"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

yay bree so happy u came back to update us, i have been thinking of u alot this past week, i really feel like things will turn out for the best, little bubba just wanted to give u a scare, cant wait to hear the good news tomoro and i think u are really smart for preparing urself just in case it would not be good news, even though my feelings is everything will work out in ur favor, i will say a special prayer for u tonight, God is good he will guide n strengthen u hunny :hugs:!!!

yay seaweed u get ur first scan, will be so exciting for u, cant wait to hear ur great update also :happydance:

congrats on week 8 ladies, i am right behind u with my late ovulating self lol, cant believe 8 weeks already, seems to be moving right along, dont forget those belly pics for the ones that are posting, i wish i woulda took more with my 1st so i will try to do week by week, i will try n post week 7 tonight but def by tomoro, have to get back to studying for my big test tomoro, pray for me whew lol!! good news, i found an apt today woohooo!! it is not as big as we wanted but it will do and the rent is very decent, we will all still fit nicely and i can move my momma with me. so moving on 2/15 and have to get packing, not fun but excited about the move, feels like a new start and everything is falling into place, i am feeling so good about my future these days, good night ladies, cant wait for great updates tomoro, positive vibes n prayers to u all :hugs:

Ladies this thread was indeed lucky!!

I got my BFP last night and confirmed on a digital this morning!!! :cloud9::cloud9: xxx

Good news from my scan this morning! :happydance: One healthy bean with a clear heartbeat. So excited. It really makes everything feel more real.

Good news from my scan this morning! :happydance: One healthy bean with a clear heartbeat. So excited. It really makes everything feel more real.

YAY!!!!!! :happydance: Congrats!!!! Did you get a picture?

And congrats and welcome to the club Leese! :flower:

I had to go to work so DH has the pictures. It looks like a little spaceman! Wearing a helmet! :p

Congrats seaweed eater! That's so awesome.

Ladies, I think I might take a leave of absence from B&B for a while. As much as I love all of you ladies and how much I have enjoyed getting to know you all. Its simply not my place to be here right now since we are not trying again and I have nothing to report since I'm no longer expecting. My heart is just not in it. It hard enough trying to cope with what my struggles are without reminding myself of what I could have had by coming in here and following you all as you progress. It puts me in a very awkward position while I'm trying to heal and lick my wounds. I hate to say it but almost a place of jealousy. As all of you know and have read from this site and from experience that we as human beings cant help but feel that way after a loss. I just feel that it can't be healthy for me in my healing process. My heart goes out to all of the ladies on this thread who have stuck with it from the beginning. I really and truly hope the best for all of you and your babies. Yall have supported me and kept me sane through this whole process. Saved me some days... But I have got to take a break for my sanity and collect my thoughts and feelings. Much love and gratitude to you all.

To Sunkiss: I admire your faith in God and the ability to be so positive. I will really miss you girl. Keep it real and make that rainbow. You are a blessing. :hug: God will pour out many blessing in your life so stay faithful. Keep the faith!
My sister in Christ Jesus!!

Jewelz

:hugs: Of course we understand, Jewelz. Please do whatever you need to do to take care of yourself right know. And know that we have all appreciated your support so far and will be thinking of you and wishing you the best. <3 <3

awww jewelz u made me cry behind what u said about me, u are really so special, i am the one that admires ur strentgh so much, i dont know if i could have been as strong to still come back n support as u did, i totally understand taking the break, i know in my heart i would have to also, God is not finish with u yet, great things are in store for u, from one christian sister to another i truly luv u and will continue to pray for ur healing, may God continue to guide and bless u through this difficult time, i am always here for u and we will keep in touch on fb as well :hugs:

yay congrats Leese, so happy for u hunny :happydance: is this ur first baby? welcome to our group :D

wooohooo seaweed eater :happydance: congrats n we want to see ur lil spaceman :haha:

cant wait to hear from bree, i am praying everything turned out very good for her!!

Jewelz...we will miss your positive and caring presence on this thread but I totally understand where you are at. I went through the same angry, jealous stage when we lost RJ! Know that we are thinking of you and we will be here if you ever need us! Sending you lots of healing love.

I have just been diagnosed with Hashimoto's disease today, an auto-immune disorder causing hypothyroidism. So my Dr. had put be on synthroid to replace the hormone I am missing and is so excited and optimistic about this pregnancy. I will be seeing him every month and getting blood taken to check my levels every month but it is all worth it for this rainbow.

