"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

My hubby is making me portobello mushroom chicken with mashed potatoes from the garden along with beans and carrots from the garden! I love having a chef for a husband!

That is awesome! Must be very nice. My husband did all the cooking too. But when I move to Texas, I will have to do the cooking because he is working now. But it was nice to come home from work and not have to cook.

My husband does the cooking too! I love it!!

Geez Krippy I'm coming over to eat at your house. My hubby cooks very well too.We got lots of cooking men in here. Go us!!

krippy u lucky gurl, i am jealous, whew that sounds so yummy :D

im scared to eat hubby food :wacko:

think i will have some vanilla :icecream: n take my tail to :sleep:

Jewelz, your roasted chicken sounds good too. I can't eat fried chicken anymore, really loss my taste for it. I like it baked, roasted whole, and bbq.

Awwwww my hubby came home late from a business meeting and he brought me cheesecake to say he's sorry for being late. Haha! He's feeding me to keep me happy. He's so smart!

awwww sweet hubby :thumbup:, man somebody gonna have to get me some cheesecake now hee hee :D

lol i'm not sure that i like painting so much as my friend has to have her whole basement painted by the 16th so they can lay carpet so i'm helping her out! just got home and super super tired, ready for some shut eye!

i cant wait to have a glass of wine n some runny eggs, oh n brie cheese unpasteurized will be sweet :D!!

i love runny eggs, with toast dipped in them, yum yum! i think thats one of the things i will miss the most

phew finally caught up, 6 pages while i was sleeping lol!

lol i'm not sure that i like painting so much as my friend has to have her whole basement painted by the 16th so they can lay carpet so i'm helping her out! just got home and super super tired, ready for some shut eye!

That's nice of you. I just remembered there was another time when I wondered where you were and you were painting the nursery! lol

I was trying to upload a profile pic and I just said that to see if it worked. Which it didn't. You don't happen to know how to resize images on here do you?

I was trying to upload a profile pic and I just said that to see if it worked. Which it didn't. You don't happen to know how to resize images on here do you?

erm not off the top of my head sorry, i think i used my photo software to do it. is it too big dimension wise or file size wise?

haha. I have no clue. I'll just have to mess around with it some. Thanks anyways!

Good morning All! Of course the days my boys sleep in I'm wide awake ugh! Hope everyone has a great Friday!!!!

Good Morning ladies!! I'm on my way to Dallas today from Houston so I'll be on here most of the day for entertainment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->