"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

hey jewelz i got a lil :icecream: for u and some :cake: too yummy, hey the ice cream has the calcium i need is my excuse :haha:

really enjoyed a lil treat today, a slice of pound cake n hagen daz vanilla ice cream yummy!! i dont know ifs its stretching im feeling yet but i def do get a lil mild cramping n twitches. guess lil rainbow is in there getting all comfy in the sac :D

I wish I could eat some ice cream right now. I wouldn't be able to force myself to eat it if I wanted. I guess it's one of my aversions, sadly. I used to love ice cream.

Maybe it's my hormones talking, but I wish I could give you all big huge hugs right now! Feeling lovey-dovey :)

awwww group :hugs:

really shante..wow does it make u feel sick now? that sucks!!

Sunkiss, no it doesn't make me feel sick. I just have no desire to eat it. I think if I tried it would disgust me. Sucks.

Good Morning ladies!!

Woke up this morning to massive sore :holly:!! Yep they hurt pretty awesome now.

I find out my comparison of levels today from Thursday to today. I hope my hcg tripled!! Hoping for twins!! LOL

awww sorry shante, that may change though!!

yay jewelz, im so jealous, i want my :holly: to hurt too lol!! you know i bet with the luck we had with this thread, i would not be surprised if at least one of us got lucky with twins..got everything crossed for great results today..will they do another scan also?

Yes they will in 4 weeks. I'll have one every month until I'm 13 weeks b/c of my blood disorder. Feb 9th is my next scan.

Woke up to "morning sickness".........
First bout of it, and wow it was not enjoyable :(

Definately tricky because I can't stop and lay down or walk away from food or dirty diapers....
Making my daughters lunch was not easy... luckily we walk to school and the fresh freezing air seemed to cure my nausea!!

With my last pregnancy it was easy with one kid- we didnt really have to be anywhere or do anything, lying on the couch for an extra hour was easy to do!
This time around, suck it up buttercup will have to be my own motto!

Not to mention everyone in my house has a cold/runny nose. Think we will be passing on swimming lessons this week- get better for the weekend. A trip down to my hometown to visit my parents and bestie is going to be fab! Haven't been home since october!! Been way tooo long. Luckily they come and visit me more often but it will be nice to have someone else cooking and helping out. Sit back and relax for 4 days or so :) Sooo excited!!

Today marks the beginning of week 6 for me- yay half way to 12 weeks!!!!

Yay Bree 6 weeks is an awesome place to be. I wish I could say that is where I am too but I just know I am behind all of you ladies. I wish I could find out now how far along I am so I could change my ticker. lol I really just wanna know so i can follow it on a development site too. For now I'm saying I'm 4 weeks just b/c I have no clue.

yay for 6 weeks and symptoms bree :happydance:

i got a lil nauseous last night but it was only because i realized i didnt eat for hours, the same thing happen last time around, my nausea only happens if my stomach is empty.

Good morning ladies! Yay for symptoms and yay for more blood work!! :thumbup: Jewels, did your doctor tell you your level last time or are they just going to let you know how fast it's rising?

BreeLee, that's got to be rough going through pregnancy with other little ones, I'd never even thought about that! How old are they?

I have an appointment on Wednesday with an RN (I'm with Kaiser) to go over my medical history and such, and at this appointment I will be scheduling my first u/s so I'm really nervous about that. I was told it would be done between 7 and 8 weeks so it should be done between next week and the 1st of February. I'm terrified because I don't know how the hell I'd be able to deal with another loss. The logical part of my brain is telling me that it shouldn't happen again, my last two losses I had undiagnosed and untreated thyroid disease. This time around I've been treated for the past year so it should be okay this time but I just can't shake that fear. Bleh! These next couple of weeks are going to DRAG!!

No she sure didn't tell me what they were. I did them and they were sent to the lab for results. I'll find out today what my progress is on both. I'm really nervous. I haven't heard anything yet so I called and left a message for them to call me back with my results.

No she sure didn't tell me what they were. I did them and they were sent to the lab for results. I'll find out today what my progress is on both. I'm really nervous. I haven't heard anything yet so I called and left a message for them to call me back with my results.

Ahhh I hate having to wait for results!! Is your doctors office open today? I know some places are closed because of the holiday. Is your lab at your doctors office or do they send you offsite for the blood work?

*edit- never mind just re-read and see that your blood work was off site.

I just got my test results back from my Dr. My HCG levels tripled from what they were on Thursday. It was at 318 on Thursday and today it was at 1054. She said my progesterone levels on Thursday were low (10.3) so it was really good that I got on it on Thursday. I’ll have to take it until I get into my second trimester when the placenta takes over. She requested that I come in again on Wed to do another blood draw and then she will schedule another ultrasound before my next normal appointment. She wants to keep a close watch on the sac to make sure there are no clots.

So this puts me right about 4w+4d roughly. I think.... I'm just going off of what it says online for HCG levels and early pregnancy.

I just got my test results back from my Dr. My HCG levels tripled from what they were on Thursday. It was at 318 on Thursday and today it was at 1054. She said my progesterone levels on Thursday were low (10.3) so it was really good that I got on it on Thursday. I’ll have to take it until I get into my second trimester when the placenta takes over. She requested that I come in again on Wed to do another blood draw and then she will schedule another ultrasound before my next normal appointment. She wants to keep a close watch on the sac to make sure there are no clots.

So this puts me right about 4w+4d roughly. I think.... I'm just going off of what it says online for HCG levels and early pregnancy.

That's great they're monitoring you so closely! Sounds like you have a great doctor :)

yay jewelz wooohooooo :happydance:

looks like u are getting the right care all around, i just knew those numbers were gonna be good, we are all protected :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->