• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

Happy due date, Seaweed and C!!! You've done a great job carrying your LOs. You will get to meet them very soon.

Happy due date, Seaweed and C!!! You've done a great job carrying your LOs. You will get to meet them very soon.

Aww thanks hun.
Still no sign of this little madam, so no due date baby afterall lol.

x

Awww...I'm sorry C. I could still have one if I have a super fast labor and it starts in the next hour or two, but it looks unlikely.

At lunch today a woman asked me when I was due. Turns out today is her son's birthday. I was like...lucky you. :(

seaweed eater, hang in there, mamma! thinking of you xoxoxo

this thread will be hoppin' with babies by next week or so!!!!!!!!:twingirls::oneofeach::twinboys::twingirls::oneofeach:

Good Morning ladies-

How is everyone this morning? Anything new going on with the Sept ladies yet?

AFM-I started our baby registry today. So exciting!! I just added the stuff I know we are going to need so far. I'll add more once we know the sex.

Nothing here...despite having a feeling yesterday that things might get started during the night. So much for my "feelings," haha.

Honestly, it gets harder every morning when I wake up not in labor. It's like that movie, Groundhog Day.

Seeing the doctor in a couple hours so will probably have some more info then.

Jewelz, that's awesome that you have started your registry! :happydance: Sooo excited for you and baby!!

Hope everyone else is doing well. Thinking especially of my girl C. Unless you are in labor, in which case, I hate you. Just kidding, seriously, I'll be thrilled to hear about your little girl. :cloud9:

GUESS WHAT ladies, there has been no progress with cervix or baby BUT the doctor said he would like to schedule an induction sometime around the 25th. Even with my recent BP rise! That is WAY longer than I thought I was going to get. I was literally adding last minute items to the hospital bag this morning because I thought I might be told to go in for an induction TODAY. I am sooooo happy about this. :D Of course it is subject to change if my BP gets higher (I will be taking it 3 times a day from now on) but it increases my chances of spontaneous labor enormously, which takes off a whole lot of pressure. An induction would be a disaster at this point since my uterus literally couldn't be any less ready for labor.

Oh geez seaweed that crazy! Your baby is cozy in there and doesn't want to come out yet...
You will for sure be the last Sept girl Im afraid. :(
At least your Dr is all about waiting to do an induction until its very necessary. Good for your Dr, Im glad to see that they are not rushing to get your baby out and are willing to let you go into labor on your own. I hope it will be this weekend!!

Yeah I looked up how to calculate a Bishop score and mine is -1. NEGATIVE 1. :rofl: The only way is forward!

I'm happy to wait for this baby as long as it's safe for both of us. I don't mind being pregnant per se. I'm super glad and grateful that my doctor feels the same way.

It's funny that my boy will probably be almost two months younger than Fayth!

Hey Ladies.

I'm still here waiting. Nothing has changed, still getting the odd few pains here and there but not developing to anything, sometimes they are really painful though.

I am at the midwife on Tuesday for a sweep so hopefully that will start things off if nothing happens between now and then.

Here in the uk they induce at 40+12 so if nothing happens then ill also be induced on the 25th. Lets hope neither of us are induced.

Sorry to hear your little man is being a bit stubborn seaweed, at least all is well with your BP and hopefully you don't have long to wait either.

Will continue to keep you all posted.

Awww Jewelz so exciting doing baby lists, I had lists whilst TTC and even more lists once we had the BFP. We started all gender neutral too and then when we found out were team pink we started all over again.

Hope all the other ladies are doing well

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Awww, I'm sorry you are still waiting C. I am sure the sweep will get things going if you don't go on your own first! :hugs:

I'm ok with waiting now, I know what I'm looking out for so just going to get on with things....OH is busy this weekend so if she takes a little longer thats fine (as long as the pain stays away too)

I am kind of hoping she comes in the middle of next week if possible, wish I could choose :)

Well ladies, I think my time may be up!

I went to bed last night and had constant contractions throughout hte night, I never timed them and managed to get some sleep in between and took a couple of paracetamol (that stopped them last time but this time it hasnt)

Woke up this morning and was still having them but again wasnt timing, until 1pm....and they have been every 4-5mins since then getting stronger and stronger. I decided to try a bath and have something to eat....just incse they stopped again but they are still here.

I am giving it 20 more mins before I call the hospital and my OH and tell him to get his butt home (hes about 20 mins away).

Lets hope this is it. Will try and update you as soon as xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

AWWWW I was hoping to log in this morning to an update! Hope this means things have happened and mama is too busy :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->