frozen

Status
Not open for further replies.

dizzy65

Momma of my 4 Boys!
Reaction score
I was thinking of getting my son's this movie for Christmas. They are 4 and 1.5.. How is it? I've never seen it yet.

I LOVE it.

(I mean my kids of course ;) )

Have seen it at least 50 times since dvd release and still love it.

Curious I've never seen it either :coffee:

I've tried five times this week alone. The boy just wants bears (brave), monsters and cars. I wanna see what the fuss is about dammit :brat:

I like it and DD loves it. It's a good film but there are much better disney movies IMO.

My 2 year old is obsessed with it. My 7 year old likes it too but it's not her favorite. I quite like it, there's a lot in there that parents will like. I would've said I loved it if I was asked a couple months ago but somewhere around viewing number 50 it lost a bit of it's appeal to me.

My 6 and 4 year olds love it, as do I lol we've probablly watched it about 30 times in the 3 months we've had if, plus been and watched the sing along version at the cinema.

They've both asked for frozen toys/dress ups for Xmas. I would defiantly recommend. :)

My dd loves frozen but strangely she would rather have the soundtrack than the film!! She loves the dolls and clothing but hasn't actually watched the film for ages!

I like it, my DS (3) isn't bothered by it and DD (18 months) isn't interested in movies. We have it on DVD and we've watched parts of it 3 times but DS won't sit and watch it the whole way through. He likes Enchanted and Tangled.

My dd loves frozen but strangely she would rather have the soundtrack than the film!! She loves the dolls and clothing but hasn't actually watched the film for ages!

DD is a bit likes this, she is obsessed with her elsa doll and is always singing the sings and listening to the soundtrack in the car but ifshe sits down at home to watch a film will rarely ask for frozen.

I finally got to watch it today when ds went for his nap :haha: have to say its bloody brill.

Frozen is a big hit in our house with the boys as well as Hollie

Another big Frozen fan :) in fact the more I watch it the better it gets :blush: lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"