Frustrated. 10 DPO BFN

jimmyntine

Reaction score
Took a pregnancy test today and got a BFN on my FRER. Does this mean I am done this cycle? After my miscarriage last April it seems like we have been going through this forever. I wish the Dr. would do something but they said it has to be a year. I do not see how me trying since last Jan is not considered a year?! Maybe because I had a miscarriage. Anyhow, I am frustrated today :( . Baby Dust to everyone :)

Took a pregnancy test today and got a BFN on my FRER. Does this mean I am done this cycle? After my miscarriage last April it seems like we have been going through this forever. I wish the Dr. would do something but they said it has to be a year. I do not see how me trying since last Jan is not considered a year?! Maybe because I had a miscarriage. Anyhow, I am frustrated today :( . Baby Dust to everyone :)

Hi hun,
I had a BFN on 9dpo and 10dpo this month.
The :witch: still hasn't shown yet, so i'm trying to hold out to the weekend to test again...
I felt really disheartened with my BFNs, but trying to stay positive now. I have cramps in my lower R abdomen which I never get. Even when I do get AF cramps I never get them BEFORE it's started.

You're not out until :witch: shows xxx :kiss:

@rubberducky, thanks so much. I am also trying to stay positive but its hard. It is weird though I have no experienced any normal AF symptoms and I also had 3 positive OPKS 7,8,9 DPO. Best Wishes to you!

@rubberducky, thanks so much. I am also trying to stay positive but its hard. It is weird though I have no experienced any normal AF symptoms and I also had 3 positive OPKS 7,8,9 DPO. Best Wishes to you!

Don't worry! Alot of women test early and get BFN 10DPO and wake up the next morning and have a BFP! The op being positive are a great sign. Good luck!

I don't use OPKS but i've heard positive ones after ovulation is a good sign!!!
FXed for us both hun.

I dunno how to explain it, but I just FEEL different this cycle. I think this might be my month :kiss:

i'm too nervous to take a test.. i got a bfn at 12dpo. now i am 16dpo and AF is due to arrive today.. eeek !
baby dust to all of you ladies !!

i'm too nervous to take a test.. i got a bfn at 12dpo. now i am 16dpo and AF is due to arrive today.. eeek !

Aw Kendrae I know the feeling - I got BFNs on 9dpo and 10dpo... i'm 13dpo. I'm scared to test again!! xx :kiss:

Kendrae I know exactly how you feel. Especially after my BFN this morning I am nervous to take another test. I am definitely waiting for AF due date to test again! Best wishes for a BFP!

With both of my pregnancies I never get a BFP until after 11 dpo. Don't give up hope yet!

I'm 10dpo also hun, I haven't tested yet, too scared to get BFN :( It's still early days yet though hun, hold out a little longer and then test again, :dust: to you and all the lovely ladies on here :) Fingers crossed we all get our BFP :)
You're not out till AF shows :)

xxxx

My last pregnancy(I had a miscarriage) I did not get a positive HPT until AF's due date and I had been testing with FRER, so we will see what happens. :) Hoping for the best.

That's positive to know. Hopefully we'll all get our BFPs!!!

The dull ache in my abdomen is still there :( I hope it's not a bad thing

xx:kiss:

ah... i caved. today is 17dpo, af is due, & i got another BFN.. :sad1:
come on girls! let's see some positives!!!!

i found this comforting to know as I am guilty of poas early...

days past conception/ovulation (DPO) hCG in mIU/mL
in singleton pregnancy
7 days 0 - 5
14 days 3 - 426
21 days 18 - 7,340
28 days 1,080 - 56,500
35-42 days 7,650 - 229,000
43-64 days 25,700 - 288,000
57-78 days 13,300 - 253,000
17-24 weeks 4,060 - 65,400
25+ weeks 3,640 - 117,000

i found this comforting to know as I am guilty of poas early...

days past conception/ovulation (DPO) hCG in mIU/mL
in singleton pregnancy
7 days 0 - 5
14 days 3 - 426
21 days 18 - 7,340
28 days 1,080 - 56,500
35-42 days 7,650 - 229,000
43-64 days 25,700 - 288,000
57-78 days 13,300 - 253,000
17-24 weeks 4,060 - 65,400
25+ weeks 3,640 - 117,000

Thanks so much ! This is comforting!

:dust::dust:I'm 10 dpo today and have started with a little bit of blood when i wipe. I'm hoping its implantation fingers crossed as i'm always regular as clockwork and i've never had this before. I have bought some FRER but not sure when to wait till. Any suggestions??

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for everyone x

:dust::dust:I'm 10 dpo today and have started with a little bit of blood when i wipe. I'm hoping its implantation fingers crossed as i'm always regular as clockwork and i've never had this before. I have bought some FRER but not sure when to wait till. Any suggestions??

Alice that sounds like a good sign! Best wishes when are you planning to poas?

I had implantation spotting with my DS and got a BFP 2 days after. I tested the next day and it was BFN, but 2 days post spotting I got a BFP. I would wait a few days.

I hope this is it for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->