"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

photo(3).jpg

If this explains if I'm POAS still.... I'm excited that it now says 2-3 instead of 1-2. Yay!! This means my levels are rising nicely. This sets my mind at ease a little. :happydance:

ha ha just a little added security so we can keep sane, i get excited to see my line getting darker :happydance:

Hi ladies!! Haven't been able to get on until now (it's after midnight.) Had a very long day starting with my nephews 6th birthday party, then it was my sister in laws wedding. Went in for my blood work again today and right before the ceremony, my results came back. I was so scared I was shaking and already started to cry. But AGAIN, my numbers have almost tripled!! So far so good! Can't wait for a dang ultra sound but I know I'm still at least a couple of weeks away from that!

Seaweed, I will be thinking of you and please update us all in the morning!

As far as POAS, even though I'm doing beta checks I've still been doing it! I guess my body doesn't metabolize HCG into my urine very well, there were a couple of days that the line didn't seem to be getting darker but in that time my hcg almost tripled so I'm not going to worry about POAS anymore.

Anyway, I'm beat so I gotta head to bed. Hope you are all doing well! :hugs:

Hi ladies!! Haven't been able to get on until now (it's after midnight.) Had a very long day starting with my nephews 6th birthday party, then it was my sister in laws wedding. Went in for my blood work again today and right before the ceremony, my results came back. I was so scared I was shaking and already started to cry. But AGAIN, my numbers have almost tripled!! So far so good! Can't wait for a dang ultra sound but I know I'm still at least a couple of weeks away from that!

Seaweed, I will be thinking of you and please update us all in the morning!

As far as POAS, even though I'm doing beta checks I've still been doing it! I guess my body doesn't metabolize HCG into my urine very well, there were a couple of days that the line didn't seem to be getting darker but in that time my hcg almost tripled so I'm not going to worry about POAS anymore.

Anyway, I'm beat so I gotta head to bed. Hope you are all doing well! :hugs:

:hugs: Why thinking of me, hon? Because of the test line not getting as much darker? Oh...I'm trying not to make too much of that, and it was a few days ago (the 4th). Haven't tested since then, and decided again not to test this morning. I drank a ton of water last night and got up twice at night to pee and drink more. Plus, I think if I test again it should be on a weekday morning when there's a possibility I could call the doctor right away if it doesn't look good -- if it were today I'd probably spend the whole day scared before calling tomorrow. Maybe I'll test tomorrow.

I've been having definite PG symptoms but no bleeding or major cramping (knock on wood), so I'm trying to stay positive and not worry about the small possibility that something is wrong.

It's super reassuring to hear that your betas have been looking great but your HPTs haven't always gotten much darker. The bloodwork is really what counts, obviously! I'm so glad your numbers have been so good, what a great sign! Can't wait until all of us start having those ultrasounds :happydance:

Hi Ladies

Its sunday afternoon here and I have to go back to work tomorrow after two weeks off. I really dont want to go back. Me and OH have loved being off together over the holidays and not getting up at 5am every day...

Were moving office and normally its my job to organise furniture and move PCs/Boxes etc, obv I dont want to do any heavy lifting so have made up an excuse..... ive sprained my wrist! I have actually hurt it a little but not that bad, so I'm going to put a bandage on and thats why I cant lift heavy boxes.
I dont want to tell work just yet so althought I hate lying its only a little fib lol

Symtoms today....nothing new, still feel sick after eating and dry heaved this morning.

xxx

Good Morning!!
The word of the day is FIBER! I'm guessing constipation is starting to set in slowly. Grrrrr... I'm gathering this is where all my trapped gas is coming from as well. I'm making a smoothly for breakfast with protein and fiber powder in it. Maybe that will help. Gotta love progesterone!! Lol

Ladies thanks for you the prayers and positive vibes yesterday got up this morning no staining today yet and its 5pm so far. just a wee bit of cramping. Still hav been taking it easy all day though. What u ladies think should i take tomorr off work and go see DR and c what he says? Any advice appreciated:hugs:

Ladies thanks for you the prayers and positive vibes yesterday got up this morning no staining today yet and its 5pm so far. just a wee bit of cramping. Still hav been taking it easy all day though. What u ladies think should i take tomorr off work and go see DR and c what he says? Any advice appreciated:hugs:

Glad to hear the cramping and staining hasnt got worse. Could it be late implantation or something? Dont forget it is common for most in early pregnancy.
I doubt a Dr will say much as mine didnt even want to see me when I had my chemical, as far as they see it is there is nothing they can do this early. Have you POAS again since?
I think play it by ear and if it gets worse or the bleeding is full flow then definatly call the Dr xxxxxx

AFM i havent POAS since thursday, think I will once more tomorrow morning just incase.

Know how your feeling jewels regarding consitpation, mine set in earlier, been eating bran cereal bars and apples....i hate cereal so not got much choice in what to have.

x

:hugs: Why thinking of me, hon? Because of the test line not getting as much darker? Oh...I'm trying not to make too much of that, and it was a few days ago (the 4th). Haven't tested since then, and decided again not to test this morning. I drank a ton of water last night and got up twice at night to pee and drink more. Plus, I think if I test again it should be on a weekday morning when there's a possibility I could call the doctor right away if it doesn't look good -- if it were today I'd probably spend the whole day scared before calling tomorrow. Maybe I'll test tomorrow.

I've been having definite PG symptoms but no bleeding or major cramping (knock on wood), so I'm trying to stay positive and not worry about the small possibility that something is wrong.

