"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

Jcombs you're so silly! :haha:

Noticed my :holly: aren't as sore today. Thank gosh I needed a break. I'm starting to feeling a pulling sensation from my belly button. Feels weird. I've also noticed that my facial skin and lips are so dry. This baby is sucking it all out of me.

i know what you mean jewels except i kinda feel the opposite. my face feels so greasy and i feel pimples on my forehead all over! it's so gross ugh.

I haven't felt the pulling yet, but my inner thighs are extra crampy!!

Got my beta results back! They are so wonderful!!
23 on Tuesday
127 Today!!!!! WooHooooooo

My doctor even told me she knows the baby is I the right place and she doesn't even want to see me next week with solid numbers like that.
I'm so thrilled!!! Next appointment is on the 27th for a scan.

I know this has been mentioned, but....TWINS!!!! OMG that would be wonderful ;) So happy!

My hubby is making me portobello mushroom chicken with mashed potatoes from the garden along with beans and carrots from the garden! I love having a chef for a husband!

OMG a pregnant woman's dream! Jealous :p

Ugh I hate driving long distances with hubby. He never wants to stop. HELLO DUDE I have to pee!!!!
Oh and I'm hungry.

Good morning ladies :flower:

I got the best surprise this morning! About a half hour after I woke up, I get a call from my mom telling me that a package had just arrived that I needed to see, it was huge! But she says it's lightweight so she's going to put it in her car and bring it over to me (I live a mile away). As soon as I get off the phone with her I start to cry a little because I'm hoping to heck that it's my step dad.

The thing with my step dad is that 1, I love him like CRAZY. 2, he was sent to work in Maryland and I live in California, this was I believe in January, it was right after I found out I was pregnant. So since then I've only gotten to see him about 5 times. 3, we had been planning my baby shower around when he'd hopefully be able to come (we're having men and women, I can't handle being the center of attention all by myself, plus I have a lot of men in my family I love like crazy and wanted them around), but we just found out a few weeks ago that he was coming back home for good some time mid august so he probably wouldn't be able to make the baby shower, but he'd be here in time for the birth. I was so disappointed that he wasn't going to be able to make it to the baby shower but was happy he'd be here for baby. So anyway, my mom comes over about 10 minutes later, and when I open the door I didn't see him so I got sad. Then he popped around the side of her! I burst into tears and couldn't stop crying! Not only did he make it here for the shower, but he is officially back for good!! YYYYAAAAYYYYY!!!!!! Today is definitely off to an awesome start!! :happydance:

Good morning ladies :flower:

I got the best surprise this morning! About a half hour after I woke up, I get a call from my mom telling me that a package had just arrived that I needed to see, it was huge! But she says it's lightweight so she's going to put it in her car and bring it over to me (I live a mile away). As soon as I get off the phone with her I start to cry a little because I'm hoping to heck that it's my step dad.

The thing with my step dad is that 1, I love him like CRAZY. 2, he was sent to work in Maryland and I live in California, this was I believe in January, it was right after I found out I was pregnant. So since then I've only gotten to see him about 5 times. 3, we had been planning my baby shower around when he'd hopefully be able to come (we're having men and women, I can't handle being the center of attention all by myself, plus I have a lot of men in my family I love like crazy and wanted them around), but we just found out a few weeks ago that he was coming back home for good some time mid august so he probably wouldn't be able to make the baby shower, but he'd be here in time for the birth. I was so disappointed that he wasn't going to be able to make it to the baby shower but was happy he'd be here for baby. So anyway, my mom comes over about 10 minutes later, and when I open the door I didn't see him so I got sad. Then he popped around the side of her! I burst into tears and couldn't stop crying! Not only did he make it here for the shower, but he is officially back for good!! YYYYAAAAYYYYY!!!!!! Today is definitely off to an awesome start!! :happydance:

thats amazing! so happy for you x

What a wonderful surprise MrsMcD! I am so happy that he is back to support you!

thats a great surprise mrsmcd! so happy everything is working out the way you want it to!

Thanks for the warm welcome! And only 10 pages to catch up on!

Mrsmcd, that's such a lovely story. I'm very close to my step dad too and can't wait to tell him in two weeks that he's got another grandchild on the way!

Jewelz, could you post a picture of your tests from the days your betas were done? Don't worry if you can't but I'm really curious to see how the lines compare to the numbers. So pleased we have the same due date!

I'd planned on not getting excited until AF is late but I am SOOOO pregnant it's hard to ignore. Last time I didn't have any symptoms (other than sore boobs) until 6 weeks but I've already got outrageous nausea (not actually throwing up but struggling to eat), bad tiredness, stupidly sensitive nose etc. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining (much!) but I'm very surprised!

Hi Ladies

Soooo much to catch up on on this thread. My OH is the cook in the household too....although now i'm on maternity leave I'll have to help him out more as he works long hours.

Mmmmm i want cheesecake.

Such a lovely story MrsMcD.

So the olympics were great, we were quite high but the atmosphere was great, I am sooooooooo tired now though, its been a long day and I didnt have my usual naps. Will be in bed soon and hopefully ill have a good nights sleep.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Awww MrsMcD, that's a sweet story! What a wonderful surprise. :cloud9:

Just had our scan...baby did indeed make it to 5 lbs, in fact he was measured as 5 lbs 3 oz :happydance: right along his growth curve and almost average for GA so I'm pretty excited about that! His head is also still measuring 2 weeks ahead so...I have mixed feelings about that :wacko: helps me stay motivated to keep doing perineal massage...
Not sure I will have another scan, they said the doctor might say another one isn't needed.

Oh and the coolest thing at the scan was that we got to see him practice breathing!! His little chest was making breathing movements :cloud9: :cloud9: sooo cool! Our babies really are busy getting ready for the world!

Have my first NST in the afternoon...lots of baby monitoring today.

Got my beta results back! They are so wonderful!!
23 on Tuesday
127 Today!!!!! WooHooooooo

My doctor even told me she knows the baby is I the right place and she doesn't even want to see me next week with solid numbers like that.
I'm so thrilled!!! Next appointment is on the 27th for a scan.

Oooo I'm so happy for you :) You must be really excited for the 27th! My next appointment is on Tuesday and I'm so excited. I hope I will get to see a heartbeat then :dance:

I had roasted chicken, stuffing in the bird and broccoli with cheese sauce

I can't seem to eat anything proper :cry: I'm naseous 90% of the time and then when I wanna eat, the food's smell makes me wanna throw up. I haven't thrown up at all yet but I just can't eat. All I had today were two toasted breads with 2 egss. I usually don't like eggs actually but now I do. And I can't stand chocolate, ice cream, baklava or anything sweet :cry::cry::cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->