• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

From WTT, NTNP, TTC, PR, PAL, to babies and beyond! We stick together!

Yay Leah!!!! That sounds like a FANTASTIC plan. The idea of building my own place would be so good im jealous!

We're totally in TTC mode now, hubby had conditions which are understandable. No testing until i'm late and no schedules so sex isnt a chore. That's fine by me, waiting until i'm late to test is a good idea. Not sure how to not schedule sex lol, ill know when im ovulating ish it'll be hard not to subconsciously try to do it as much as possible then :haha: Ill try, for him.

Also have a dr apt booked on the 11th, maybe I can convince her to do some blood and see if theres something off just to scrape the surface, ease my mind a bit.

Muah!

Hi ladies!!

I just got back from a last minute trip to Hawaii! We had a lit if fun and it was great to show emily so many new things. She actually went in the ocean up to her chest and she loves playing in sand. We saw waterfalls and went on a boat and spent a lot of time at the pool.

I'm feeling more relaxed. I came to the conclusion that there really are pros and cons of having another baby. I would love to have another but if not than I can move on to having more freedom in life and more time with hubby.

This cycle is weird but according to EWCM I am 6 DPO

Leah, I'm so happy to hear that you and Anthony are sorting things out! It really seems like you love each other but got a rough start to marriage.
Can't wait to hear about house plans! How is emelia?

Meagan, glad to hear you and hubby are in a better spot WTH is going on in that body of yours?? Are you sure you o'd?

So pleased that your pregnancy is going smoothly aimee. Can't wait to see an ultrasound pic.

I was so happy to see you ladies on here today. Big hugs to all of you!!!!!

Oh my god Hawaii!! I'm so jealous!! That sounds like an excellent way to relax!

Nope I have no clue what's going on. I'm 11 days late- was paying 0 attention to my cycle cuz he was pulling out ( the one time he didn't I was close enough to AF I didn't worry about it ) didn't even look for CM and that was my way of "knowing".

I went to the clinic. Neg urine, no word on blood yet. (That was Tuesday). Can't get through to someone at the clinic so I left a message they may or may not return. If I'm not pregnant ( which is highly likely at this point ) then why am I periodless? I've had sex 4x in June - he pulled put on the 5th ( O suspected according to app on the 8th ), didn't pull out on the 19th, 27th and 29th.

Id really hate to think that there's something wrong with me. My dr apt can't come soon enough (my reg dr next fri). I'm totally in limbo and it's getting me down!

Negative blood.

I'm at a loss for what to do. Not pregnant, no period. No clue. Just when I got him back on board my body turns unpredictable on me. I feel so defeated I was so happy when he changed his mind now I can't figure out my body. Never easy is it :(

maybe this was just an off cycle. If you didn't ovulate your period timing could be way off. I hope your doctor gets an answer for you, or better yet that AF turns up soon.

I use CM to know when I ovulate too. For me it's pretty obvious and seems to be right on.

Hawaii was awesome! I lived there for a year but never saw the islands other than Oahu. This time we went to Kauai. So pretty!

I'm jealous!!! Hawaii would be great. But I'm looking forward to our log cabin :D I'll show you a picture!!! It's gorgeous.

Also testing like a maniac cause I'm either sick or pregnant. Kinda hoping we'll hold off now cause I just got a nanny job so being pregnant with a toddler and a newborn would be quite an undertaking!!

Here's my test:
No idea on dpo. I'm all messed up. AF always shows on the 5 or 6 or each month but because of that stupid yeast infection I was late by 5 days so idk if my body will keep my regular schedule or start on the new date. Guess we'll find out
image.jpg
It's probably super early

I love it Leah!! I think a log home would be amazing! The older I get the more of a country girl I become. I'm done with big cities! So is this like a pre-constructed house where you buy the pieces and put them together?

I don't see anything on your test yet. I'm also uncertain about my cycle this month. My best guess is I'm 8 dpo today but I'm not totally sure.

Congrats on your nanny job. That should help with house money.

Hawaii was amazing and much-needed. We couldn't exactly afford it either but we did the whole trip for about $1800 which is pretty darn good. We fly for free with Jeff's travel benefits, I got a last minute deal at a nice resort for $99 a night, and then we had rental car and food and a few inexpensive activities. Emily got to go in the ocean, see a waterfall, make a sandcastle, and go on a river boat. Plus she loved the hotel room and the pool. I'm really glad we went.

