"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

Well at first I was taking vitamin b complex, omega and folic acid without asking the doctor. After she told me that I was supposed to be on Folic acid alone I thought I should stop. But now I think I should go back to taking them. Thanks for the advice everyone.

Jcombs - Welcome and congratulations! H&H 9 months!!

ok sunkiss here's the test from this morning!

https://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af178/cckarting/IMG_3791.jpg

Seaweed, I don't really have a problem with heartburn. My problem is running to the bathroom 100 times a day. At least that's what it feels like. LOL. And I wake up many times a night. I was a little nauseous last night, but it passed by quickly. And I have been forgetting things and getting confused. My scan is today instead of tomorrow. I would have missed it if the doctor's office hadn't called to remind me. I just knew in my head it was scheduled for Friday.

Ladies, I'm so sad this morning. I have to get rid of my kitty I've had for 8 years today. He attacked my puppy and me for the last time this morning. He has gotten mean in his old age. I'm done with a mean cat. Especially with a baby coming in the pic. I've got a bunch of deep scratches and puncture wounds from the lil shithead! My Dr told me this morning that I should be ok if I keep them clean. Ive already had a cat stratch fever shot this year because of him.

Pics to come

I am LOVIN that line!! YAY!!!! :wohoo:

I really don't care for the Answer brand test strips I'm using. It takes FOREVER for the line to show up, but I bought more because that's the test I started out with. Still waiting my 15 minutes. lol A little nervous for the digi tomorrow....

That is a very lovely line by dear. Its darker then any of the others. You are so pregoo! Stupid Dr's!!! :haha:

Hi Ladies

Welcome to all the new ladies, this is a great thread. Its really busy lately taking me a while to catch up with everything.

I think bubs dropped today, I was at the supermarket and as I crossed the road I just felt a huge sensation 'down there' it was like she dropped down lower into my crotch area, it was a little painful/uncomfy type feeling but has gone now, was a bit of a shock to the system though.

As for prenatals, I took pregnancare from TTC right up to about 26/27 weeks and since then I keep forgetting to take them daily so have just taken them as and when I remember.

I am off to the Olympics tomorrow, we got tickets to the first day of athletics, im so excited...ive been watching it non stop since I started my mat leave, hope its not too busy as walking around with this bump is proving difficult, she is getting really heavy lol.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Here's today's pic and progression pic.

https://s1163.photobucket.com/albums/q559/jcombs355/

gurl u really need to see that word huh lol, that line is so pretty, nice n dark woohoo :happydance:!!! when is ur due date?

Seaweed, I don't really have a problem with heartburn. My problem is running to the bathroom 100 times a day. At least that's what it feels like. LOL. And I wake up many times a night. I was a little nauseous last night, but it passed by quickly. And I have been forgetting things and getting confused. My scan is today instead of tomorrow. I would have missed it if the doctor's office hadn't called to remind me. I just knew in my head it was scheduled for Friday.

omg the bthm visits r insane literally :wacko:!! goodluck with ur scan, will they tell u how much she weighs now? im so curious about that myself, i have to ask my doc tomorrow.

Ladies, I'm so sad this morning. I have to get rid of my kitty I've had for 8 years today. He attacked my puppy and me for the last time this morning. He has gotten mean in his old age. I'm done with a mean cat. Especially with a baby coming in the pic. I've got a bunch of deep scratches and puncture wounds from the lil shithead! My Dr told me this morning that I should be ok if I keep them clean. Ive already had a cat stratch fever shot this year because of him.

Pics to come

awww sorry bout ur cat, i remember u mentioned it b4 but was holding off, cant blame u there i would do the same :hugs:

I really don't care for the Answer brand test strips I'm using. It takes FOREVER for the line to show up, but I bought more because that's the test I started out with. Still waiting my 15 minutes. lol A little nervous for the digi tomorrow....

gurl u dont need to be nervous about that digi :winkwink:

OMG I am so jealous you are going to the Olympics!! Man, I sure wish I lived in London right now!! So cool! Give us an update as to how it was.

Yay for Matilda dropping. Hopeful she doesn't make your crotch hurt while your walking around and such. Have fun!!

yeah, this is what my crazy cat did this morning!

scratches.jpg

scratches 2.JPG

scratches 3.JPG

scratches 4.JPG

Bye bye kitty!! :wave:

Jewelz, so sorry about your cat. It reminds me of my MIL's dog. He used to be so loving and playful, and he is nothing but an old grump now. I've never had one get violent with me though. That just sucks!

Jewelz, so sorry about your cat. It reminds me of my MIL's dog. He used to be so loving and playful, and he is nothing but an old grump now. I've never had one get violent with me though. That just sucks!

I refuse to have a mean cat in the house with a new baby though. This is now the 5th time he has attacked me and the 2nd time he’s attacked my puppy. I love him but not that much to condone his mean behavior.
:cry::cry::cry:

Have you talked to a vet? Sometimes they do things like that because something has changed and they are stressed. I know how hard it must be to get rid of him after you've had him so long, so I'm just giving you a suggestion. Maybe you can change his behavior somehow?

Oh and my hubby saw the pics, and he's very concerned that you clean that out very good! lol

I saw my Dr this mornign and she cleaned it for me. I had to go in for Beta's this morning. I'll be ok.

Yes, Ive talked to my vet. There's nothing I can do. He's an old grump.

Okay. I was just throwing that out there. Well, then I don't blame you. You can't have a cat around that might attack a baby.

Shante, I'm excited to hear about your u/s today! :happydance: Sorry you are having a hard time sleeping though :hugs: I have trouble about 1 night in 3 or 4, and I count myself pretty lucky!

C, congrats on dropping. I can't believe we are getting close enough for this stuff...it just occurred to me yesterday that at the scan tomorrow I might get to hear if my cervix is thinning at all :happydance: I remember at 18 weeks I was scared to death of that happening, of course, but now it would be perfectly ok!
How exciting that you get to go to the Olympics!! :yipee: I have never been to a huge sports event like that. You will have to tell us all about it! Very cool that you're going to be watching athletics -- it's so much fun to watch on TV and I bet you can get an even better sense of the crazy speeds/heights/distances in person.

I'm so sorry about your cat, Jewelz :hugs: good for you for talking to your vet first but then making the decision you feel is right for you and your family.

Everyone's tests are looking so great!! :happydance: So excited for you April ladies! Hopeful for some more BFPs to join you soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->