"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

I had roasted chicken, stuffing in the bird and broccoli with cheese sauce

yep horsey everything seaweed said is accurate!!! i tell u one thing, after she learns how to latch i am gonna introduce the bottle at about 3 weeks, pump a days milk n have me some :wine: :winkwink:!!

jcombs needs a ticker now :coffee:

hey im lopsided on the right side again :wacko:

Aw they're out of sync for once! I think Munchkin is still in the middle. Still has that darn foot on my right though :haha: I've been trying to be good about sitting forward to encourage his spine to stay forward -- I know it doesn't really matter at this point but I really think I can feel him shifting around whenever I do. Maybe I'm imagining it.

:rofl: Girls I have to say I'm glad most of us seem to be in the US...I can never keep up with such busy threads on the other side of the Atlantic! Poor C will have like ten pages to read when she wakes up tomorrow!

i swear it :rofl:!!! she can never catch up with all of this!! i am usually a nite owl too but will have to go to bed at a decent time tonight cause i have a doc appt tomorrow, she isnt doing anything special, just the basic stuff but i want to know when i will get a growth scan, im jealous everyone is getting one as of recent n i would luv to see her once more at least b4 delivery!!

Yeah it's much harder when they are all chatting while you are sleeping

I have a ticker, but I don't like it. So I'm gonna keep working on it! lol And I don't think my due date is right, like all the calculators say. They keep saying April 13th, but I just don't think that's right. Guess I just have to wait for the u/s. lol

yay for ticker wooohooo :D!! yea i would say to wait for sono also because of the af issue!!

Sorry jcomb I'm at my friends house helping her paint, but I had to get on and see what you got! Lucky day for digis!!!!!!!

It's okay. Just glad I didn't hurt your feelings earlier. You sure do like to paint, huh?

Why don't you think April 13th is right, jcombs?

It's a long story, but I'll try to make it short. I skipped AF in June, then got it from July 7-14. We DTD on the 11th. Exactly 7 days later, I started spotting. The next day, I got my first faint line. So I'm pretty sure I ovulated weird, and actually conceived on the 11th.

If you go by my AF, then I would have conceived on the 21st, and that's just not possible. So I'm counting, starting at the 11th as two weeks (since they say they count you as two weeks at conception), and counting up til today and it's 5 weeks, making my due date closer to April 3rd.

Whew, does that make any sense?

Yeah, it does make sense. Wow, that is weird timing though. And you guys didn't BD after the 11th at all? Do you ever bleed around ovulation? I wonder if you could be even farther along than you think, especially since you missed your AF in June...have you been taking HPTs throughout? Did you get negatives until the 19th?

Yeah, it does make sense. Wow, that is weird timing though. And you guys didn't BD after the 11th at all? Do you ever bleed around ovulation? I wonder if you could be even farther along than you think, especially since you missed your AF in June...have you been taking HPTs throughout? Did you get negatives until the 19th?

We did BD after the 11th, but implantation wouldn't have occurred on the 18th, and I did see implantation bleeding before the other spotting came on. I'm like 95% sure it was IB. The spotting started on the 18th, and I tested on the 19th, and got a very very faint bfp. I've been testing like crazy and have only had 1 negative out of all of them, and that was a digi.(Think it was too soon.) I know it would be weird timing, and my doctor even yelled at me about how impossible it is, but yet here I am.

I'm pretty sure I wasn't pregnant in June. I thought I was, and kept testing and testing and it was always negative. Nothing, not even a faint line. I made them do blood tests, and it was negative too. According to my calendar, my last negative test was the 25th of June.

I never ever bleed around ovulation or any other time except AF. That's why I knew something was up and decided to test. Think I answered all your questions. lol

My hubby is making me portobello mushroom chicken with mashed potatoes from the garden along with beans and carrots from the garden! I love having a chef for a husband!

Yes I will def trust a scan, but I think my logic is right on this as well. lol

I changed it to what I think is right, just for my own peace of mind. If I'm wrong after the u/s, I'll change it. haha

My hubby is making me portobello mushroom chicken with mashed potatoes from the garden along with beans and carrots from the garden! I love having a chef for a husband!

That is awesome! Must be very nice. My husband did all the cooking too. But when I move to Texas, I will have to do the cooking because he is working now. But it was nice to come home from work and not have to cook.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->