From Ttc buddies - bump buddies 2014 (2 blue bumps, 2 pink bump) all babies are here!

Hi Ladies,

Hope you all are doing well. Owl, how's the pregnancy going?

I'm doing okay - about 6dpo and started having heavy cramping this morning. Took some midol but it's not doing much....either implantation or pre-AF cramping, but AF isn't due for 7-8 days so not sure what's going on in there lol.

:dust: to everyone still waiting to test. I'm trying to hold out until Sunday, but I might try earlier.

To test or not to test that's the question lol I want to test but I am not even tho I have two tests waitin to b used hope this is implantation :) good luck den

Hi Ladies,

Hope you all are doing well. Owl, how's the pregnancy going?

I'm doing okay - about 6dpo and started having heavy cramping this morning. Took some midol but it's not doing much....either implantation or pre-AF cramping, but AF isn't due for 7-8 days so not sure what's going on in there lol.

:dust: to everyone still waiting to test. I'm trying to hold out until Sunday, but I might try earlier.

To test or not to test that's the question lol I want to test but I am not even tho I have two tests waitin to b used hope this is implantation :) good luck den

Thanks hun. I hope so too. I may test early just because I have 10 cheap tests in the bathroom so I shouldn't run out lol

What wud we do if these tests didn't exist lol I'd die .. But then again I must be patient let's hope we can hold on till Sunday I'm sure I can just need to remind myself its all out until af is meant to arrive .. Then test as much as u want wen af been missin in action for a few days lol

Hey ladies, I am 9DPO and I think I missed out htis month since i was ill and we missed the day of O but we BD on 3 days before and the day before. FX to all you ladies this month!

Hey ladies, I am 9DPO and I think I missed out htis month since i was ill and we missed the day of O but we BD on 3 days before and the day before. FX to all you ladies this month!

FX for you too hun :) We :sex: every second day since cd10, so got 5 good tries in. Had really bad cramps yesterday, but today nothing. But hooray no spotting so far like last month.

Momwife I'm with you i had no temp rise I don't even .. Know .. If af gona come I REALLY don't want to b in lingo .. Bleh .. It wud suck having so many symtoms I've never felt but its my body being silly .. No o .. Or what ever hope u caught it otherwise :)

Everything is going well thank you Den :) I swear if i poke around my belly its starting to feel alittle firmer ! I don't know if i'm imagining it though, it doesn't seem to lessen like bloating did.

I have my fingers crossed hard for everyone :) Xx

Edit:

Just thought i'd show my 7+1 week bump as i didn't do a 6 ^^

https://i44.tinypic.com/2duasm8.jpg

Everything is going well thank you Den :) I swear if i poke around my belly its starting to feel alittle firmer ! I don't know if i'm imagining it though, it doesn't seem to lessen like bloating did.

Edit:

Thanks for sharing :) I took weekly bump pictures when I was pregnant with my son. I was huge on my last one lol. I should find it and post it hehe.

I might start testing tomorrow. We'll see!

Hope everyone has a great evening. My day at the office is almost over.

Edit:

Thanks for sharing :) I took weekly bump pictures when I was pregnant with my son. I was huge on my last one lol. I should find it and post it hehe.

I might start testing tomorrow. We'll see!

Hope everyone has a great evening. My day at the office is almost over.

That would be great to see Den :D!

Good luck with testing , I've got my fingers, toes and eyes crossed for you hahaha

Edit:

Nice pic! I hope you keep posting pics of your belly! Whenever I get pregnant I will take pics since I did not take any pics with my other kids, I wish I did.

FX for you too hun :) We :sex: every second day since cd10, so got 5 good tries in. Had really bad cramps yesterday, but today nothing. But hooray no spotting so far like last month.

I hope you caught it this time! I am trying not to symptom spot this month since I was driving myself crazy last month and the previous month. Godd that you got 5 good tries!!!!:hugs:

Momwife I'm with you i had no temp rise I don't even .. Know .. If af gona come I REALLY don't want to b in lingo .. Bleh .. It wud suck having so many symtoms I've never felt but its my body being silly .. No o .. Or what ever hope u caught it otherwise :)

I understand when you want ttc very badly you get really anxious. I am seeing all these beautiful pregnant women and I look at them and say awwwwwww I wish that was me. Hopefully one day we will all end up pregnant soon. AF supposed to come somehwere between the 24th-28th. I hope she does not show her face. If so will I can start all over again. :hugs::hugs:

I hope you caught it this time! I am trying not to symptom spot this month since I was driving myself crazy last month and the previous month. Godd that you got 5 good tries!!!!:hugs:

Thanks hun. AF is due in 5 days. Started testing (I know, way too early ha ha) and seen BFN's, but I'm not out yet. No real symptoms though. But no spotting either, so that's a good sign!

Hi everyone hope your weekend was awesome !!

Even though my ticker says its cd1 for me nope .. No af .. So I guess this means tomorrow I would be 1 day late right I'm not sure when u meant to start countin ? I've been strong enough not to test haha .. I still need to wait I guess .. N no sign of luteal phase or whatever its called ..

Owl I can't see I'm sure they r amazing . Ur pregnancy sounds like its goin nice n smoothly .. !! Can't believe you 6 weeks already happy happy 6 weeks !!!

Den hope ur af doesn't show in a few days I want to test but can't .. I really can't .. Lol hope u have good luck .

Momwife fx for you it temps r at least doin somethin well showin ur body signs haha yay !! :)

Another BFN for me this morning, and the most painful cramps ever! Had to leave work, I'm resting at home. They've subsided quite a bit. Thought AF was coming but so far haven't had any bleeding. If I don't see any this afternoon I might get my husband to pick up some FRER

Den looks like you n me are in lingo pingo sigh not fun I really don't want to wait 2months fir an af hopefully I can get an early gynae appointment so I can see why I have swollen glands n etc .. Hope my medical aid will cover it have a lovely weekend everyone :)

AF came last night:growlmad: Well on to another cycle. I am thinking if I want to temp this cycle or not. How is everybody doing today? :hugs: FX for you ladies!!!!!:hugs:

Yip still in lingo lol ... N trying loads of different exciting things lol check last page of my journal you shall c my excitement momwife if n wen af arrives I will temp then goin to ntnp for 2months.. N try put weight on too my current bmi 17 so ya needs to go up :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->