From Ttc buddies - bump buddies 2014 (2 blue bumps, 2 pink bump) all babies are here!

So excited for you owl and I'm sure you have a very healthy baby .. I think in gettin flu .. So hot and body hurts feel terrible n I write an exam tomorrow bleh .. So far time has ya I guess gone quite quick I mean 6 weeks already wow lol ..
Den how did the testin go ?

BFN this morning but I'm only 8dpo. But since yesterday been having a lot of cramping. Not super painful, but noticable. And having twinges near my uterus. Either AF is coming....or maybe implantation?

BFN this morning but I'm only 8dpo. But since yesterday been having a lot of cramping. Not super painful, but noticable. And having twinges near my uterus. Either AF is coming....or maybe implantation?
I only got my bfp at 13dpo .. N yes it cud b a sign of implantation but I wudnt know I had late implantation .. Crossin fingers for you .. Hope its ur turn !!

Keeping my fingers crossed for you Den, i didn't get mine until 11-12DPO

Just had my scan done, can't believe the feeling!

Well BFN for me this morning but it's still early and I'm using cheap tests. I feel "different" but not stalking it up to pregnancy lol. AF is due in 4 days.

Hi ladies! My birthday is today!! Can't really do too much since it is snowing where I live! I hate cold weather!!! I love looking at snow but hate to be in it!

I am on CD7 and AF finally stoopped. I will try my best to BD every other day. I am still not taking temps.

Den, don't give up yet, keep testing. You never know you just might caught the egg. It's not over until AF shows.:hugs:

Owl, I know you had to be very excited when you had your scan done. Awwwwww!!! I would have cried!! AWWWW to your OH!!! :flower:

I am happy to see all of these pregnancy updates!! Keep them coming ladies!!

I hope that this month or next month someone will receive their BFP!!FX!:hugs:

Good Morning ladies!!

Well after 2 very faint positives on cheapies yesterday, I got my BFP this morning with FRER!! We are over the moon. I did not expect this to happen so soon (this was our third cycle - same amount of time it took us to conceive our son).

:happydance:

Attachments

• IMG_20131125_051959_283.jpg
    IMG_20131125_051959_283.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 0
Congrats den how amazin is it that we all got our bfp .. Momwife you next hey ..
Quite a rough day wow they thought I was havin an ectopic again .. Bleh luckily bby n their heart fine pumped a lot but I still have to be careful .. But my cyst might need removing let's hope not fx ladies n owl for the pictures I can't stop lookin either .. !!

Awww Den!!! Congrats :) momwife I've still got high hope for you soon too !!!

Really hope you don't need to have it removed moltal , very glad to hear baby is well :)

I'm waiting to see if I get a call back from the hospital today or tomorrow. When we had the scan we opted for the first trimester screening for Down's syndrome . They sai d they will only call us if theirs a high risk detected. Fingers crossed no calls yet :) I'm not overly worried but there's a little bit of me concerned still

Might be getting another free scan on Dec 4th we've volunteered to help with ultrasound training so waiting to see if I'm needed :D I hope so haha I can't wait to see baby again

Would be lovely to get a free scan .. N as for the baby yip all was good but still have brown discharge / spottin .. I know baby gona b ok mayb its my blood type cos I'm negative bleh .. Antibodies r fightin the baby hope everyone good !!

Off to the doctor this afternoon for confirmation. Will update as soon as I can. I know it will be positive. I did my last FRER this morning and the line was even darker and showed up in like 15 seconds. Plus I am soooo nauseous. Maybe a girl? lol

I've only started the nausea now only prob is I can't eat lol I'm sure I'm having a boy .. Just all the things pointin to it .. So excited yay !!! So we have a baby due in may july and August? .. So fun amazing how we so close !!

Doctor confirmed my pregnancy. EDD is August 7, 2014 :happydance:

First scan will be sometime in January. So excited!

Awwww yay :D ! This is amazing. My EDD got brought forward a day at my scan to 4th June. But we'll see he/she seemed very lazy :p

Thankfully my nausea seemed to have stopped today, went from voming 5 times a day to not even feeling sick haha. 13 weeks tomorrow!

Awwww yay :D ! This is amazing. My EDD got brought forward a day at my scan to 4th June. But we'll see he/she seemed very lazy :p

Thankfully my nausea seemed to have stopped today, went from voming 5 times a day to not even feeling sick haha. 13 weeks tomorrow!

You're almost half way there!!

I've had nausea since the day before I got my BFP lol. Did not get nausea when I was pregnant with my son until about 6 weeks. I'm hoping this means we're having a girl. Either way I'll be happy as long as he/she is healthy!

Just had my letter from the FT Downs screening at the scan, we got a lovely result of 1 in 9246 chance :D Very pleased!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->