Attachments

• IMG_3474.jpg
    IMG_3474.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_3361.jpg
    IMG_3361.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 3
It's a diy house kit. They pour the basement and ship the logs and we build it from the bottom up. I'm so excited. We've needed this since the beginning! It'll be something we'll pass down too since it's on the family acreage!

So jealous of Hawaii! We're going to eventually have a honeymoon but I'd rather have a house.

I did a Walmart cheapie test and I see something. Typical.
image.jpg

How are you Meagan??

I see a little line but it looks thin. Maybe just the antibody strip?

I don't see anything but I seriously hate those tests so ignore me lol

I finally wiped some blood! Dear god I was excited. I'm hoping it's a normal period - I'll have to use opks to try and figure out if / when I'm ovulating. But yay for a possible period!!

Yay meagan!! I hope you o in just a couple weeks.

I hate those tests too but I'm finally out of wondfos! Haha

So glad!! Maybe try vitex? To get everything normalized. I still haven't but I'm going to. I'm so over TTC. Almost forgot about it this month!

I'm pretty over it to. I actually think that we will try for a few more months and then call it quits. It's about time for us to emotionally move on. The age gap is getting bigger than we wanted. I need to get back on my cancer meds. I think I'm going to talk to one more dr and see if he has a suggestion for us to try.

I use those tests all the time. I like them but I've done so many that my eye goes right for that strip :dohh: I know better though, it really doesn't look like a positive line... Well sometimes it does on days when I REALLY want to bar pregnant :haha:

Yeah same with us. I have a lot of time since I'm only 22. That's usually why doctors are so unwilling to help. Maybe someday we'll get a surprise haha.
Are they preventative meds?

The only reason I'm questioning it is because I saw the bright white line the day before. I guess we'll find out by next week!

I think its terrible that dr dismisses you because of your age! You should call around and find a dr that will work with you.

Yes, my cancer meds are preventative. It sort of blocks your body from recognizing the estrogen in your body. You end up getting menopause symptoms on it :(. I had an easier time with it than most women do. Supposed to take it for 5-10 years and so far I only took it 18 months.

DD and daddy had a camp out in the back yard last night! Emily was upset that they didn't have a campfire for marshmallows so we roasted them on the stove before they went outside. She actually fell asleep in the tent!! But, daddy forgot to turn off the sprinklers so the camping was over at 11:00 :rofl:

Hey ladies ;)

I'm sorry to hear you're both not feeling TTC right now :( big hugs!!

Regular period yahoo! Had an extra light day at the start but other than that nothing out of the usual.. Expect being 12 days late! Going to my dr on Fri. Going to see if we can do any preliminary tests for problems when TTC isn't working or for any possible problems with me :)

When do you start opk? How long after AF? Can anyone walk me through. I have to go to the dollar store for them so it'll cost me 1.25/test so I can't go too bananas with it.

I'm in a pickle a bit on how to NTNP.. I have to figure out when I'm Oing for my cycles first and foremost but how do I do that and not make an effort to BD more when I'm Oing? Hubby doesn't want scheduled forced sex, and I agree that killed us last time. But in the back of my mind I'll be like "well this is the best time we should do it" and then wonder how to make it seem "normal". :haha:

Any suggestions?

Hahaha oh my goodness that's funny Sara, the sprinklers lol I would have died laughing.
I agree with Sara Leah, you should find a dr if possible who isn't going to blow you off for being 22. If it's not working it's not working whether your 22 or 32 or 42!

Meagan,
Honestly I don't understand NTNP. I don't think it's a real thing. If you aren't preventing than you are trying! If you know when you O then of course you will want to BD. Maybe take a more relaxed approach and if hubby had a hard day or one of you is extra tired than just concede that this won't be your cycle and skip the BD. And, if you really don't want hubby to suspect than you will have to initiate sometimes when you aren't Oing to throw him off track :haha:

When to start using OPKs depends on your cycle. Most women start around day 10 because they O around day 14. I tend to O a bit early so I start around day 8. You may well have to do a lot of them if your cycles are irregular. I think it's cheaper to buy them from amazon than the dollar store. They are the little paper strips but they work great. In general you have more LH in your system in the morning than the evening. You can test either time but try to test around the same time every day (like within 4 hours or so).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->