"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

I've just read the last ten pages or so of this thread and would love to join you if you'll have me? :flower: I really like the fact you've got people at all stages of the journey on this thread. It takes me back to last time I was pregnant reading the posts from the third tri ladies! Can't wait for all the kicks and scans again!

AFM I'm cautiously expecting no 2. I got my :bfp: yesterday at 11dpo on a pink dye and digi test. I say cautiously because I don't think I can really celebrate until AF is late iykwim. Shes due Sunday so, assuming the best, I'll dare to add a ticker on Monday! Oh and my due date is 14/04/13 but I went 2 weeks early with DD so who knows!

:wave: hi and welcome to our thread! This thread is the best ever. So many lovely ladies in here!!! Im also due on the 14th!! Yay!! Just got my BFP on Monday.

thanks mrs mcD i want to slap him too. broke down bought a digi at lunch and got..........PREGNANT!

OMGosh i knew you would!! So excited for you. See that stupid Dr was a quack! You are going to grow your bean. :happydance:

Jewelz, omg!! Sad you had to get rid of the kitty, but that is a mean scratch.

Back from my scan and so excited to see the little princess doing well. She even has lots of fuzzy hair. LOL. Not that I expected her to be bald. She is head down with her face to my back, so we didn't get to see her face. And she is practicing her breathing. It was so cool to see her making breathing movements! Never saw that before with any of my other kids. The doctor says she is huge. She thinks I'm going to have a big baby. I doubt it, in fact I think she will be small. The measurement they got was 6 lbs and 3 ozs. I highly doubt that. I'm more inclined to believe 5 lbs and 3 ozs (ultrasounds can be off by a lb in either direction). If she really is over 6 lbs, I think she will just come earlier. I'm really excited and happy after the scan. I love my little princess.

awww so glad ur LO is doing so good, she is a good baby :cloud9:!!! oh shyt they estimate over 6 lbs, i wonder wut fayth is by now, i did read the same that alot of times the weight is off hence why they say estimate...good grief i want fayth to be healthy but i dont want her to kill my birth canal in the process :haha:!! i bet she is gonna have one hella lungs when she comes out with all that practicing :D!!

I've just read the last ten pages or so of this thread and would love to join you if you'll have me? :flower: I really like the fact you've got people at all stages of the journey on this thread. It takes me back to last time I was pregnant reading the posts from the third tri ladies! Can't wait for all the kicks and scans again!

AFM I'm cautiously expecting no 2. I got my :bfp: yesterday at 11dpo on a pink dye and digi test. I say cautiously because I don't think I can really celebrate until AF is late iykwim. Shes due Sunday so, assuming the best, I'll dare to add a ticker on Monday! Oh and my due date is 14/04/13 but I went 2 weeks early with DD so who knows!

hiya ellie, welcome aboard hun, so nice to have u here with us...big congrats to u on ur bfp wooohooo, i see lots of bump buddies in the making...i remember u from jcombs thread :happydance:!!! n u have the same due date as jewelz, so freekin kewl :D!!

thanks mrs mcD i want to slap him too. broke down bought a digi at lunch and got..........PREGNANT!

:happydance:!!! tickerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr timeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :haha:

ut oh i just had some honeynut cheerios a lil while ago n somebody woke up with a vengeance :haha:!! i been feeling a bit more hungry lately, not to the point of starvation but i notice an increase here!!

oh i will take a new bump pic tomorrow for the 34th week mark :D

Got my beta results back! They are so wonderful!!
23 on Tuesday
127 Today!!!!! WooHooooooo

My doctor even told me she knows the baby is I the right place and she doesn't even want to see me next week with solid numbers like that.
I'm so thrilled!!! Next appointment is on the 27th for a scan.

i knew those numbers would be great with those kinda lines u had so early on, ok no more poas for u, im so happy for u jewelz, this is really it :happydance:!!

n ummm that is way more than doubling missy :D!!

Awesome news Jewelz! I am have been thinking about you!

Welcome to all of the newbies with your pink lines! So exciting and you have joined a fantastic group of ladies!

Horsey and Stef...Don't worry, this lucky thread will rub off on you soon! Everything crossed for you girls!

Shante...that is one big baby! It is crazy though how wrong they can be with measurements through u/s so you are right she might be smaller!

Hope you all are having a great day! This thread has been bumping lately....sorry if I missed anyone!

yea i have a different dr. the one i went to here was just a dr i work with. my ob is an hour and a half away so i only go see him when i have to. which were drawing a beta on the 10th scan the 28th!

Jewelz...I know I'm not the first to say it but could you maybe have two in there? :oneofeach:

Thanks ladies! I hope so :haha: I would LOVE to have a double blessing!!

Ugh time to go find food and stuff my face. Starving is the word of the day

jcombs- Welcome and congrats :) Line is looking good!

cckarting- I'm still pissed off at your stupid doctor for telling you to expect your period. Your line is looking darker! I wanna smack your doctor!

Thank you!

I want to smack her doctor too! :growlmad:

jcombs i told her to take her pee stick n rub it on the doc hair along with ur doc lmao :rofl: put them in a rm together with :bfp: pee sticks in their hair :haha:

jcombs i told her to take her pee stick n rub it on the doc hair along with ur doc lmao :rofl: put them in a rm together with :bfp: pee sticks in their hair :haha:

hahahaha. We totally should!! I can see the headlines now....:rofl:

Sounds good. Well the lasagna does. Garlic = yuck. :sick: (I normally like it, but it sounds horrible right now. lol)

ut oh there goes the hormones = food aversions!!! yay for symptoms :D!!

You poor thing. I never realized how many foods have garlic in them until first trimester :sick: and eggs...ewwwww!

Yes. Yay for food making me sick!! I've noticed anything with a strong smell makes me so so nauseas (sp?) That even includes pickles, eggs, fish, most condiments, and most things fried. I am loving fruit! And that's great, cause it's healthy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->