"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

Thanks for the update Jewelz. I'm so sorry about all you have been through this week but so glad to hear you are ok. :hugs: :hugs: We're all thinking of you.

Hi ladies. Well I had a day from hell. I am on my way home from the hospital this evening after having emergency surgery. Come to find out I had an ectopic after all. Started getting bad pain this morning. Went to the ER and they admitted me immediately. Had surgery around 4:30 and was released at 9:15pm. They did a D&C and a lapendectomy. They were able to save my tube thank God. I'm full of some crazy good drugs and doing ok. That was probably the most painful thing I've ever been through. I havent cried out of pain since childhood but today I did. Sucked. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers ladies. You're the greatest. Much hugs and love to you all.

OMG Jewelz!!! What an ordeal! :nope: I'm so glad they were able to get it in time and save the tube. I'm so sorry you've had to go through this. Glad they have you full of the good stuff to keep you okay right now. :hugs:

Good morning ladies!! Feeling much better this morning. Woke up extremely sore but blessed to be healthy and ok today. I went from taking a ton of pills to taking a ton of pain pills. Lol My arms look like my husband beat me from all the IV bruising. Lol he has been the sweetest most supportive guy. He stayed home with me today to take care of me. I don't go back to work till Friday. My boss is being very supportive and understanding. Feeling lucky this morning.

there is my champion!!! God is already working on u and the healing process has begun, had u on my mind this morning, u have the best support right there @ home, glad to see u are already feeling better <3 :hugs:

ladies i am literally falling asleep at my desk and its only 10:50 :haha:, fatigue is at full force today and cant have any caffeine, happy to have some symptoms though :D

I just read the first 30 odd pages of this thread (killing time at work lol)

It had so many BFP's success stories i just had to post in it because i feel it might be a lucky thread!!

Only 4DPO just now so hope to be joining you all in the BFP club soon!

Congrats to all of you with BFP's and good luck to those still waiting on the gorgeous pink line! fingers crossed ladies!! xxx

thank u Leese, best of luck to u hunny, please update us on that :bfp: :dust: to u!!

Ladies I'm so scared for my appointment today, I can't stop crying.. I broke down last night and cried then threw up a few times from the anxiety of this all... Now this morning I've been crying and had to fight back the vomit.. I'm so scared I can't handle it, I don't know how I'm going to handle sitting in the waiting room at the doctor and not crying my eyes out. Ugh :cry:

Ladies I'm so scared for my appointment today, I can't stop crying.. I broke down last night and cried then threw up a few times from the anxiety of this all... Now this morning I've been crying and had to fight back the vomit.. I'm so scared I can't handle it, I don't know how I'm going to handle sitting in the waiting room at the doctor and not crying my eyes out. Ugh :cry:

Think positive- everything will be ok!!! No sense in stressing out too much until you have someting worth panicing about!!
You haven't had any cramping or bleeding, that is the most common symptom of a MC. I know you've had MMC's but lets just go with the common things we know and hope for the best!
Later today you will be feeling 100% better!

you know what my doc told me that kinda helped me, she said although u had a recent loss, each pregnancy is different and u have to treat it as such, she said enjoy each day of your pregnancy so u have no regrets and it was the best non clinical advice she could have gave me...u are gonna be just fine hunny, cant wait to get ur great news later, im so nervous but something deep inside is telling me this time everything is going to work out, hold on to that hun :D

im off to see the wizard :happydance: positive vibes all the way!!

im so happy to report that i have officially heard my rainbow's heart beat :yipee:

i feel so relieved now that i heard that beautiful hb and i am measuring right on time with my ovulation, things are looking good, im feeling so blessed for this second chance, its like nothing else in the world matters except for my rainbow, thank u God for this blessing and the most incredible man ever :happydance:

cant wait to hear all the hb updates this week!! i will download the new sono pic in a lil bit :cloud9:

im so happy to report that i have officially heard my rainbow's heart beat :yipee:

i feel so relieved now that i heard that beautiful hb and i am measuring right on time with my ovulation, things are looking good, im feeling so blessed for this second chance, its like nothing else in the world matters except for my rainbow, thank u God for this blessing and the most incredible man ever :happydance:

cant wait to hear all the hb updates this week!! i will download the new sono pic in a lil bit :cloud9:

Congrats Sunkiss! That is just the most amazing sound in the world isn't it! I am actually in tears right now imagining it! I am so happy for you! :)

I am still waiting for AF to arrive. She will be officially 3 days late tomorrow. Did 2 tests yesterday and got 2 very faint but very pink lines right before the 10 minute mark...evap or what? Not sure! Should I test again tomorrow or wait until Thursday? Do y'all think that it is enough time for my hcg to build? Not sure what to do! Need advice! :)

