From Ttc buddies - bump buddies 2014 (2 blue bumps, 2 pink bump) all babies are here!

Sounds like implant !!! U won't get a bfp if u had implantation today ... But test test test hehe me so jealous I have a whole 35days again before I can test lol sucks ass .. But then again I must I'm happy I'm gettin periods I was irregular before so yay ..

Good luck den I hope this cycle is ur lucky one hehe
!!! I'm sure u got it .. Keep us updated ..

Thanks hun, yes I will definitely keep you updated :) I'm thinking implantation as well.

How are you doing?

I'm not so gr8 lol ... Ug life goes on ... Hope testing goes good this mornin for you good luck :)

Ohh no Moltal i just saw yesterdays messages; sorry to see AF showed.
Sounds like things are going well Den :)

I'm very excited about this cycle but i have a gut feeling today that it won't be my time

Owl ur temps look good you not out till af shows and i hope mine just gona b 5 days like ;ast ti,e "wishful thinkin" I was tempted to test just to see lol this just shows im getting addicted .. i wonder if it possible lol???

Den ... i must say some days i really dislike my job due to all the germs brought in by all the lil kiddies ... im sick with af .. and nothin is helping help me now haha !!! Its still early den .. try wait u can do it !!

Owl ur temps look good you not out till af shows and i hope mine just gona b 5 days like ;ast ti,e "wishful thinkin" I was tempted to test just to see lol this just shows im getting addicted .. i wonder if it possible lol???

Den ... i must say some days i really dislike my job due to all the germs brought in by all the lil kiddies ... im sick with af .. and nothin is helping help me now haha !!! Its still early den .. try wait u can do it !!

Thanks hun, I know it's early still. Still having some light brown spotting so that's a good sign I think. Plus I'm still very nauseous lol.

:hugs:

I hope all your symtoms r good signs.. I can't wait till I get a bfp !!! Good luck ladies enjoy ur week!

Hello ladies!

It has been a busy week for me since I am volunteering at an elementary school. Wish I was working in the healthcare field right now!! Have a degree and I am 5 courses away from obtaining my Bachelor's in healthcare management. This sucks that no one will not give me a chance. Good news is asthma has not been bothering me which I am happy about!:flower:

I am now 10DPO. Currently, I am experiencing cramps but AF is not due until the 26-28 of this month. I don't know what is going on. Maybe AF will come early.:shrug:

How is everybody doing so far? FX for the ladies on next cycle since AF came.:hugs: I hope all of us will receive our BFP before next year!!!

Hey MomWife ! :) It's a shame no one will give you a chance! but i think that's how things go now, You'll get lucky and have a lovely healthcare job i'm sure. It's good to hear about the asthma leaving you alone; I have asthma too and it horrid when it's playing up.

At 10DPO the cramps could be implantation? I'm sure i've seen people saying that they experience that. Fingers Crossed!

I'm 10DPO too; Nothing seems to be going on particularly; i had a tiny bit of cramping an hour ago when i woke up but it went once i got out of bed it soon went, I'm guessing AF is due 24th - 26th i'm a little irregular. The only major thing i've had this cycle is really sore nipples from 4DPO and still going now. I never get this so i'm not sure what all thats about But still got my fingers crossed :)

Good luck to everyone; and yes! Like MomWife said I hope everyone has their BFP's before the new year is in :)

Still no news over here....13dpo and another BFN, but I'm still spotting light brown discharge (it comes and goes), which I never, ever get before AF. Not sure what to think. AF is due Sunday. Please keep your fingers crossed for me!!

:dust: to all, hope everyone has a great Friday.:thumbup:

Hello momwife .. Ur chart looks amazin have u tested yet? .. I'm on cd5 still with a horrible cold haha .. I love workin with kids but the toddlers hope u get the health acceptance sounds really interesting .. Good to hear ur asthma good !! And yes good luck to everyone testing !!

Owl I have had so many symtoms I've never experience before so .. I kinda don't want to symtom spot only thing I will have to follow temps as they also show me when Af will arrive haha .. So yay good luck hope u get a bfp !!

Den .. Hope ur body starts helpin you out big ice cream tin to eat yum haha and I hope I come bak monday to good news good lck ladies have a good weekend

Hello momwife .. Ur chart looks amazin have u tested yet? .. I'm on cd5 still with a horrible cold haha .. I love workin with kids but the toddlers hope u get the health acceptance sounds really interesting .. Good to hear ur asthma good !! And yes good luck to everyone testing !!

Owl I have had so many symtoms I've never experience before so .. I kinda don't want to symtom spot only thing I will have to follow temps as they also show me when Af will arrive haha .. So yay good luck hope u get a bfp !!

Den .. Hope ur body starts helpin you out big ice cream tin to eat yum haha and I hope I come bak monday to good news good lck ladies have a good weekend

Thanks hun, I'm still spotting but it's a lot lighter now. Hoping you come back next week and some of us ladies will have good news! Have a great weekend.

Thanks Moltal; i'm trying to ignore symptoms really and just go by temps too, i had a not very promising 3 days dipping in a row but seems to be going back up now :S ha. Have a great weekend.

Good luck Den, Thats all sounding great. Hope you get your BFP. Fingers crossed for you

Thanks Moltal; i'm trying to ignore symptoms really and just go by temps too, i had a not very promising 3 days dipping in a row but seems to be going back up now :S ha. Have a great weekend.

Good luck Den, Thats all sounding great. Hope you get your BFP. Fingers crossed for you

This sounds gross so sorry in advance, but now my discharge is kind of smelling foul. Does anyone know what this could mean? After all these symptoms I've lost my patience lol, but I appreciate all of you ladies listening to me and letting me vent :hugs:

This sounds gross so sorry in advance, but now my discharge is kind of smelling foul. Does anyone know what this could mean? After all these symptoms I've lost my patience lol, but I appreciate all of you ladies listening to me and letting me vent :hugs:

:hugs: It's always good to vent! I think it stops us going crazy One thing i've learned since joining B&B is there is never too much information haha no matter how in depth, I'm not really sure i've not had that before sorry :shrug:

On abit of a crazy note, everyday this month i've been using OPK's and decided to keep doing it until i got a BFP or AF show. Since Ov they have been about as negative white as you can get, Just now i got a faint line o_O I'm not crazy i swear but this has got me excited :dohh: i know i shouldn't because its an OPK but well you know how it is...

Edit: https://i44.tinypic.com/v7y239.jpg

So excited today had a dream i got a BFP ha, Got a lovely temperature rise today!

How are you all?

I know there's been no reply to my last 2 messages but i just tested :D

https://i43.tinypic.com/30sa8ao.jpg

I think i got my BFP!

No I have not tested yet. I don't want to test until a week after AF is due since I only been off of BCP since July and that I do not want to get my hopes up. It would be nice if I was pregnant this month! :happydance: I hope you get over your cold soon? How are you doing and the rest of the ladies? Any new symptoms?

I know there's been no reply to my last 2 messages but i just tested :D

https://i43.tinypic.com/30sa8ao.jpg

I think i got my BFP!

Wow!!! That looks like you got your BFP!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::flower::flower::hugs::hugs:: Congrats!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->