"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

:hugs: You have such strength to be back at work, Jewelz. Grief counseling sounds like a great idea. Please take care :hugs:

you i am on :cloud9:, got nausea and a really back sore throat!

trying to keep the news between me and oh is really hard!!!!

just want to burst!

congrats Krippy.x

:cloud9:

Hey ladies. I'm back for a while. My first trip to the hospital they were able to get the hyperemesis under control with 2 bags of IV fluid and oral Zofran tabs. I'm not sure how long it's going to last, but I thank God I still feel good and I'm able to eat 2 days after leaving the hospital. This is a blessing. I was able to eat veggies, chicken, and other things. I'm so excited!! I know it sounds crazy to be excited about little things, but after throwing up everything I ate for 3 days this is a big accomplishment. Glad Jewelz is doing well.

oh thank God u feeling better hun, glad u got some meds, i read that med before in 1st tri and seems to help very well, i know what u mean by the little things, but that can be rough not getting proper nutrition so glad things are looking up :D

yay for symptoms 3outnumbered, welcome to the club ha ha :D

hiya ladies :hi:

been a few days since we all updated, i have been doing well, had a little nausea today though, caught me by surprise this morning, i didnt throw up but i sure felt like i wanted too, i think it had something to do with my prenatal pill cause the last pregnancy the only time i felt that was when i took my pill and didnt have enough on my stomach, felt worse this time though so i will have to make sure to have a full breakfast before i take the pill, good thing i had some crackers with me as that calmed my stomach right away, i feel terrible for the mommies that have nausea like that everyday cause that was not fun at all :nope:...yay for symptoms though!!

i am in a another training this week so lots of studying going on blah, im sure i will do well just hate the pressure of test. i decided to move into a bigger place and move my mom with me, my mom will be my primary source of childcare when i go back to work and i am really going to love having her so close, she will be such a big help to me and i wont have to drag my baby in the cold accross town which will be such a huge blessing!! plus i dont know if i will have to be on bed rest later in the pregnancy and i will really need her, since oh is always working my mom can take care of me. i have an appt coming this friday and so excited for it, get to see my rainbow again plus my doc will start measuring my cervix so i will know where i stand.

dont disappear on me ladies, i miss all the great stories n updates here :flower:

i took this at the beginning of my 6th week but never posted, not much difference from 5th to me but now i am starting to feel a bloat, i will take a 7th week and post that one 2moro...

Attachments

• IMAG0583.jpg
    IMAG0583.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 8
Awesome you have a new place Sunkiss! My mom lives in my basement suite and I could not imagine not having her here going through everything I have gone through. Thanks goodness I have a understanding DH and wonderful mother so that she is able to live with us. I needed her support so bad especially when DH went back to work after RJ. She kept me going!

As for your belly shot...what belly? You look like you are in amazing shape Sunkiss. My belly is huge with bloat...just like RJ, my 1st tri belly was bigger than my 2nd tri belly. I am also 20 pounds overweight since RJ...I guess I will just have to be really conscious of eating well so that I don't gain too much weight again. I gained 75 with RJ so hoping to not to gain too much with my rainbow but I actually really don't care. I will lose it all after he/she gets here.

Any feeling as to what sex your rainbows are Ladies?

hey krippy, how have u been feeling, any symptoms yet? im so happy u were able to join us :D..i havent moved yet, i have to find a place, hoping to move in march before i get too far along, yes it is such a blessing to have some support at home and what could be better than ur own momma :D...girl thank u but emm i have some belly there :haha:, i didnt start feeling too bloated til now though, and last time i didnt really start to feel a bloat til like week 9-10 so i would say its moving faster now...well u just had a baby full term a few mths ago so that is natural to still have belly left, but ur right we can always lose it later, i was so worried about weight during my first pregnancy so im not gonna worry this time, i will just try to do my best and if i go over its ok...im thinking i may have a boy this time around, just a feeling, my mom and brothers want a boy badly since my brother only has girls, me n oh dont care either way...if i have a boy i will name him ethan (not sure of middle name yet) and fayth elizabeth for a girl :D

I am just extremely tired, funny taste in my mouth, and really hungry. Having period like cramps but I had those with RJ too...just this LO getting cozy.