It's super reassuring to hear that your betas have been looking great but your HPTs haven't always gotten much darker. The bloodwork is really what counts, obviously! I'm so glad your numbers have been so good, what a great sign! Can't wait until all of us start having those ultrasounds :happydance:

Oops!! I was thinking of mummygabby, sorry! Yeah I definitely wouldn't worry about HPTs not getting much darker. Well, I actually would have if it weren't for the blood tests but now that I know mine weren't getting much darker despite the levels rising I know it's nothing to worry about :)

Thanks MrsMcD, I figured maybe that had been directed at mummygabby! But I am still glad to hear of a case where HCG levels don't correspond to darker test lines every day.

:hugs: Mummygabby, so glad to hear things haven't gotten worse today. Sadly, having no experience firsthand, I have heard stories similar to what C said -- that early on the doctors won't always see you because they don't think there's anything they can do. Still, you may as well give them a call and see what they say. Maybe they'll agree to do a check and then you'll see that everything is fine and feel reassured! I hope so! I've definitely heard that you can get bleeding from the placenta attaching itself or growing, and since yours was brown it seems like it might just be that. Fingers crossed.

So glad things are ok this morning mummygabby.

I bought a doppler today and Im excited to be able to use it. I've never used one before so it should be cool to hear my LO's heartbeat. Have any of you ever used one before? I now they say you cant hear anything until about 8-10 weeks.

Come on Thursday, Im ready for my 1st appointment.

Still not called my GP. I dont think a midwife will see oyu until 8 weeks here anyway, I am going to call thursday when im 5 weeks exactly.

I POAS tonight, line came up right away and was sooo dark, good good. I must stop now.

Never heard of Dopplers until I came on this site, I am 50/50 about getting one, I dont want to get obsessed....and i know I will as im still POAS.

I reallllly dont want to go to work tomorrow lol

Well ladies staining started tonight agian and i hav just feel out iwth OH to add to the pain. Why when u need there support to they become completely useless cant wait til tomorr to speak to a doc feeling so alone

Well ladies staining started tonight agian and i hav just feel out iwth OH to add to the pain. Why when u need there support to they become completely useless cant wait til tomorr to speak to a doc feeling so alone

Aww hun, definatly speak to a Dr to put your mind at rest. Sending lots of hugs.... you always have us girlies to talk too when feeling down.

Thinking of you lots of hugs xxx

Thanks he has just apologised think both of us feel its just history repeating itself so like last time only staining not as often just hope its nothing and all the praying will help. was so happy this morning when there was nothing just disappointed now, tomorr cant come quick enough even then may not be able to tell anything - Please God i hope they can tell us something Thanks ladies for being here really need someone to talk to afraid of upsetting him and my mum is not much use to talk to either

:hugs: So sorry to hear about what you're going through, Gabby. I'm hopeful that nothing is wrong and they will be able to give you some reassuring info tomorrow. We're here for you. :hugs:

Ok, I broke down and POAS again this afternoon. It definitely looks darker than 4 days ago, so I'm happy with that. And more than anything I'm just happy it's still definitely positive. Please stick, little poppyseed! :yipee:

Still not called my GP. I dont think a midwife will see oyu until 8 weeks here anyway, I am going to call thursday when im 5 weeks exactly.

I POAS tonight, line came up right away and was sooo dark, good good. I must stop now.

Never heard of Dopplers until I came on this site, I am 50/50 about getting one, I dont want to get obsessed....and i know I will as im still POAS.

I reallllly dont want to go to work tomorrow lol

I totally recommend "renting" the doppler. You can find them online-they are faily reasonable to rent for a 6 month period. I used it with my son, I think it came when I was about 10 weeks. It was perfect timing to be able to hear a heartbeat. Because you can't feel baby move until you are sometimes as far along as 24 weeks, you just wonder if anything is going on in there. So anytime I felt like checking in with baby I would lay down and put the doppler on my tummy and hear the heart beating away. Brought a really neat connection to me and my baby......... once he started kicking and moving around I didnt use it as much, just whenever my daughter wanted to hear the "baby tummy". I have now rented them for all my sister-in-laws when they were pregnant and they loved them as well for that period of about 10-25 weeks. I bought the heart moniter that you can get for about 35 bucks at toys-r-us and I never heard a thing with that so I would waste money on those. You have to rent the actual "fetal heart doppler". Just some extra info on those!!!! Hope it helps anyone wondering about renting a doppler.

So glad things are ok this morning mummygabby.

I bought a doppler today and Im excited to be able to use it. I've never used one before so it should be cool to hear my LO's heartbeat. Have any of you ever used one before? I now they say you cant hear anything until about 8-10 weeks.

Come on Thursday, Im ready for my 1st appointment.

I can't wait to get a doppler!! I had talked about that with my hubby even before I got pregnant, as soon as we get a good ultrasound I'm going to get a good one :happydance: I'll have to research some more but last time I looked there were some really good quality ones for very decent prices, I think around $100 if I remember correctly. Not that $100 is nothing, but for the peace of mind it definitely would be worth it!

mummygabby, I'll be praying for everything to be okay. Please let us know as soon as you talk to the doctor, hopefully at the very least he can order blood tests to make sure your numbers are doubling.

hiya ladies,
i been a bit busy today and just now getting to check in on u all...glad to see everyone is doing well and hormones are setting in :D

u said that right jewelz, progesterone at her best, is that what is causing my trapped gas lol..well i ate alot of okra today and drank a papaya shake, i think that did the trick :happydance:

yay MrsMcD123 glad to hear those #'s are getting higher and glad to hear the spotting has stopped mummygabby, we are all covered, said a special prayer in church today for all of us :happydance:

that is a very good idea c1403, creative to say u are injured so u dont have to lift, u definitely shouldnt be lifting so its great u have a good plan :D

AFM i am feeling good today, again not much symptoms except fatigue, gas is much better today whew lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->