"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

Hi. I'm new to this somewhat. A friend on here referred me to this thread. I've been struggling with faint lines, have no idea when I ovulated, had spotting for 20 days, a negative urine test at the doctors, and many many other problems. Now the spotting has stopped, and today I got a nice dark beautiful line!! So excited!!

yay jcombs welcome hunny, so happy u came over to join us :happydance:!!! we have some really amazing women in this group n a cpl of them r due in april, im thinking that may be ur mth too so good u guys will be going through the same stuff together, so happy u r here :hugs:

hey jcombs i honestly think ur urine must have been diluted as some of the other ladies have said in those other test cause that one today was so dark n its good u went back to the original test to compare :D

Sunkiss, that's exactly why I went back to it. I don't really like them cause the lines take longer to show up, but I knew I'd keep wondering about it if I didn't check! I think it might have been diluted too that day. As long as the darned spotting stays away, I want to wait til the 10th to go back. That way I know they'll get a positive!

And yes, the calculators keep giving me April 03, or April 13. I'll probably have to have an ultrasound to know for sure.

yep the ultrasound will deffo confirm that, when u go back on the 10th see if they can set one up for u, even if just to address the spotting, hopefully it will not come back, but even with that spotting u have progressed so much with ur lines so i wouldnt worry for now...oh i think jewelz is due on the 14th n beeba is like a week ahead of her :D...we have some ladies here that r ttc too, a lil bit of everything going on in here hee hee!!

yep the ultrasound will deffo confirm that, when u go back on the 10th see if they can set one up for u, even if just to address the spotting, hopefully it will not come back, but even with that spotting u have progressed so much with ur lines so i wouldnt worry for now...oh i think jewelz is due on the 14th n beeba is like a week ahead of her :D...we have some ladies here that r ttc too, a lil bit of everything going on in here hee hee!!

Yes I def. will. I want to make sure nothing bad was causing that spotting. I guess sometimes it is normal, but I'm not sure they'll ever convince me that mine was! :wacko: And I do know jewelz from another thread! I was happy cause I was the one with the last due date on there, and she came up one day behind me! (That way everyone won't have given birth before me and I'm sitting there alone in the thread. lol)

hee hee, oh even after we give birth we're gonna stick around to share baby stories n such, its a great support system here...oh the other new bfp is cckarting, i think she is gonna confirm on digi also on friday :D

Yep thats the plan! I'm testing with a frer in the morning and if I get a darker line a digi fri morning!

hee hee, oh even after we give birth we're gonna stick around to share baby stories n such, its a great support system here...oh the other new bfp is cckarting, i think she is gonna confirm on digi also on friday :D

That was the friend I was talking about!!! hahaha. Hi cckarting!!

That was the friend I was talking about!!! hahaha. Hi cckarting!!

Well, I think I was talking about her in another thread. lol

Second and third tri ladies, how's everyone's heartburn? Mine has kicked up an entire notch today :wacko: Munchkin has been in the center of my belly for a change (usually on the right) so I wonder if it has to do with that...maybe he's pushing on my digestive organs more. (Those are on the left, aren't they?)

yep seaweed mines has increased but i do take nexium everyday cause i have acid reflux but i use to be able to skip a day, there is no way i can skip a day now, i stopped the spicy foods that i luv so much also cause it makes it worst..we will start dropping soon maybe over the next week so this she get relieved hopefully...omg fayth has been in the center also today n even on the left, i never see her there, i am usually lopsided since she luvs the right side so much, yea maybe thats why the increase also!!

Sunkiss I swear every time I see an update here or on FB about Fayth's movement or position it's like I could have written it myself...it's like our babies have their own BnB and they're coordinating :haha:

i swear it seaweed lol!! was that lil boy tryna buss out ur belly today too :haha:!!! i almost bout died when i saw all that action going on, i literally had to push her to stop it :wacko:

Yeah he's been very active...I always tell DH and he says, "He's definitely getting bigger!"
Yesterday I took a walk with my friend and he had his foot sticking out of my side the entire time :haha: I kept pushing on it to try to get him to tuck it in, and a second later there it was again :rofl:

omg lol!!! we r gonna be in big trouble in a few weeks :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->