• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

Thank you beeba, i'm resting now and plan to throughout the rest of the week. I go in for another ultrasound tues and see if i can go back to work thursday and friday.

Stef - How's your pregnancy going?

its so weird seeing my name and pregnancy in the same sentence! its going much of the same, i did another cb digi test today and got my 2-3 weeks which you can see in my avatar picture. i just watch my booking appointment date to come through so i have something close-ish to look forward to.

i wish i was too sick to eat, my main problem is that i feel sick if i am empty so i have to eat. i'm so scared of putting on too much weight as i am overweight as it is.

i know the feeling, its so surreal to see the pregnancy associated with ur name, like wow its really my turn, wonderful feeling it is, i miss pregnancy lol, congrats on the 2-3 weeks, those hormones r doing their job :happydance:!! i was the same way in 1st tri, i would get sick if my stomach was empty, i had to always have something in my belly, dont worry about the weight, it will all balance out later n will drop off after birth :D!!

Stef- I started out overweight too, and over the whole pregnancy put on 22 lbs. Silas is a week old and I've already dropped 21 lbs. I'll admit I ate some crap while I was pregnant.. lots of ice cream and milk shakes and stuff. My theory is if you start out overweight, your body knows it doesn't need to store anymore excess fat so you most likely won't gain a lot of fat. Most mamas I know that started out big didn't put on much fat at all. Everyone is different but don't worry, eat what you can!

Cckarting, I'm glad everything turned out ok! What a scare! Take it easy, hon :hugs:

cckarting, i read your post this morning and have been thinking of you. thank goodness everything's fine. take the opportunity to rest :hugs:

thanks ladies, you guys really make me feel better! my mom bought takeout and the boys home, so i didn't have to cook. were just going to relax and watch a movie with the little ones and head to bed.

Hey :wave: sunkiss!! Miss you lady!! Glad your enjoying mommy hood.

Cckarting- geez Hun your post worried me for a moment. So insanely glad thing are ok with you and baby. Keep us posted hun. Rest up

Stef hun it's so early I wouldn't worry about what you're eating. Just enjoy yourself right now. As best you can while being sick.

I will crown. stilling brown now so that's better, have ultrasound right away tues morning will be close to 11 weeks then.

C are you still there? I hope you're in active labor by now, hon! :hugs:

Well ladies, I am definitely feeling like I'm on the clock tonight...this morning my blood pressure hit 140/90 for the first time ever during this pregnancy, and then 6 hours later was still high. It's gone upward for a few days and come down before, but given the timing I imagine it's going to be up until this baby is out. My PE labs were all good so hopefully it is just normal pregnancy strain on my system and not any kind of scary spiral. But I imagine if it is still running at this level when I see the doctor on Fri I will be on the induction list. Time for baby to come out.

I wasn't going to go for more acupuncture until Sunday but I left a message seeing if they could fit me in tomorrow, in case that helps. I haven't had any contractions today despite going for an hour-long walk.

Of course the absolute best case would be somehow magically going into spontaneous labor tonight...so send some dilate-y, efface-y thoughts for my uterus and engage-y thoughts for Munchkin, ok? :) I'm like 100% sure it won't happen, but it would be really great if it did...

Sending you lots of labour magic Seaweed! I would say that if your BP is still high tomorrow I would call you Dr just to be safe! High BP always scares me...just thinking of you!

Thanks Krippy :hugs: I called the doctor after the second high reading...he didn't seem concerned, since it's just borderline high right now. He said just keep an eye on it for a couple days and call right away if it gets above 150/ or /100. So I will definitely call again tomorrow if it gets even higher, or if I notice any weird symptoms.

A friend suggested DH and I should do something fun and tempt fate...so we're having a date night! :flower: It will be nice to take a break from thinking about labor. I got an acupuncture appointment tomorrow so I can get back into induction mode then!

My friend did the same thing and made a huge bowling night with friends...they had to leave half an hour in bc she went into labour! Plans seem to be the best way to bring on labour! lol

Glad you are being well looked after...I am having a paranoid week with my NSTs starting and ultrasound on Monday and it seems to be rubbing off on everyone else! Sorry! :)

No, I appreciate your concern :hugs: I already feel like I'm on borrowed time since a lot of doctors would have induced by now. I know BP is not something to mess with and will definitely be watching it. Sadly, there are so many stories like yours. :hugs:

Well my big plan didn't work! :haha: Still not in labor! But we had a yummy dinner.

