• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

From WTT, NTNP, TTC, PR, PAL, to babies and beyond! We stick together!

Hey girls just checking in :)

Dr says nothing to worry about for now, blood in April came back ok. Little low on b12 but that's it.

Got some dollar store opks going to start mid week next week or so- I bought a weeks worth. So I'll try CD 13-19 see what comes up :)

Hope everyone's good!!

Hi Meagan! Glad all of the blood work was okay! It doesn't leave you with an answer on TTC but I have hope that things will come together for you soon :) did she recommend anything for low b12? If she did then I'd try it - I do the injections twice a month - its amazing how crappy missing on b vitamin can make you feel.

Hope everyone else is doing well too :)

hey aimee,
How are you feeling these days?

What were your symptoms for low B12? Mine comes back normal but I always feel fatigued and run down so am always looking for something to try to make myself feel better.

Hi Sara :) doing well.. I've been in PT for my SI joint. The pregnancy has caused it to come out of place so much that my doctor sent me so I could strengthen my muscles and know how to put it back in myself. Other than that the stuffy nose & extra mucus is annoying lol but nothing that isn't worth it for my little one. I've felt him/her move a couple of times but I'm excited for more movement.
I go Tuesday for my first cervical length ultrasound. I will have one every two weeks until 22 weeks to make sure I am not showing signs of preterm labor since I've had a LEEP. I'm excited to be able to see baby that much :)

B12 plays a bigger role than most would think.. For me, they discovered my low b12 before my hypo so some of the symptoms overlap.. Fatigue is a major one. Never being able to feel rested. Muscle weakness. For me, before I got on the injections I would feel like I had limp noodles for legs all of the time. I had no grip strength. I was constantly dropping things that I would think I was holding tight to. Blurry/double vision is another big one. Headaches.. Oh my word at the headaches I would get.
"Normal" range for b12 is wide but normal range to prevent Neuro symptoms is over 400-500. I'm holding steady just over 500 with twice a month injections and I feel like a different person from three years ago. My body doesn't absorb b12 like normal people so injections were my best option.

Hope this helps :)

So glad everyone's doing well! Sorry I'm neglecting y'all. AF came and Im almost thankful. Really tough stuff going on and I just don't know what to do. Don't have a big support system so I'm trying not to head into depression. Hubs finally allowed me access to his financial stuff and moved most to a joint account and now I'm just at a loss. He's neglected a lot of credit card payments, has more cards than I knew about, and is just not good with money at all. So now were REALLY stuck with his mother. Thank god for counseling because otherwise I'd need to be put in the looney bin.

Sorry to unload on y'all but I really have no where else to go. :cry:

When I have my own door, he can have his own kid. That's my deal. I'm not bringing another baby into this mess. So it's probably Devine intervention that I haven't gotten preggo.

Aimee, thanks for the info. I have odd health problems. None of them can really be diagnosed and my bloodwork and such always comes back fine. I do have hypo but it's treated with medication. I'm always tired, lightheaded, I wake up feeling pretty much the same as I felt going to sleep. I also have weird hormonal symptoms but nobody knows why. Very frustrating! Once I get TTC sorted out and I have a little more time to devote to it I need to find a new naturopath.

Leah,
I'm sorry to hear about your bad financial news. I know this isn't the first time that Anthony has let things slip. I think you are very smart to put off ttc for now. It must be so very disappointing! I would worry about putting more stress (from baby) on your relationship that is already a little fragile right now. That said, I feel the same about me right now! Hubby and I are fine but life is just stressful. He has a new promotion which is great but he now travels about 20 days a month. Finances are tight. We are both low energy which makes the prospect of all night wakings a little scary.

I have two apts this coming week. One with a therapist that specializes in infertility and one with a new fertility doctor. I'm hoping this helps me regroup and come up with a plan that feels right to me.

So sorry Leah :( I wish you weren't having to deal with all of that but you are being smart about it.
Adam was the same way when we started dating.. Once things got serious though he had no issue with me taking over finances. Now we are better off credit & debt wise than ever. I tell you that to give hope that things can get better. If I had not taken control of his finances then we would not have our house. His credit score was literally the minimum allowed to get the loan we have.. And that was after it had raised over 100 points in a year.
No need to apologize for venting. Its what we are here for! Big hugs to you love.

Sara I'm thinking of you as well this week - hopefully you get some answers or at least peace of mind about the path you are going to take.

Oh my word why are men ridiculous?!

When Tommy and I got together he had nothing both literally (clothes, items, ID) or financially. So I got him a job he moved in I bought him clothes etc and 4 months later we get a $5000 lawyers bill in collections! That was tough. Ever since that everything we have has been joint and dealt with by me. Some men really need a women to look after the finances to fix / handle or prevent messes.

I'm sorry you're having a tough spot Leah. You're probably making the right choice by sidelining TTC for now. I hated Tommy's decision to do it but we made it through, were doing great and he's back on board. Really needed a few months to re evaluate. I hope you guys can take a few and come back better then ever :)

I forgot to grab b12 vitamins, I will tomorrow. I don't think it's causing an ill effect, but I'll grab just in case and add to the folic acid.

Glad everyone is doing good - as good as possible:)

Xox

Had my cervical length US today.. All is well. Its nice and closed. She gave me lots of pics of the baby too :)

In the one pic baby was looking at us and my SIL says he/she looks like Darth Vader lol

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Attachments

• IMG_20140715_094018561.jpg
    IMG_20140715_094018561.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_20140715_101020.jpg
    IMG_20140715_101020.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 2
Thanks for the support ladies! We're selling his motorcycle and mustang to make ends meet and get rid of debt. So hopefully we'll get back on track sooner than later.

Hi little one!!!! Do you get to find out boy/girl soon??

Great news Leah.. Fx you get stuff sold quick!

We could have found out today but we are going team yellow.

I had a dream last night that I was at today's US and specifically told my Dr I didn't want to know and two seconds later she blurted out well look at that.. Its a sweet baby boy lol I told my tech today and she thought it was so funny. I've dreams about a girl and a boy.. But last night's dream was very very vivid. So maybe hubs will get his wish and we will have our little boy.

Great pics aimee! One of the silver linings about me being sick during pregnancy was all the extra ultrasounds. Emily had a portfolio before she was born!

Leah, I'm glad Anthony is willing to part with his toys. Hoping he has better follow through this time around!

Yesterday, emily had a plastic stick get pushed back to her throat. It left a gouge in the roof of her mouth and a huge scratch all the way across her pallet, down her uvula, and into the top of her throat. Scared me to death! Was bleeding from mouth and nose! Weirdly she isn't complaining about pain and she's eating and talking. Whew!

Thanks Sara! That's the only good thing that came from the LEEP other than cancer free.. Lots of scans :)
Whoa that is definitely scary! Glad she is acting okay though. Kids are so resilient.

I don't know how I missed this, or maybe I posted already!!?? I went looking for you Leah, and found this thread. Haven't seen you posting as much and was hoping you were ok :). So happy to see this thread!! <3 you girls!

Ps: gotta go read and catch up on you all :). You girls are the best support.
<3 <3 <3 it!

Hi Spirtd! Good to see you. I hope you are dong well.

I miss all of Leahs posts too! :) But there's no way she would disappear on us <3

Hey gals! Hey Lacy!

:hugs:

Can anyone tell me what my very first opk says / means? I have no clue. Today is CD 14; iphone says my green week is CD 16-21. Photo at 10 minutes, dollar tree brand.

Thanks chickas :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members