I see my OB tomorrow for my first appointment and he will be sending me for an early scan soon! Can't wait but I am also so nervous!

How are you all doing today?

oh im so happy u have some answers that are being addressed, thank God they have hormone replacement, great thing is since we had losses we will be watched closely this time around to try n prevent it from happening again, so hard to know these things would happen until they do, unfortunate but true. sounding really good for u krippy :D

im feeling good today, just tired as usual, my boobs still not sore as i thought they would be by now but i can feel some tenderness on the sides n nipps are still sore, i guess every pregnancy is really different, i was never one for many symptoms anyway, oh n the bloat is still kicking in, appetite is still good and still trying to eat the right things...im looking forward to my doc visit on friday, a lil scared but feel in my heart it will all work out :D

yep def starting to see the bloat progression on this one here :haha:

Attachments

• IMAG0593.jpg
    IMAG0593.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 8
Here's the bean! :happydance:

Telling my boss went well too...he was super excited and understanding and spontaneously offered not to tell anyone. All in all a pretty good day!

Bree, how did things go for you? :hugs: Anxious to hear from you...

awww adorable lil bean u have there seaweed, amazing how quick they already start to look like a little baby, time is surely passing us :D

Hi Ladies
Been a while since I was last here...been so busy and feeling awful. MS has really hit me. I have it constantly day or night (just the nausea not actually being sick) the only thing that stops it is eating.....which I am trying to keep to healthy snacks.

Glad to see all is going well for the girlies on here. Jewelz i totally understand you hun and will miss you but you do whats right for you. Lots of love xxx

Sunkiss nice bump pics, mine is all bloat and getting me down

8weeks today, time is going fast and slow at the same time, I got my maternity notes today OMG so many forms. Tomorrow I see my midwife to go over everything and complete the notes. Then hopefully ill have my scan in 3 weeks.

Bit of a nightmare, my OH may have to go and work away for 8 weeks starting next week. I am gutted as its a good 6 hour drive away and if my scan is in the middle of the week he may not get back for it....his work have said they will try and sort something out, if not ive told my mum she will have to come with me

I got so emmotional I was ready to tell OH to leave his job, but he was unemployed for a year and hated it so I know its a silly idea espically with a baby coming we need all the money we can get so I can stay at hoke....so I am just going to have to look after myself. COOK!!! OMG I cant cook so no idea what ill eat. My parents live in London so I cant stay with them (we have a cat so I need to be at home to feed him) really not looking forward to him going....

Whats the weather like where you are girlies? We are in the middle of a cold snap...its freezing. I live in a town and its sooooo cold, snow predicted next week... in the UK the weather is so random so you never know what you'll get. It was so hot in october last year. Cannot wait for spring as I am sick of the cold.

Speak tomorrow and ill update you after seeing the midwife...my first official pregnancy appointment :)

Anyone else feel like their symptoms have been changing in the past few days? I think I haven't been quite as ravenously hungry, which feels fantastic. The nausea/food aversions are about the same overall, sometimes better than before and sometimes worse, but being less hungry helps with that too. I feel like I have a few more hours per day of normalcy!

I'm very glad I saw bean yesterday, otherwise this would all make me feel very worried. To be honest, it still does make me feel worried. But I do know it's somewhat common for symptoms to ease around 8 or 9 weeks, so hopefully that's all this is! Hope some of the rest of you are finding some relief as well (and not feeling too worried about it)!

I got some sad news today Ladies. My doctor is sure that I will begin to miscarry soon. My hcg was 50 on Monday and has only gone up to 72 today. So he expects that I will miscarry very soon...I am hoping that it happens naturally and as painless as possible. This has never happened to me so if any of you has had this experience can you please share...I am quite scared and my DH and mother are away and not back until the 16th. Scared to go throught his alone and that I will have to go to the hospital or something.

hey ladies,

good to see ya back c1403, aww sorry OH has to be away for 8 weeks, that sucks big time but u will be just fine and survive it, and thank God mommies always come to the rescue, btw my belly is all bloat too lol, not hard really just feels so bloated at the end of day, that is about right for us at our stage though, 2nd tri we will start to harden up n form true bumps, good luck on ur appt :D

my symptoms seem to come n go, they vary so much and then sometimes i dont have much, the only one that doesnt leave is fatigue, i am tired everyday, i definitely get nausea if i do not eat on time, not enough to throw up but a sick feeling in my belly, i cannot complain about symptoms though, its not been too bad for me thankfully!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->