I am hoping for a boy but I think that is because of RJ but will be happy either way. We have Raif or Basil for a boy and Hazel or Zahra for a girl!

oh luv the names especially basil and zahra, very different n unique, i luv those kinds of names!! yay for symptoms lol!! i want to know if in a couple of mths i will be saying yay about symptoms lol!!

bree still thinking of u, hope all turns out well with ur scan this week :hugs:

Hey ladies.... Im still around. Just checking in on all of you too see how things are coming along. I had a really depressing day yesterday. I'm feeling better today and counting my blessings once again. Glad to see a belly shot there sunkiss. Looking great!!!!
Krippy Im glad to see you are coming along as well. Keep us posted....
Hope the rest of you are well also. Keep the updating coming.

hiya jewelz :hugs:...so happy to see u my texan friend!! aww sorry to hear about ur day yesterday, hope u are feeling better, im always here to talk anytime, u are truly blessed indeed :hugs: i luv the fact that u do not let anything break u and u still stand up tall and stay here with us, means alot!!

Hey ladies! This past week has been pretty crazy for me, I'm currently unemployed and had 1 interview, and one test (it's for a job with a school district, they test and then interview). To be honest, I wasn't thrilled about either because I've always wanted to be able to stay at home when it was time for babies, so I was feeling a little down. But after my interview, I told my husband that I didn't think it was going to work out but that I was okay with that because I didn't really want it, and he said "That's okay, I'd rather have you at home anyway!" so I was sooo thrilled to hear that! Luckily we bought a house with the idea of me not working in mind so our mortgage is nice and cheap.

I've been feeling really really sick and bloated and gassy and all around uncomfortable. Oh yeah and EXHAUSTED too. I wake up in the middle of the night because I moan and groan from being so uncomfortable and end up waking myself up. I've only vomited once (and I think that was more from stess/emotion) but the nausea and bloat is really strong. My doctor had ordered a 1 hour glucose test (i'm assuming it's because I'm overweight) and I failed it, so I had to do the 3 hour glucose test this morning which was terrible, but I did pass it with flying colors so that's good. With the 1 hour test, you don't have to fast so I didn't think much of eating a huge meal with icecream, carmel sauce, chocolate chips and cookie crumbles literally right before my test so I'm sure that's why I failed that 1 hour. I also had ketones in my urine which basically means either your body is starving and feeding off of your fat cells, or uncontrolled diabetes, and since it isn't diabetes, that goes to show how little I've been able to eat! I usually get an appetite maybe once a day and by that point I'm famished so I basically eat as much as I can. The rest of the day the thought of food repulses me and when I try to force down as much as I can, I'll usually only get a few bites in. I nap every day, in fact I napped twice today. I give soooooo much credit to you ladies that go to work every day!! I couldn't imagine facing work every day feeling like this.

So happy to have Krippy on board!!! Jewelz, I'm so glad you're doing okay, hopefully you and your husband can heal and start trying for your rainbow again soon :) Bree, I'm crossing all my fingers and toes and praying that things work out for you. :hugs:

:hugs: Hey ladies...glad to see this thread still going. I love reading your updates. Not much to report here, aside from 8w today :happydance: The hunger has been coming and going, but everything else -- fatigue, nausea, breast soreness, vivid dreams, frequent urination, etc etc -- still going strong. I've been feeling exhausted and kind of introverted so that's why I haven't been posting as much.

My first scan (for real this time :lol:) is tomorrow, so I will definitely update you ladies then. :hugs:

Much love to all, hope you are all feeling well!

Hi Girlies-
Been a bit distant from the computer lately.. This past 6 days had been quite the rollercoaster of emotions.
Have been crampig on and off for about 4 days now- not a drop of blood. I thought for sure the cramping was the beginning of the end but of course just to add a bit more tourture nothing really came of it.
My mom came up for the past 3 days because she knew I was really struggling. Needed the help with the kids cause my mind has been somewhere else.
Symptoms are still going strong- MS almost everyday that generally end up being an all day thing, bbs are sore-not as sore but still tender and absolutely exhausted.
My poor mom is convinced that i'm pregnant and that my ultrasound will turn out fine. Wish I was that optomistic but I think i'm being smart by preparing myself for the worst- i'm not into hearing bad news un-prepared again :(
Ultrasound is tomorrow at 3pm. Mom had to go back home for work but my sister-in-law will be coming with me. I'm going to demand they let her come in with me this time as they wouldnt let my mom in with me last time and it was horrible to not have support of someone elses ears and interrpretation of what was being done and said.... silly rules these hospitals have! Needless to say i'm going to be a bit of a royal pain in their ass if they dont allow her in.
So here's to my last day of being unsure about things.... tomorrow my life can go on- whatever the outcome.
Praying for a good outcome but whatever happens happens...

So happy the rest of you are doing well- hopefully I can be joining you guys again soon with good news :)

Best of luck to you Bree! Let us know as soon as you find out please. Im praying for you girl.

Good luck Bree...sending positive vibes your way! Thinking of you!

Will be thinking of you tomorrow afternoon, Bree. :hugs: No blood is obviously a good sign. Hoping for the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->