Frustrated and sad...AF showed up.

BommaMomma

Preggy with #2
Reaction score
Needed to vent :cry:

I really thought I'd get my bfp this month :nope:

Didn't happen. I really wish this wasn't so hard...

sending big :hugs: chick

fx you get a BFP nxt time

How long have you been trying for? I know it gets frustrating its always like that the first day of af :witch: :(

Jewel,

We have been trying for about 3 months. I know it hasn't been THAT long but I realllyyy wanted to try for an October :baby:. But the :witch: crashed my party. ARGH! :growlmad:

To tell you the truth, I have been barely tracking anything. :shrug: I was never one to pay attn to my period. I just recently purchased an OPK to try to track my OV...I may have to start ordering online cuz I may be in the early stages of a POAS addiction lol! :haha:

So I guess I can really try to figure out my body's timing from here on out. I don't feel as much pressure to get preggo right now, because I'd really rather not be due around the holidays. Knowing my luck, I'll get knocked up and pop it out on Christmas haha! :dohh:

So what's your story? Are you trying for your 1st?

Hi :hugs:

I know how you feel. I thought this month was my month too.
I cried when I saw my temperature continuously dropping.

I've been temping and using OPKs.
For this 4th attempt, I'm gonna use CB fertility monitor. I just bought it yesterday.

Hun, I feel your pain. Af got me yesterday too and I really thought it was our month as well. I hope you get a bfp soon. I am so frustrated and sad, so i really know that feeling....
:(

Jewel,

We have been trying for about 3 months. I know it hasn't been THAT long but I realllyyy wanted to try for an October :baby:. But the :witch: crashed my party. ARGH! :growlmad:

To tell you the truth, I have been barely tracking anything. :shrug: I was never one to pay attn to my period. I just recently purchased an OPK to try to track my OV...I may have to start ordering online cuz I may be in the early stages of a POAS addiction lol! :haha:

So I guess I can really try to figure out my body's timing from here on out. I don't feel as much pressure to get preggo right now, because I'd really rather not be due around the holidays. Knowing my luck, I'll get knocked up and pop it out on Christmas haha! :dohh:

So what's your story? Are you trying for your 1st?

Yes were trying for out first! but Im really wanting a girl DH wants a boy, so I guess either way we will be happy! We have been trying 7 cycles to concieve but it just hasnt happened yet. I dont really want a christmas baby either, but I couldnt get upset if it happened id still be extatic!:happydance: I need to start ordering my ovulation kits online too because I go through them like candy lol. Well on to the tww for me! Woo not to exciting :)

Hi :hugs:

I know how you feel. I thought this month was my month too.
I cried when I saw my temperature continuously dropping.

I've been temping and using OPKs.
For this 4th attempt, I'm gonna use CB fertility monitor. I just bought it yesterday.

ow much is that monitor?:shrug: Im thinking about getting one

Af pitched up at my house this morning too. Laughable really. Its my first month of 'trying' and I have 2 children. I just seemed to over-analyse everything and really thought I had a shot. Alas, there is the next train to catch ladies! All aboard the baby train! :-D

Sorry the :witch: got you hun, she got me too :hugs: I'm now starting cycle 3 but to be honest I'm enjoying the practice :haha: I'm also a POAS addict so make sure i stock up on OPK's ut trying to resist having HPT's in the house as i'd probably start testing at 1 DPO :blush:

I know how you feel. :witch: hasn't reared her ugly head yet, but my RE NP told me to stop taking my progesterone suppositories today since I am 15dpo and BFN. She apologized to me for me not getting a positive. Sweet really, but doesn't make me feel any better :cry: I was really thinking this was my month.

hi hun,the witch has just shown up for me too,and i feel really sad ,lets hope we have better luck next month.xxx

Af pitched up at my house this morning too. Laughable really. Its my first month of 'trying' and I have 2 children. I just seemed to over-analyse everything and really thought I had a shot. Alas, there is the next train to catch ladies! All aboard the baby train! :-D

CHOO CHOOOO!!! Haha :D

hi hun,the witch has just shown up for me too,and i feel really sad ,lets hope we have better luck next month.xxx

WOW Quail, just happened to notice you are working on number 11?!

How do you DO IT?! :wacko:

Hun, I feel your pain. Af got me yesterday too and I really thought it was our month as well. I hope you get a bfp soon. I am so frustrated and sad, so i really know that feeling....
:(

We need to stick together we are on the same cycle! We can get our bfp's together! :happydance:

Sooo...my rain cloud has lifted today...:blush:

I said I wanted an October baby. We got married in October, and Halloween is my fave holiday. I also just adore Michigan in the fall.

I played around with an ovulation calculator yesterday, and if I get my bfp this month my due date would be OCTOBER 31ST!!!! Ahhhhh!!!

I spoke too soon! This could have been meant to be :) Prayin for my HALLOWEEN :bfp: !!!!!

PS...for all us ladies on the same cycle, we need to stick together!!! We can all get out bfp's next time! I can feel it! :happydance:

Baby Dust FOR EVERYONE! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->