"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

:rofl: Girls I have to say I'm glad most of us seem to be in the US...I can never keep up with such busy threads on the other side of the Atlantic! Poor C will have like ten pages to read when she wakes up tomorrow!

haha! The same thing happens to me! I live in Turkey and this week this group has been really busy so it's really hard catching up hehe

Aww mrsmcd - that's so sweet :) I'm really happy for you :hugs:

I can't post any pics right now because I'm put of town. I'm on my phone right now but when I get back on Sun I will.

Check this out guys...despite all the distortion you can really tell it's the same baby!

https://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q178/tamarkreps/3dcompare_small.jpg

my gosh!!!!!!! beautiful, and yes, it's def. the same one :) i can't believe how fa along you are - and sunkiss! congrats you two xo

So I'm having one of those days that always make a woman who has had loss worry. Like I said earlier I woke up feeling very unpreggo and I still do. I have had a few cramps today but no bloat. No complaints here!! I feel like I got a break today. We traveled on a 6 hour drive today and I took a brief nap in the car so I feel no fatigue. It's crazy!! I feel wonderful. Ha! I'm blessed I suppose.

I'm sorry Jewelz...:hugs: those days weren't easy for me so I'm sure they are even harder for someone who has suffered a loss. I bet your symptoms will be back soon though...I don't know if that's reassuring or not :p

So I'm having one of those days that always make a woman who has had loss worry. Like I said earlier I woke up feeling very unpreggo and I still do. I have had a few cramps today but no bloat. No complaints here!! I feel like I got a break today. We traveled on a 6 hour drive today and I took a brief nap in the car so I feel no fatigue. It's crazy!! I feel wonderful. Ha! I'm blessed I suppose.

I know how that goes! My symptoms were so off and on, even my breast tenderness went away on several occasions and I'd always freak out. You're good :flower: :hugs:

Well I am bloated again after I ate dinner. And now that it's 9pm I'm tired.

Seaweed, he is adorable!! And he looks the same, just more filled out. I believe my princess is 5 lbs 3 ozs too. She can't be 6 lbs 3 ozs. My due date is only 4 days before yours. But those scan pics are amazing.

Check this out guys...despite all the distortion you can really tell it's the same baby!

These photos are so amazing to me. Such a gorgeous baby Hun.

It's crazy, even though his face has definitely developed more you can totally tell thats the same nose, mouth and chin!

I'm feeling really unprego too, kinda scaring me. The only "symptom" I have is feeling sick in the car!

Ah the joy of pregnancy paranoia - if you've got no symptoms you get stressed and worried, if you've got symptoms you feel like crap but can't tell anyone because it's too soon. Ive got buckets of symptoms and I'd say you're welcome to them except I'd be worrying if they vanished!

I'm just going to try and keep remembering the joy of 2nd tri - you've had scans and KNOW your pregnant without feeling rubbish all the time. Only 8 weeks to go then, ha!

i know it! i didn't hardly have any symptoms with the boys, but it seems like i've had more than i am having now

Hey Ladies

It takes me agesssss to catch up.

Those pics are lovely, we didnt get a 3D scan done which is a shame but baby never shows her face at scans anyway, just have to wait until she is here and we can see what she looks like.....

I had hardly any symptoms, in those early weeks you worry non stop no matter what symptoms you have or do not have.

xxx

Seaweed, he is adorable!! And he looks the same, just more filled out. I believe my princess is 5 lbs 3 ozs too. She can't be 6 lbs 3 ozs. My due date is only 4 days before yours. But those scan pics are amazing.

According to my growth scan our princess is appx 5lbs 6oz

Well ladies, looks like I may be going to the hospital tonight. I've been having contractions all day, started out every 15+ mins and now less than 10 mins apart. I'm sure it's false labor and hopefully the doctor will be able to stop it and send me home. I am going to lie down for an hour or two and see if it stops. If it doesn't, I will head to the hospital. If it does, I will go continue my normal routine. Will update you ladies later.

Ohhhhhh Shante that is so exciting!!! However your princess is not done cookin. Good luck!

Ooooohhhh Shante good luck...keep drinking plenty of water! I hope they're able to stop the contractions but I know your princess will do great either way. Please keep us posted! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->