"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

oh no AnxiousRay, i am so sorry hunny :cry: i was wondering how u was doing, very very sorry to hear this, breaks my heart, wish i could :hugs: u and jewelz right now but please keep ur faith hunny and when u are ready u will be blessed again, take ur time and heal and build urself back up, i will pray for u, i am here always :hugs:

my heart is so broken for jewelz n anxiousray, i feel so silly now to have had my rant about my sono when jewelz may be losing her bean and anxiousray already did..really makes u appreciate the little things even more...i will try to stay positive from here on out no matter what and not complain about things that dont matter or make sense!!

I started bleeding heavy again this morning. :cry: I'm pretty sure I know my answer they will tell me on Monday about my levels. I'm pretty much counting myself out at this point. I have no symptoms anymore besides anxiety now. My heart is broken and I'm not sure I really want to try again after this. It just hurts to much. I can't handle the heartbreak. I'm pretty sure this is what they call a chemical pregnancy since they can't find a sac. I bet my egg got fertilized but never implanted and that's why the sac never formed. It only makes since that I didn't even make it 20 days and I started bleeding.

Good luck to all of you ladies and I truly hope you get your rainbows. I'll still be checking on all of you ladies every now and then. Being on here is too hard right now so I think im going to take a break for a while. Love you all and lots of hugs. It's been a joy getting to know you all.

Feeling for you havn't been on here for a few weeks as i too i been having a scare still not sure what is happening im back to EPC on Friday hav been told Sac is irregular shape and i too hav had staining so i hav just stayed off here til i know whats going on u r in my thoughts and prayers it is so hard my other half has also said he doesn't know if he can put me through this again its the worrying and not knowing :hugs:

Good morning ladies. I know these past several days have brought a lot of bad news for this thread, but I wanted to see how everyone is holding up. I know we have one scan scheduled for today, and I have mine scheduled for tomorrow and I think there is another one in our group scheduled for tomorrow. As for me, I've been feeling incredibly weak and tired, feeling extremely nervous but otherwise I'm holding up okay. How have you all been?

I too hope everyone is doing well. I'm more tired today than usual. And I have been salivating a whole lot for the past week (sorry TMI). Other than that, no real problems. Thank God. I'm still hoping the MS stays away. My nips are tingling today, haven't experienced that in over a week. So my only symptoms are tiredness, tingling nips, and a juicy mouth. LOL.

hiya ladies,
my symptoms still come and go, sometimes headaches, all the time fatigue and now my right nipple is killing me, ha ha i asked for it right, yep the boobs are starting like clockwork, i know by week 8 i will cry when its time to take off my bra but that makes me happy to know things are working...i go for my 2nd sono 2moro and cant wait, i am feeling much better about things now and feel i will be able to hear the hb tomoro, really looking forward to that..i will let u ladies know how the sono went as soon as i get back in :D

hey mummygabby, sorry to hear u been having a rough time hun, i will keep u in my prayers :hugs:

still praying for u jewelz, u are in my thoughts today :hugs:

Thinking of all my ladies on here at the moment going through a difficult time....you have been in my thoughts all weekend

I am ok, symtoms are sickness/nasusea, tingly BBs and severe tiredness. Had some cramping last night and was panicing...turned out I just needed the loo again!

Best of luck to all the ladies with scans this week...I still have 5ish weeks to wait :-( xxxx

hiya ladies,
my symptoms still come and go, sometimes headaches, all the time fatigue and now my right nipple is killing me, ha ha i asked for it right, yep the boobs are starting like clockwork, i know by week 8 i will cry when its time to take off my bra but that makes me happy to know things are working...i go for my 2nd sono 2moro and cant wait, i am feeling much better about things now and feel i will be able to hear the hb tomoro, really looking forward to that..i will let u ladies know how the sono went as soon as i get back in :D

hey mummygabby, sorry to hear u been having a rough time hun, i will keep u in my prayers :hugs:

still praying for u jewelz, u are in my thoughts today :hugs:

Oooh, what time is your scan? I go in for mine at 1:30, and I know seaweed eater is going in tomorrow for hers as well. Hopefully we will all have good news and nice pictures to share :flower:

Soooo nervous for my appointment today (3:30 Pacific time...so...very late for those of you in the UK :)), but fingers crossed everything will be all right.

I've been struggling a lot with food and energy level. Still learning how to deal with that. Hoping the doctor will have some advice for me today, or maybe even run some tests.
Also wondering when I'm going to start vomiting...I've been having nausea for a while but in the past two days I also seem to have started gagging. :sick: Nothing has actually come up yet (I'm sorry, that's disgusting) but I'm afraid it will start soon.

