"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

AF showed up early =[
I was sure we had it this month...
Oh well, on to the next cycle.
Good luck and baby dust to everyone still in it!!!

13 DPO - AF due tonight or tomorrow morning. BFN today.

Think I will take a FRER later this evening and if it is BFN I'll have an adult drink. Does that make me a bad person? Actually am feeling guilty already, though I'm pretty sure AF is on her way. Temp dropped. Still above coverline, but much lower than normal lp.

Well I'm having grown up drinks tonight after bfn today. Not a lot (just incase) but the way I see it is if I wasn't a poasaholic then I wouldn't test til a week after af was due which is mid next week.... So it doesn't make a lot of difference! Plus if I am, my mum drank through her pregnancies, just a glass very now and again and it didn't do us any harm!

So I tested with 1st morning urine using a digi since I ran out of FRERs and a stark dark "NOT PREGNANT" came up :/....DH says lets wait until :witch: doesn't show up on the 4th of Jan...Aren't the digi's more potent than FRER's? :growlmad:

On a more happy note Congrats to all the :bfp:!

14dpo today, AF due today..I had ov cramps 2 weeks ago today and I looked back through my diary and my lutal phase is always 14 days.
I've got sore boobs on sides, not like preAF though, in a totally good mood, loads of energy and decluttering, feel like I'm nesting lol

I've got the white/yellowish (tmi) sticky cm too

Slight niggles and pulls but no AF cramp

So I tested with 1st morning urine using a digi since I ran out of FRERs and a stark dark "NOT PREGNANT" came up :/....DH says lets wait until :witch: doesn't show up on the 4th of Jan...Aren't the digi's more potent than FRER's? :growlmad:

On a more happy note Congrats to all the :bfp:!

Hi

I tested yesteday with a FRER and Digi, FRER had a very very very slight line an the digi said negative.

I have read that the digi is not as sensitive and that FRERs are the best.

I tested again today with FMU using a un-named brand and BFN. grrrrrrr.

AF not here yet so I am going to wait 4-5 days and test again if she doesnt show....i hate testing it messes with my head soooo much

Sending lots of :dust: your way

xxx

Well I welcomed in the new year with an unwelcome visitor :witch:!! Oh well onto the end of Jan hopefully.

Still got fx'd for those still in the chase. Will be checking back on all of you. So please don't forget to let us know how you get on.

Good luck to all of us for 2012. I pray we get our bundles sooner rather than later. :hugs:

Can we get some photos of some POAS's? I want to look for some lines! It gives my desperately waiting for CD14 self some hope! Lol

I tested yesterday and this morning and I swear I see a super faint line, kind of like a shadow on both of them. But I'm not letting myself get excited yet. Showed my hubby and he didn't see anything, I don't know if what I'm seeing has color or if it's just the antibody strip. Guess I gotta wait to test again tomorrow dang it!

SOO.. I caved in about half an hour ago and used my last digi and it says "PREGNANT"! YAY I got my :bfp:! Im so elated I am still shaking! I praying and hoping you ladies get yours as well!!! Lots of baby dust gals!!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/pregnant-1323237600z4z1325397600z0.png

SOO.. I caved in about half an hour ago and used my last digi and it says "PREGNANT"! YAY I got my :bfp:! Im so elated I am still shaking! I praying and hoping you ladies get yours as well!!! Lots of baby dust gals!!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/pregnant-1323237600z4z1325397600z0.png

Congrats girl!!!!!!! :happydance:

So I showed my hubby the test I took this morning, and he sees what I see which is a super duper faint faint line. So I'm not yet shaking and crying with excitement, but I have a feeling I will be tomorrow :happydance: I used a cheapo wondfo test strip this morning but tomorrow morning I will be using my last First Response. :yipee:

Congrats... Happy and Healthy 9 months Anxious Ray

No sign of AF just yet. I now have a lower back ache, twinges on my left side and feel a little nauseous.... BFN this morning but im not testing again until wednesday (if AF doesnt show)

Lots and lots of :dust:

YAY!!!! So exciting.

:cloud9::hug::dust:

I tested today and *think* I've got my BFP :)

Shall use a FRER in a bit once I've saved up enough pee and hopefully there'll be a line on that too.

CONGRATS TO ALL THE OTHER BFP LADIES x

Attachments

• Snapshot_20120101_3.jpg
    Snapshot_20120101_3.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 28
Holy baby news!!! Congrats AnxiousRay!!!!! Yay!!! So excited for you!

Congrats girl!!!!!!! :happydance:

So I showed my hubby the test I took this morning, and he sees what I see which is a super duper faint faint line. So I'm not yet shaking and crying with excitement, but I have a feeling I will be tomorrow :happydance: I used a cheapo wondfo test strip this morning but tomorrow morning I will be using my last First Response. :yipee:

Keep us updated! Stalking

HAPPY NEW YRS LADIES WOOHOO 2012 IS HERE!!!!

aww congrats anxiousray, so exciting for the new yr :happydance: i wish u a h&h 9mths hunny :D

this is a great beginning MrsMcD123, please keep us posted, got my fx'd for ur bfp tomoro!!

as for me, i tested this morning n guess wut i got, a big fat negative lol, its ok, i am still really early so i dont feel out yet, i will test again in a few days if af does not come...i had a wonderful time in church last night and i am feeling so good about this new yr, even if this is not my mth, i feel my rainbow is coming n i am already planning for the next cycle :D

sorry about the ladies that are out :( , i pray we all get our wishes for this yr :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->