"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

C!! Wow, what an ordeal! So glad that you are both doing so good! Congrats mama! :)

Eeyore girl, I can't believe you're already 30 weeks! Wow!

congrats C! Wow what an ordeal but so glad you are both safe!

Congrats C, take it easy and pray recovery comes fast! sections really do a number on your body. hoping a third one isn't harder than the other two for me!

C, congrats on your baby girl!! Hoping for a quick recovery for you. In time you will develop a schedule. The first few weeks are the hardest.

Eeyore and Krippy, time is flying for you. You will have your LOs soon.

Seaweed, your lil man is comfy and cozy in there.

To everyone else, I apologize for what I've said. It was hard for me to cope with leaving Amari. To make things worse, my 21 month old is afraid of me. He runs everytime I come near him. That made my depression worse. I know in time he'll come around.
Thank you all for the support and prayers.

Mrs McD- I know time has flown by!! I can't wait to have my little guy. Silas is so handsome.

A girl told me yesterday that I shouldn't sit with my legs crossed because it can contribute to the cord getting wrapped around the baby's head. I freaked out!! I do this a lot. Anyone know if this is true?

i read somewhere that it is just the baby's movements that can twist the cord not yours.

Eeyore Girl-I have never heard that before. Interesting to say the least. I would google it but not everything on the internet is factual. We all know that though...

C - congratulations and I'm so glad everything is ok. What a journey you went through! :hugs:

Jewels - Sorry you're not feeling well, hope you get better soon!

Seaweeed eater - I dreamt that you had your baby :D

EG, it looks like it is an old wives tale but I couldn't find a single good source advancing that theory...I think it is supposed to be bad because it hurts circulation, and later on because it doesn't give the baby as much room to engage. I sat that way all the time until like 36 weeks with no blood clots or problems. Of course, baby didn't engage, but he also hasn't engaged in the 5 weeks since I started paying more attention to my posture, either. :p

Beeba, sometimes I dream that too :D

LOL Seaweed!! Thanks for the insight. I am trying to be better about it...we'll see what happens.

EG, it looks like it is an old wives tale but I couldn't find a single good source advancing that theory...I think it is supposed to be bad because it hurts circulation, and later on because it doesn't give the baby as much room to engage. I sat that way all the time until like 36 weeks with no blood clots or problems. Of course, baby didn't engage, but he also hasn't engaged in the 5 weeks since I started paying more attention to my posture, either. :p

Beeba, sometimes I dream that too :D

Phew! Looks like we were right ladies... I couldn't find anything like that. Geesh, scared the heck outta me.
Eeyore Girl-I have never heard that before. Interesting to say the least. I would google it but not everything on the internet is factual. We all know that though...

How's everyone doing? I'm starting to feel excited for tomorrow, but I don't want to think about it too much right now because I want to sleep well tonight! It is likely to be very long anyway...not expecting to meet the little guy until Tuesday or even Wednesday. Probably nothing at all will happen tomorrow.

Poor Munchkin, he doesn't know what's about to hit him...I feel sorry for him, but it's his own fault! We've told him a million times he could have prevented this by just coming on his own :p

Before I go in, I will start a thread in third tri for updates and put the link here in case you want to look at it. :flower:

Hi Ladies

A quick update whilst Matilda is sleeping.

We are all doing well, I am able to move around a little more and OH has been a rock doing everything for us.

Matilda is a good baby waking every3-4 hours for her feed, last night she was a little up in the air (think she had a little tummy ache) but all is good.

I am breastfeeding well but its hard work, sometimes i dread the next feed as I just want to chill outa and I do struggle with latching on. I havent got round to trying to sleep when she does as we have so much to do when she is asleep.

Hope all the other ladies are doing well, I feel a little bad that I cant be on here as much as before. Thinking of you lots.

Cant wait to hear updates on Seaweeds little man.

Heres a pic of our princess

Lots of love ladies

xxxxxx

Attachments

• IMG01422-20120919-0941.jpg
    IMG01422-20120919-0941.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 8
Excited to hear your news tomorrow Seaweed! GL and will be thinking about you all day!

C...She is absolutely precious. Glad she is such a sweetheart for you...now get those sleeps in while she is, all things can wait and you don't want to get burnt out! :)

C, she is gorgeous :cloud9: well done! I can imagine that BF is hard work, and that it must be frustrating not being able to do very much for yourself. Glad you have great support from DH. :hugs:

Seaweed I'm thinking of you so much today! Can't wait to meet your lil man. Good luck Hun.

C- I wanna hold her, she is so pretty.

C, she is such a cutie pie!!

Seaweed- Cant wait for things to get started for you!!!

I just had a bloody show so I'm guessing SOMETHING happened :happydance: I know baby needs to come out now, but I was really scared of starting from zero with this induction. Hopefully this means my body is ready and things will go more smoothly.

WoooooHooooo Seaweed! I have heard of so many girls going into labour hours before their induction. I was having contractions almost immediately after my show! So excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->