Seeing a little heartbeat today will make it all worthwhile...eeeeekk!!

How many of you have told people at work yet? I think if everything looks ok later today, I'm going to tell my manager tomorrow. I just feel like I owe him an explanation for why things have been so slow. And I like him and think he'd keep it a secret. I wasn't planning to tell him before 12 weeks because we're not really friends, but I think he deserves to know what's going on.

mines is at 2pm est time tomoro :happydance: yay i bet we will have great pics and heart beats :D

oh cant wait to see that pic seaweed, u are gonna be just fine, i know i am a nervous wreck too myself, just cant wait to get the great news!! positive vibes :D

i only told my boss at work so she would know why i need to be out at times, i am afraid to say anything to everyone else so soon this time so i will hold off as long as i can.

My left nipple has started itching. Had to apologize to my friend last night for my inappropriate scritching in public. Hadn't heard that symptom before so makes me
Wonder how it could just be in my head but... Holding out on testing again after yesterday's day 11 :bfn:

So, false alarm :lol: :dohh: no scan today, just an informational appointment. I'm disappointed, of course, but at least when I do have a scan (next Wednesday) I'll feel more confident that it won't be too early for a heartbeat.
Can't wait to hear from those with scans tomorrow :yipee:

Been out of town for a couple days and have come back to sooo much bad news. Heart breaking....
I really hoped that our group would steer clear of heartbreak-
On a happier note, looks like we will be seeing some scan pictures tomorrow and some confirmed heartbeats.
My ultrasound is on wednesday at 10:30 am pacific time!!!! Very excited and nervous at the same time..

Hope Jewels is ok.... feeling so much sadness for her right now.

Happy to be celebrating WEEK 7!!!
Feels so great to be able to say i'm 7 weeks pregnant.
Now sticky bean stories for the next couple days and some beating little hearts :)

awww seaweed, i was looking forward to that scan pic and story too but u r so right, the further along the better for a great scan n hb :D

keep it crossed for u drsquid, 11dpo is early so u still have a very good chance hunny!!

hiya bree, welcome back and happy 7th week :happydance: yay u have a scan coming this week too, this is the week for heartbeats :D

jewelz is a champion, i have been keeping in touch with her through email and she is handling it very well and has great plans for the future, great thing is she doesnt have an issue with conceiving so it will definitely happen for her again, i can imagine how hard it is for her to be here so i will give her a few days n check in on her.

Thanks for the encouragement. I'm now thinking either test weds am or wait til the weekend when I'd be late. Working thurs and Friday and don't wanna deal with that with work.

Hi ladies. Well I had a day from hell. I am on my way home from the hospital this evening after having emergency surgery. Come to find out I had an ectopic after all. Started getting bad pain this morning. Went to the ER and they admitted me immediately. Had surgery around 4:30 and was released at 9:15pm. They did a D&C and a lapendectomy. They were able to save my tube thank God. I'm full of some crazy good drugs and doing ok. That was probably the most painful thing I've ever been through. I havent cried out of pain since childhood but today I did. Sucked. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers ladies. You're the greatest. Much hugs and love to you all.

Jewelz, thanks for the update!! We have been worried sick about you. Sorry to hear of the circumstances. But I am glad you are well and they caught it in time. Ectopics can be life-threatening. Praying for a nice, speedy recovery for you. God bless you and take care of yourself. :hugs:

jewelz i am so sorry hunny :hugs:, that makes sense now why they never saw a sac and with the pain u were having, thank God they saved ur tube!!! i cant imagine how much trama and pain u have been in these past couple of days and u still come back to update us, that shows so much strength, i dont know why these things happen to such good ppl but we know God has his purpose and will make sense later, i know the day u hold ur baby in ur arms u will look back at all of this at stepping stones to ur happiness and then it will all make sense...i admire ur strentgh <3

Hi ladies. Well I had a day from hell. I am on my way home from the hospital this evening after having emergency surgery. Come to find out I had an ectopic after all. Started getting bad pain this morning. Went to the ER and they admitted me immediately. Had surgery around 4:30 and was released at 9:15pm. They did a D&C and a lapendectomy. They were able to save my tube thank God. I'm full of some crazy good drugs and doing ok. That was probably the most painful thing I've ever been through. I havent cried out of pain since childhood but today I did. Sucked. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers ladies. You're the greatest. Much hugs and love to you all.

Thank goodness you are safe and healthy! I am so sorry for your loss but I am so happy you are ok! Thinking of you lots!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->