"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

Hi all

OMG today has been a long day... work was driving me up the wall, I had to step in and do EVERYTHING people are just so damm lazy... and to top it off i now have a cold/flu. I just feel so ill, headache, sore throat, achy, nausea and soooo tired. I came home and have had a nice bath and going to sleep it off soon once ive had some food...not ruined my appetite all I want to do is eat!

Jewels being pregnant does affect your teeth somewhat as here in the UK we dont generally getxsz dental treatment on the nhs but when pregnant you get it for free up until baby is 1. I must admit I havent been for years but really should go and may do so now while its free lol

How are the 6 week bumps looking, although techinally were all a bit different now as sunkiss is back a few days based on ovulation, jewels is back a week too....lol. Will need to do a list of estimated due dates :)

I honestly thought when in the bath I had a more defined bump, not up top where the bloat is but further down above my pubic bone?? I think thats where it is lol it just felt more firm/round and not like fat lol

Anyway, still no email from my midwife unit so I bet they will take the full 10 working days to get back to me and then ill wait 2 weeks for booking and and another 2 for scan OMG its driving me crazy

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have the exact same little bump, right above my pubic bone... I called my sister in law yesterday to ask her how quickly she popped out with her second and she said about 9 weeks. She is a tab bit heavier then me so we just figured i'm generally smaller so it would be normal for me to pop out. Its really noticable to me if I have to pee!! Or after i've eaten...
I was soo shocked by it yesterday, I just knew something was different! I was getting my hair did yesterday and my appt was about three hours and I hadn't touched my tummy at all that entire time and when I felt it after I got home it almost alarmed me and the little bump :)
So long story short- I don't believe its our utuerus's yet cause that you will be sure of when it does come about the pubic bone, there is not questioning it!! But something is moving upwards and creating a baby bump!! Pretty fun.
I will post my 6 weeks pic sometime soon!

Well ladies I am sad to report that I started spotting last night and am now full on bleeding as of this morning. I'm on my way to my Dr this morning at 8. I will update when i know more. I'm so upset and sad right now.

oh no jewelz, i am praying for u right now, God please keep jewelz and her little bean safe, I beg you in Jesus name Amen!! it may be just old blood and everything will be okay, i am here hunny :hugs:

I'm here at the Dr now and they did an ultrasound. Still no sac but the lining of my uterus is actually thicker now then it was a week ago. It's an inch thick so she said that's a great sign. Not sure why there is still no sac. :shrug: I'll update after I see the Dr.I got my bloodwork and they sent it off stat. Not sure what is going on but it's good news so far.

Thinking and praying for you Crownjewelz! Sending all positive and loving vibes your way!

My bleeding has kinda stopped. I feel like I'm on my period right now. I'm feeling bloated and crampy.
My Dr is concerned that I still don't have a sac yet. Right now it's being treated as early pregnancy. I'll know more on Monday when I get my levels back. I'm feeling very confused and worried right now.

i have to keep telling myself that God is in control because i worry too and i am praying for everything to work in ur favor hunny...i did read that they start seeing the sac at 5 weeks sometimes earlier but every development is different so i think they are telling u right that it is a very early pregnancy, i just think these early scans cause so much worry when everything could be perfectly fine, i totally understand why they hold off in other countries, so happy the bleeding stopped, that is a really good sign, God is good and He will pull us through, selfless prayers in numbers is a powerful thing :hugs:!!

Oh Jewelz hun I am really thinking of you. At least the Dr is keeping an eye on you....I really really hope all goes ok.

Lots of love xxxxxxxxxxx

Thinking of you Jewelz...glad to hear about your uterine lining, and crossing everything that it's just early and you'll see that sac soon. Lots and lots of :hugs:

I'm so sorry Jewels, hopefully they'll give you a definite answer on Monday. :hugs:

I started bleeding heavy again this morning. :cry: I'm pretty sure I know my answer they will tell me on Monday about my levels. I'm pretty much counting myself out at this point. I have no symptoms anymore besides anxiety now. My heart is broken and I'm not sure I really want to try again after this. It just hurts to much. I can't handle the heartbreak. I'm pretty sure this is what they call a chemical pregnancy since they can't find a sac. I bet my egg got fertilized but never implanted and that's why the sac never formed. It only makes since that I didn't even make it 20 days and I started bleeding.

Good luck to all of you ladies and I truly hope you get your rainbows. I'll still be checking on all of you ladies every now and then. Being on here is too hard right now so I think im going to take a break for a while. Love you all and lots of hugs. It's been a joy getting to know you all.

oh jewelz my heart is breaking for u hunny :cry:, i cant even find the words right now but i dont want u to give up hope or ur faith, we are fighters and its not over yet!! keep praying hunny, for the strentgh, i know how hard that is right now, i am here for u and i wont stop praying :hugs:

Jewelz I'm so so sorry :hugs: I can totally imagine not feeling sure you want to try again, but maybe there is something that can be done. You deserve to hold a little one soon and I believe it can happen for you. But the important thing is to take care of yourself now. :hugs:

Oh Jewelz hunny, i feel for you so much. Please take care of yourself and one day I hope you get to have a baby in your arms...things are so cruel to the good people.

Lots of love going your way xxxxxxxxx

Thinking of you Jewelz. My heart is aching and breaking for you! I hope you come back to us with faith and hope that one day you will hold your rainbow baby in your arms! Sending you lots of love and virtual hugs!

I have been going through a whirlwind of events since the last time I posted. However on Thursday evening I began to have the worse back pains and since then I began to miscarry. :( I am devastated, depressed, angry, fearful and way too much to begin to put in to words. I never imagined this happening to me but something in my heart from the time I read that positive my heart was not as happy, my mind was not as settled and my soul did not feel what I felt with my first pregnancy, kind of like a feeling of dread and fear. I wish all you girls the best of luck and prayers with you all! I am not trying anymore for a long time. I can feel myself on the break and I don't think I could handle this situation if it were to occur again :( Prayers with you all and H&H pregnancy ladies...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->