Front page of the sun today

marley2580

Reaction score
Did anyone see it? I was somewhat shocked at it, I had to steer my kids away from the news stand.

What/Who was on it?

ETA: Just checked the online version. I find it very disturbing that anyone can take any sort of satisfaction from seeing that. The guy was several kinds of evil...but still...I couldn't even bare to watch the news last night as they kept showing the corpses etc...I mean I am happy to take their word for it..they don't have to show us the proof.

Awful.

i Agree with the above ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

There is another thread about this and someone quoted martin luther king, this isnt the exact same quote but this is still fitting:

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. Hate multiplies
hate, violence multiplies violence, and toughness multiplies toughness in a descending spiral of destruction....The chain reaction
of evil--hate begetting hate, wars producing more wars--must be broken, or we shall be plunged into the dark abyss of
annihilation.

i Agree with the above ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

There is another thread about this and someone quoted martin luther king, this isnt the exact same quote but this is still fitting:

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. Hate multiplies
hate, violence multiplies violence, and toughness multiplies toughness in a descending spiral of destruction....The chain reaction
of evil--hate begetting hate, wars producing more wars--must be broken, or we shall be plunged into the dark abyss of
annihilation.

thats a great quote :flower:

its the sun so I'm not surprised, I'm sad that people can rejoice in death :nope:

Awful...Sky news where showing it and It make me feel sick. This should not be shown on daytime TV! Who wants to see that? Yes the man was evil but this was not right :(

Just looked at the online page of it, horrible... just been talking to DH about it and he agrees it's totally wrong to be having those sorts of images out there x

Ugh. It's just disgusting. I don't think they should be allowed to publish those photos. It's just common sense that children will see them :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->