"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

OMG ladies!! So much has happened in the last week!

YAY to all the new BFP's!! Crown, CC, and JCombs. Is that everyone? I hope Bree gets her BFP this month too!!! So excited ladies!! I love my B & B ladies!!

eeyore i was just about to put a BNB missing person report out on u :haha:!!

Fabulous!! I love feeling my little man kick :) I have been soooo hot! The heat is not my friend lol. I have been secretly praying for snow (sometimes not that secretly). I couldn't be more happy about all the BFP's!! This really is a lucky thread.

EeyoreGirl this thread has been going nuts for the last week. I love it!! Glad to see you back around again. You don't call or write! LMAO j/k

Glad yo hear you have good reports of feeling great!

Ladies we need someupdated bump photos in here. Its been too long!

Wooooooooah man! So much going on!! Let me try to get this all..

Bree- I have high hopes that your AF starting early, hubby being home for O, and your anniversary are the stars all lining up to give you that rainbow! :thumbup:

jcombs- Welcome and congrats :) Line is looking good!

cckarting- I'm still pissed off at your stupid doctor for telling you to expect your period. Your line is looking darker! I wanna smack your doctor!

jewelz- Sorry about your cat :nope: Those scratches do look pretty bad, and if that was his 5th time doing it, then I definitely agree it's time for him to go. But I know you love him and it sucks having to do something like that. :hugs:

eeyore- welcome back lady! I can't believe you're already far enough to be feeling kicks, time is passing so quick!

c1403- I'm still not sure if my dude has dropped or not. I did notice around a week and a half ago is when I started noticing my crotch is a lot more sore and I've been getting more frequent sharp pinching feelings on my cervix. And when I have to go, I HAVE to go. The u/s tech told me last week that he was "starting to drop" so I have no idea. And have fun at the Olympics!!! What an awesome thing to get to experience!!

shantehend- Can't wait to hear how big your princess is :)

I hope I got everything! This thread has been moving so fast it's hard to keep up!

it seems everyone has news at the moment apart from me (and maybe horsey?), i feel so left out lol. hopefully ovulation will be confirmed in the next few days

steph :) i think i'll have to wait about a week for o. :twiddlesthumbs:

jewelz that's nuts! i'd be terrified of him! get rid of the grump! not cool!

Stef and horseypants, don't give up hope. You ladies will be joining us soon!!

Jewelz, omg!! Sad you had to get rid of the kitty, but that is a mean scratch.

Back from my scan and so excited to see the little princess doing well. She even has lots of fuzzy hair. LOL. Not that I expected her to be bald. She is head down with her face to my back, so we didn't get to see her face. And she is practicing her breathing. It was so cool to see her making breathing movements! Never saw that before with any of my other kids. The doctor says she is huge. She thinks I'm going to have a big baby. I doubt it, in fact I think she will be small. The measurement they got was 6 lbs and 3 ozs. I highly doubt that. I'm more inclined to believe 5 lbs and 3 ozs (ultrasounds can be off by a lb in either direction). If she really is over 6 lbs, I think she will just come earlier. I'm really excited and happy after the scan. I love my little princess.

Fabulous!! I love feeling my little man kick :) I have been soooo hot! The heat is not my friend lol. I have been secretly praying for snow (sometimes not that secretly). I couldn't be more happy about all the BFP's!! This really is a lucky thread.

Glad you are doing well young lady. Almost at viability!! Seems like time is moving fast for you. Congrats.

it seems everyone has news at the moment apart from me (and maybe horsey?), i feel so left out lol. hopefully ovulation will be confirmed in the next few days

i been thinking alot of u n horsey, i have invited another lady named courtney also that is ttc , she just suffered to back to back chemical pregnancies n she is very sweet, would be so nice to have more ttc active ladies to offer each other support, its so exciting when the bfp announcements come so keep pushing hunny, i dont want u to feel left out, we will remain right here to root u on, i am watching ur chart daily also n it is looking good :thumbup:

Hey Ladies

Aww jewelz that sucks about your cat, I love mine he is my no1 baby but luckily for us he is really soppy and just loves cuddles/attention all the time. I will be careful with him around the baby though as you never know what can happen in a split second and he may get jealous.
My FIL is looking to get rid of his cat as he is moving and I would loveeeeee to have her but I cant put myself, the baby or my other cat through that stress. I am a mad/crazy animal person so was really hard to say no.

I am so excited about the olympics, I got the tickets before I got pregnant, I have my dad and OH with me to help me out if things get a little hard walking around but just being in London is a huge buzz.....after that though I am on a chill out until Matilda decides to show up and my baby shower on the 11th.

xxxxxxxx

i been thinking alot of u n horsey, i have invited another lady named courtney also that is ttc , she just suffered to back to back chemical pregnancies n she is very sweet, would be so nice to have more ttc active ladies to offer each other support, its so exciting when the bfp announcements come so keep pushing hunny, i dont want u to feel left out, we will remain right here to root u on, i am watching ur chart daily also n it is looking good :thumbup:

What Sunkiss said, your time will come ladies...this thread is a special one, we have BFPs appearing all the time and you will be one of them and we will be here to celebrate when it happens xxxxx

Oh my goodness Shante how exciting!! Over 6 lbs, that is huge! Even though it can be off it means she is definitely growing well and that's fantastic :thumbup: love that you got to see her hair, too! DH and I are fairly sure given our ethnic backgrounds that Munchkin will be born with hair...so far it hasn't been obvious one way or the other in any scan though. We'll see.

Stef and horsey, I feel like more BFPs are coming soon. :hugs: I have to be honest, TTC is such torture when it's you who are TTC, but way more exciting when it's someone else!

I've just read the last ten pages or so of this thread and would love to join you if you'll have me? :flower: I really like the fact you've got people at all stages of the journey on this thread. It takes me back to last time I was pregnant reading the posts from the third tri ladies! Can't wait for all the kicks and scans again!

AFM I'm cautiously expecting no 2. I got my :bfp: yesterday at 11dpo on a pink dye and digi test. I say cautiously because I don't think I can really celebrate until AF is late iykwim. Shes due Sunday so, assuming the best, I'll dare to add a ticker on Monday! Oh and my due date is 14/04/13 but I went 2 weeks early with DD so who knows!

thanks mrs mcD i want to slap him too. broke down bought a digi at lunch and got..........PREGNANT!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->