More good news!! We have a heartbeat!!!!!! We didn't get to hear it yet, but we definitely saw it! I'm measuring exactly 6w5d which is right on the dot according to my LMP. I was such a mess at my appointment, my blood pressure was sky high and my heart rate was 139bmp. They had to do the tests over again after my ultrasound and both blood pressure and heart rate were back to normal. I immediately began to cry in fear as we started the ultrasound and let him know I didn't want to look unless there was something to see, and right away it popped up! I was crying so hard from happiness that the screen kept jumping around but I was able to calm myself down enough to see the little heart beating away :cloud9: My next appointment is for Feb. 28th so by then I'm thinking we should be able to hear it :happydance: My husband left work early today so he was able to be there with me for the ultrasound, and my mom too but we brought her in after so she could see the screen and everything. As soon as I got home I scanned our picture. https://i.imgur.com/QiCwV.jpg

More good news!! We have a heartbeat!!!!!! We didn't get to hear it yet, but we definitely saw it! I'm measuring exactly 6w5d which is right on the dot according to my LMP. I was such a mess at my appointment, my blood pressure was sky high and my heart rate was 139bmp. They had to do the tests over again after my ultrasound and both blood pressure and heart rate were back to normal. I immediately began to cry in fear as we started the ultrasound and let him know I didn't want to look unless there was something to see, and right away it popped up! I was crying so hard from happiness that the screen kept jumping around but I was able to calm myself down enough to see the little heart beating away :cloud9: My next appointment is for Feb. 28th so by then I'm thinking we should be able to hear it :happydance: My husband left work early today so he was able to be there with me for the ultrasound, and my mom too but we brought her in after so she could see the screen and everything. As soon as I got home I scanned our picture. https://imgur.com/QiCwV

More great news! I am so ecstatic for all of you! It will get easier and easier each time you go...have faith in your rainbow baby! What a beautiful picture!

I hope all these hormones I am experiencing are pregnancy hormones! :)

Congrats Sunkiss! That is just the most amazing sound in the world isn't it! I am actually in tears right now imagining it! I am so happy for you! :)

I am still waiting for AF to arrive. She will be officially 3 days late tomorrow. Did 2 tests yesterday and got 2 very faint but very pink lines right before the 10 minute mark...evap or what? Not sure! Should I test again tomorrow or wait until Thursday? Do y'all think that it is enough time for my hcg to build? Not sure what to do! Need advice! :)

AF late, two faint lines w/ color, sounds like BFP to me!!! If you aren't convinced, I'd say go run out and test again today! Just try to hold in your pee as long as you can. Then post pictures!!!!! I'll line spot for ya :happydance:

awww MrsMcD123, what a beautiful site wooohoooo :happydance:!!! so happy everything worked out, i just knew it would, now u can breathe a sigh of relief and relax (as hard as it is).

oh krippy wowzwers that is fantastic news wooohooo, oh please let me see the test lol, i have issues i know :haha: oh dont come on here teasing us, test now test now and then let me see hee hee!! ur late and u got faint pink lines, really good signs, i say test now!!! got everything in this world crossed for u, u so deserve this hunny!! biting nails waiting for this update :D

AF late, two faint lines w/ color, sounds like BFP to me!!! If you aren't convinced, I'd say go run out and test again today! Just try to hold in your pee as long as you can. Then post pictures!!!!! I'll line spot for ya :happydance:

see we are all poas addicts :haha:

Makes me feel so much better that you are all addicts like me! I am going to wait until tomorrow morning to make sure AF is really late and then test! I will figure out how to post tonight so that I will be prepared for tomorrow! I can't wait...but I only have one test so I want to be sure! :)

awww MrsMcD123, what a beautiful site wooohoooo :happydance:!!! so happy everything worked out, i just knew it would, now u can breathe a sigh of relief and relax (as hard as it is).

:happydance::hugs::happydance::hugs::happydance::hugs::flower:

oh krippy wowzwers that is fantastic news wooohooo, oh please let me see the test lol, i have issues i know :haha: oh dont come on here teasing us, test now test now and then let me see hee hee!! ur late and u got faint pink lines, really good signs, i say test now!!! got everything in this world crossed for u, u so deserve this hunny!! biting nails waiting for this update :D

YES!!! TEST! TEST! TEST!!!

oh i cant wait krippy, u already have a bfp gurl, u just gonna finalize it, cant wait for u to join us, the ironic thing is, we both gave birth to our angels in sep and will give new life in sep again, this time the endings will be joyous, u will just be a few weeks behind us so we would all still be pretty close in dates :D

oh i cant wait krippy, u already have a bfp gurl, u just gonna finalize it, cant wait for u to join us, the ironic thing is, we both gave birth to our angels in sep and will give new life in sep again, this time the endings will be joyous, u will just be a few weeks behind us so we would all still be pretty close in dates :D

I hope it is a BFP...I am so scared that they were evap lines. They only showed up right before the 10 minute time limit but they are definitely pink...I thought evaps were grey or colourless. Idk...I am just hoping to confirm either way tomorrow. 2 days should enough for hcg to build up if I am preggo right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->