahaha

Not long now, Owl!

I am so excited for our ultrasound tomorrow - I will post a few pics when I get them :)

Nope! Pretty much on labour watch now! OH is worse than me, every time i sit up in bed or if i get leg cramps etc he thinks all systems are go LOL

Looking forward to seeing your pic den :D

Happy birthday Den!!! Hope you have a wonderful day! Can't wait for the pics! :) Owl, men are sooooo funny especially at this time. I bet he is more anxious than you. You are almost there. I just noticed I arm going to be the last one to deliver. I was just looking on the 1st page of our group of our due dates.

My asthma appt didn't go well on Thursday. My asthma nurse says that my lungs is still inflamed and that she still want me to take the steroid inhaler until my lungs get better. Have to go back in 4 weeks. If my asthma was doing ok I would be going back in 2 months. My allergies are bothering me and now I have a cold. My ob appt is Wednesday and I have to drink that nasty sugary drink. Hopefully my appt goes well. Hope all you ladies have a nice day!

Here's a collage I made of some of my favorite pictures from my birthday scan on Saturday :) Gracie looks so much like her brother already. I can't wait until she's here <3

Attachments

• gracie1.jpg
    gracie1.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4