From Ttc buddies - bump buddies 2014 (2 blue bumps, 2 pink bump) all babies are here!

Hi ladies, i'm back. I've been having a heck of a month.. Had people visiting and both me and OH have been laid off work due our company being bought out (we worked in the same office) trying to sort out benefits so we can get by until we can find more work :cry:

I've got my midwife appointment first thing in the morning :) My father-in-law is a nurse and got his ex-midwife friend to come round and we heard babies heartbeat yesterday :cloud9:

Would some one mind helping me catch up with the goings on?

I'll be back around then, Also Sorry i didn't reply to your message moltal! For some reason the reply button was greyed out? :S

Hi ladies, i'm back. I've been having a heck of a month.. Had people visiting and both me and OH have been laid off work due our company being bought out (we worked in the same office) trying to sort out benefits so we can get by until we can find more work :cry:

I've got my midwife appointment first thing in the morning :) My father-in-law is a nurse and got his ex-midwife friend to come round and we heard babies heartbeat yesterday :cloud9:

Would some one mind helping me catch up with the goings on?

I'll be back around then, Also Sorry i didn't reply to your message moltal! For some reason the reply button was greyed out? :S

Good to hear from you! Sorry to hear about your rough time. Hope things look up for you guys soon.

Not much going on here, other then another weird cycle for me. We have a doctor's appointment tomorrow. I just want some clarification about my cysts and to find out things I can do to make things better. My cycle this month has been wonky too, but I expect AF to be gone by the weekend. We are giving November our all and are going to start :sex: right away.

So sorry owl to hear about that its been very quiet here kinda gave up on it haha was sure no one was coming back.

Life is very unfair sometimes i hope you n ur oh can find lovely new jobs fx:)

Must be amazing to hear the heart beat thats really good news .. im currently not sure what my cycle is doing im either 7dpo 4 dpo or 5 dpo lol who knows all i know i will only test in 2 weeks on my birthday 12 nov :) Im still waiting for af havent taken a test since last week because my charts have been quite right so ya

den hope doc tells you good news i have to wait till the 17th of dec to see my gynae :cry:

So sorry owl to hear about that its been very quiet here kinda gave up on it haha was sure no one was coming back.

Life is very unfair sometimes i hope you n ur oh can find lovely new jobs fx:)

Must be amazing to hear the heart beat thats really good news .. im currently not sure what my cycle is doing im either 7dpo 4 dpo or 5 dpo lol who knows all i know i will only test in 2 weeks on my birthday 12 nov :) Im still waiting for af havent taken a test since last week because my charts have been quite right so ya

den hope doc tells you good news i have to wait till the 17th of dec to see my gynae :cry:

How are you doing? :hugs:

Well, i'm pleased to see people are still around :)

Wishing everyone luck x

AF is finally starting to look like she's going to disappear - was a very wonky cycle (doctor says most likely due to my cyst rupture last month). We are going to try pineapple core this cycle, along with cutting out a lot of sugar and fatty foods. Hopefully it helps!

How is everyone else doing?

Owl, so sorry you and your OH is going through this situation. I hope everything will return to normal soon for the both of you.:hugs:

I am been extremly busy since I have been cleaning mu unorganized house (now it is organized), both of my daughters have been sick, and was worrying about the preschool postion since they have not called me yet to tell me about my start date. Yesterday a hospital called me for a phone interview. The pay is not much, it is full-time, and it's not what I want to do but if I do get the position, I will make sure I will try my best to work my way up.

I am on CD11. I forgot to take my temp this morning since I had to get up early to wash clothes.

How is everybody else doing today?:hugs:

AF is finally gone - we're going to start trying tonight :) Going to be much more relaxed this cycle. We're also starting to :sex: a lot earlier than last month, so maybe that'll help. We're also cutting out a lot of sugar and carbs so hopefully this will help too.

it's still snowing here - yuck! Hope everyone else is having a great day :)

2013 has been quite a pretty shit year sounds horrible still currently in lingo didn't feel like takin temperatures or nada and these symtons r killin me :cry:

Nope .. if I ovulated wen ff says then it shud come Tuesday or wed

Still about, just watching here mostly. Though nothing seems to be happening.

Molt you got your BFP?!?!

Indeed that's why I thought I'd ask ..
Yip got it nearly 13days ago I think so we can b bump buddies !!

Owl - good to hear from you! How is your pregnancy going?

I'm doing good. I start testing in the next few days, AF is due on the 26th. Don't have any symptoms at all, which I'm not sure if that means anything or not lol.

I started shakeology almost 2 weeks ago and already down 6 pounds. Eating a lot better to help with the PCOS and just overall feel better about myself. I really hope we get a BFP this month - it would mean being due very close to our 7th wedding anniversary :)

Ohhhh YAY! bump buddies! Congratulations :D! I'll have to pop in more often now people are back haha.

The pregnancy is going fab, the morning sickness though... I feel like It's killing me :p i had it for a few days at 5 weeks, but 10w+5 it came back worse than ever. Vomming a few times a day on most days.. ha..

First scan tomorrow!

Best of luck to you Den ! I've never heard of shakeology? I think the weightloss helps though, i lost 12lb in 2 months and then we got our bfp. got my fingers crossed for you :)

Den - thanks so much I am crossing fingers for you I agree the shakealogy sound different congrats on losin the weight !!
Owl u waited 10 weeks for your first scan wow lol I wud die .. I beat you can't wait oo nauseous sounds terrible touch wood I haven't had and just a bad stomach but that seems to have gone .. Hope it goes away !! I'm due two months after you so excited !!

Sooo exciting, yeah believe it or not the 10 week wait has flown by! The sickness is helping drop the lbs though ;)

I have butterflies tonight like something crazy though! 18 hours to go

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->