"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

Awww, sorry Horsey, lots of :hugs:! I hope the blues pass soon. You will be preggers before you know it and this will all be a memory!

Oh and avoid hot showers and expressing as it will just make it worse. I know it is painful hun but it won't last too long. I was only in major pain for about a week or so!

A whole week? Omg. I was tempted to buy a breastpump and start pumping. I had a much easier time breastfeeding. This is what I don't like about giving birth. These hurting boobs. Sorry for complaining.

ahh shante, complain away xoxoxo if that's the worst thing about giving birth, i am actually less scared though i totally hear you that it is annoying and PAINFUL and horrible. hang in there. try the cabbage trick!

Horsey, sorry about AF catching you. It will happen for you soon though.

Hello Ladies

Awww Amari is adorable....so much hair. I think my girly will have no hair like me when I was born.

ITS SEPTEMBER eeeek.....my fellow sept 13th ladies our babies will be here this month.

How are we all feeling?

I am all over the place at the minute. Yesterday evening I had a mild panic as hadn't felt my girly move for a while, so I ran a warm bath and gave her a bit of a prod and she started moving so that made me happy, she must have just been sleeping. I also had some icy water and laid on my left side and she started moving again and most of the night (my fault for waking her I guess). Today shes been sooo active, espically when I play music on my phone....guess she likes a little dance lol.

I am pretty sure I was getting some contractions last night too, I woke up and my tummy was really hard (like braxton hicks) but there was some pain that didnt go away when I moved. I also had pains down my left leg and lower back...However during the night they passed and not had any since. I am hoping its the start of things progressing as I cant wait for her to come now.
No sign of any mucas plug though.

Hope all my other ladies are ok and enjoying the weekend :)

xxxxxx

Yesterday was a tough day :/ Spent about 7 hours at the hospital. I was having chest pains and the ob wanted me to go to the er. Eventually they told me it was anxiety and basically they could nothing for me. Then, a trip upstairs to l & d to monitor the babies heart rate. When I got home, I had awful gas bubbles in my chest. Uggghh. Is there anything I can do to relieve the pressure? Gas X or something? Stuff I read said no gas-x :(

I'm not sure what you can take for the gas pains, but I hope it clears up for you soon. Sorry you were in the hospital so long. But I'm glad you and baby are ok.

Wow, I'm sorry to hear that, EG :hugs: I hope nothing has happened to cause you extra anxiety?

I actually did think you could take Gas-X! I think I took a few of them first trimester. I know there are things you can take for gas. Are you feeling better this morning? :hugs:

I know this may sound crazy being as though I already have 6 children, but I didn't know babies 5 and 6 days old could laugh. I mean they smile involuntarily all the time, but my little Amari actually laughs and it is so weird. None of my other kids laughed until they were a few months old. And I never saw a baby laugh before. It is so cute, but weird at the same time.

Shante the laughing thing sounds adorable! :cloud9: How are you doing today hon? I hope you're in less pain :hugs:

Shante the laughing thing sounds adorable! :cloud9: How are you doing today hon? I hope you're in less pain :hugs:

I'm feeling a lot better. The milk is starting to dry up. Amari is 1 week old today!! I'm leaving in 2 weeks. Enjoying this time with her. How are you feeling?

I'm feeling pretty good. Would love to give birth in the next few days but not too hopeful! I do keep getting excited about little signs, though they turn out to be nothing. I had some good contractions in the middle of the night, not too painful but strong enough that I could have timed them pretty precisely. Slept fine afterward and nothing going on this morning, but I guess my body warming up is a good thing even if proper labor isn't starting yet!

I'm glad to hear you are feeling better. :hugs: How's everyone else doing this weekend? MrsMcD, baby here yet? ;)

I'm feeling pretty good. Would love to give birth in the next few days but not too hopeful! I do keep getting excited about little signs, though they turn out to be nothing. I had some good contractions in the middle of the night, not too painful but strong enough that I could have timed them pretty precisely. Slept fine afterward and nothing going on this morning, but I guess my body warming up is a good thing even if proper labor isn't starting yet!

I'm glad to hear you are feeling better. :hugs: How's everyone else doing this weekend? MrsMcD, baby here yet? ;)

I had the same type of contractions last night too....every 20 mins or so in bed and lasted about 2-3 hours. Stopped this morning.
Today I have pressure in my cervix but no sign of the contractions although keep getting tightenings here and there.

xx

I'm feeling a lot better. The milk is starting to dry up. Amari is 1 week old today!! I'm leaving in 2 weeks. Enjoying this time with her. How are you feeling?

A week old already, time is flying by.
Enjoy your time with her and I love the fact you have noticed her giggling already :) xxxx

shantehend- I had no idea babies could laugh that early either! Sounds like she's a very happy baby :)

seaweed- No baby yet :( Saturday night I really thought things might be getting started. I went to dinner and a movie and the entire time I felt crampy and uncomfortable and anytime he would move I'd get shooting pains in my cervix. Me and my husband were getting excited and scared and nervous...got home from it all, and apparently it was just gas that wasn't coming out. I felt like a dummy! lol Other than that, I haven't felt anything indicating he's on his way. I'm still constantly losing my plug. It used to excite me but now it just frustrates me because 1, it's gross. and 2, nothing is happening!! I have my next appointment tomorrow and I'm hoping I've at least dilated and effaced some more. I'm crossing my fingers that things happen this Thursday which is the day my doctor is on call. I LOVE the guy and I'd REALLY love if he could actually be there to deliver. Buuuut I'm not getting my hopes up.

How's everyone feeling? I'm so used to the pain and discomfort that it doesn't even phase me anymore. I'm also feeling less antsy for things to get started. I guess it's getting so close now that I know it'll happen soon either way..

Hey ladies,
Hope all my USA ladies enjoyed their long weekend. I feel like such a lazy slob these days. I have no energy to move my rear end off my couch. My house is a mess, clothes every where and I look like a yeti. :haha: Thankfully my hubby is ok with my laziness. He's been such a big help around here. Extra sweet too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->