• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

Her daughter, you mean? Otherwise you would have to be talking about me and we all know that's unlikely :p

Just checking in to see if Matilda was born yet. Can't wait for an update :)

Be back later!

I had the best night last night. I FINALLY found babies heartbeat last night with my doppler. It took me forever but I found it! Made me so excited when I finally heard it! No more freak attacks for me....

Moved today. Really broke my heart leaving Amari. It would've been better if I were dead so I could have a valid excuse not to be there. I'm going to leave for a week to clear my head. Best of luck Seaweed and C!!

Awwww Shante :hugs: I'm really sorry. I keep repeating myself, but this is such a tough situation and it took a lot of courage to do what you have done. Be kind to yourself and I hope that with time it hurts less. :hugs:

thinking of you shante that you can find peace "HUGGS"
Finally home from my appt everything went well. Baby measuring right on target with a hb of 161. Dr found a pocket of fluid or blood in there by the placenta i think, but didn't seem to concerned about it. said it will hopefully resolve itself or it could work it's way down and out and cause more bleeding. He didn't say it would affect the baby and way happy the way it was measuring. scan again in 8 weeks to see if it's re absorbed and gender scan!
https://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af178/cckarting/IMG_5448.jpg

Hugs to you Shante :hugs:

I think C has probably had her baby and is soo busy :D Can't wait to get an update and read about her birth story.

I also can't wait for seaweed eater to have her son!

Ccarting I'm really happy for you and ur baby looks so cute already!

AFM, my constant morninf sickness is killing me! This has been so rough! everything seems to smell bad and I can't eat anything except lemons! :( I don't know what to do

Beeba I can relate!! Lemons have been "my thing" during this pregnancy. Can't get enough lol. Try adding a few slices of lemon to whatever your cooking. The flavor helped settle my tummy.

so sorry beeba! hoping your sickness ends soon! its kinda funny, i can hardly eat lemons not pregnant i can't imagine only being able to eat lemons!

I know in the uk doctors can prescribe an anti sickness drug for really bad morning sickness. Would you be able to go ask your doc?

Shante- I keep seeing your posts on FB and on here and my heart goes out to you Hun. Praying for you to find some peace and contentment. <3

Beeba- I'm sorry you are still having such a rough go. It does get better I promise!!

AFM- I'm just hanging in there till my next scan on Oct 1. I feel pretty good these days. Really starting to enjoy my pregnancy. Been feelin lots of pressure and round ligament pain now.

CC, that's awesome news! My friend who gave birth recently had a SCH and it never actually resolved itself, but it didn't get bigger either and she had a great birth at 39 weeks!

Beeba, I'm sorry you are feeling so sick :hugs: I found lemon flavors to be good too. Also try green apples. Anything sour! I used to have this smoothie with strawberries, lemon, and lime sorbet.
Have you tried those wrist bands for seasickness? They didn't make much of a difference for me but some people swear by them.

I've had a busy day today...doctor appointment/NST, fluid check, and flu shots for me and DH. Induction will start Sunday evening with Cervidil. The doctor originally wanted to start with just Pitocin, and I'm glad I pushed him on that because I really wasn't comfortable with the idea.

I will have one last NST on Fri, with a backup doctor since mine will be out of town. And then that's it! I think at this point I have about a 50/50 chance, or slightly better, of starting labor spontaneously before Sunday. So fingers crossed!

My ankle really hurts a lot though :( it started hurting yesterday on my walk but feels even worse today. I think I may actually have sprained it. I really want it to get better so I can stay on my feet during labor!

seaweed you are a badass xoxoxoxox

jewelz, cheering you on as always

shante, <3

I can't wait to hear from C1403 again... I hope she is doing well and enjoying her bundle.

Thanks everyone. I'm feeling a lot better today :)

Stef - Doctors here also prescribe meds when it's this bad but I don't want to take any meds throughout my pregnancy. I know they say it's harmless but I'm not willing to take any risks.

This thread has been really quiet lately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->