I bet C is holding her little girl by now...so excited to hear about it!!

Hi Ladies

Firstly, Im still here :-(.

I just dont know what to think anymore. The contractions got really bad last night, so painfull but still only stayed 7-8mins apart. I decided to try and sleep through them the best I can as I was sooooo tired. It was almost impossible.

By 3am they slowed down again and were about 15mins apart but still really intense.
I called the hospital at 5am as I just wanted to speak to someone that knew what may be happening and she basically said they arent close enough and as im not doubled up in pain then its not time to come in yet and that I should take some paracetamol and relax. I was soooooooo disheartended....I just want to get to hospital and get this started.

Anyway I did what she said took the paracetamol and now hardly anything. Maybe every 20 mins I get a twinge and its not painful......so nothing new here, baby is very active so I think shes trying to make her way out but just taking her time (and driving me insane at the same time)

cckarting, what a scare, glad you got checked out and have another scan booked. I read all the time that alot of women have un-explained bleeding but always call the dr.

Ladies, eat what you like. Its the only time were allowed. I have put on about 24lbs and I dont care as ill concentrate on that once this little madam finally decides to arrive.

xxxxxxxxx

Stef- I started out overweight too, and over the whole pregnancy put on 22 lbs. Silas is a week old and I've already dropped 21 lbs. I'll admit I ate some crap while I was pregnant.. lots of ice cream and milk shakes and stuff. My theory is if you start out overweight, your body knows it doesn't need to store anymore excess fat so you most likely won't gain a lot of fat. Most mamas I know that started out big didn't put on much fat at all. Everyone is different but don't worry, eat what you can!

thats really good to know, its helped to set my mind at rest a bit. i'm making the effort to eat more fruit etc so that the crappy food is at least balanced out a bit. i'm looking forward to dinner tonight tho as we are having toad in the hole with mash potato, one of my favourites at the moment! its so tasty as its with skinless sausages wrapped in a little bacon and it tastes so good!

Awwww, C, I'm sorry about the false starts. :hugs: I'm surprised -- it really sounded like it was building up toward something. Well happy due date to us, anyway!

I'm still here too (obviously). Come on baby...today would be a really great day for you to be born...I need you out!!

Awwww, C, I'm sorry about the false starts. :hugs: I'm surprised -- it really sounded like it was building up toward something. Well happy due date to us, anyway!

I'm still here too (obviously). Come on baby...today would be a really great day for you to be born...I need you out!!

I have decided now not to think about it anymore and it will happen when it happens lol....easier said then done.

Pregnancy is such a strange time, we spent most of it worrying about one thing or another, despite the stage were all at. All we want is our babys in our arms but its such a rollercoaster.....I am feeling quite down/emmotional today and just want everything back to normal but with a baby! My time is coming I know but grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I am also thinking I am not being active enough, I spend most of th day pottering around the house, OH is busy working so I have no car and walking is such a effort and I have no-where to go.

Speak soon ladies, I fancy a little nap lol

xxxxx

:lol: I've ramped up the walking a lot...an hour most days and at least half an hour...and nothing, not even engaged. So, there you go! I know that statistically the fact that it helps on average doesn't mean that it helps for every single person, but it's hard to be in that group who doesn't see any benefit. I hope it at least improves my stamina during birth or something?

Enjoy your nap hon :hugs: whatever it takes to get through this time!!

:lol: I've ramped up the walking a lot...an hour most days and at least half an hour...and nothing, not even engaged. So, there you go! I know that statistically the fact that it helps on average doesn't mean that it helps for every single person, but it's hard to be in that group who doesn't see any benefit. I hope it at least improves my stamina during birth or something?

Enjoy your nap hon :hugs: whatever it takes to get through this time!!

Where do you go walking?
Without using the car first to get places, there is nothing really around here apart from houses....and walking alone bores me lol.
I guess when OH is back home on Saturday we can go out for a drive and walk about if nothing has happened by then.

x

I live in the suburbs but have several stores about a mile away from me, like my usual grocery store and drugstore. If I just need to pick up one or two things I try to walk there. When I've had to buy too much to carry home, I've sometimes walked there and asked DH to pick me up in the car. Also, DH knows I'm trying to walk a lot, so if he needs something from a store about a mile away he invites me to come with him. Usually it works out to one round trip per day, sometimes two.

Or sometimes I just walk around the neighborhood for a while with DH or with a friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->