"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

Took the FRER just now and.................. BFPPPPPPPPP!!!!! ok so not big and fat but definately a pink line, clear as day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A little on the faint side but not a question at all. We asked our 5 year old daughter to tell us what she saw and she said "two lines"........

SO happy about that beautiful pink line! Going to have very positive thoughts in this one sticking....

Have had a Missed misscarriage at 11 weeks before having my son. I think I will always be a little on the nervous side. But positive thinking will be my goal :) :) Here's hoping we get to start up a Sept 2012 baby group!!!!

Just as a quick update, absolutely NO symptoms to report, maybe a little fuller boobs but nothing out of the ordinary and definately no more then 8 DPO. Just goes to show, sometimes a whole lot of nothingness can beat the odds as well ladies. XXXXX Baby dust to you all XXXXX

Bree u have given us all some hope :happydance:, congrats hunny n try ur best to enjoy each moment as hard as it is not worry after a loss!! i agree about the symptoms, i had no symptoms at all this early with my daughter so i try not to feed into it now, i really dont have any signs now except for good feelings n positive vibes..wish u a h&h 9mths n hope to join that sept baby group :D!!

AF is due 12/31/12. Was having symptoms for awhile....then nothing. Tested today and got a BFN :( I think a frer would pick up a positive by now. Feeling sad.

still early hun, ur not out til the :witch: shows, lots of women dont even get bfp til they are already late, so hold on a lil longer :hugs:

Ahhhhhhhh.... Now I'm really going bat shit crazy! I just found out my cousin and his wife are pregnant with twins. I'm really happy for them as she also had a miscarriage on her first try. They are about 10 weeks along right now.

I'm kinda sad too though, I wish it was me. Wouldn't it be funny if my and hubby found out we are having twins too? One can hope... :)

It would be great!! Best wishes to you, baby dust coming your way!!
:thumbup:

Ahhhhhhhh.... Now I'm really going bat shit crazy! I just found out my cousin and his wife are pregnant with twins. I'm really happy for them as she also had a miscarriage on her first try. They are about 10 weeks along right now.

I'm kinda sad too though, I wish it was me. Wouldn't it be funny if my and hubby found out we are having twins too? One can hope... :)

so natural to feel that way, funny thing i have been secretly wishing for twins myself, especially since i am 40 n dont know if i will get another shot, i would luv to knock it out the next time around lol.

If we end up with twins that will be our first and last pregnancy as we already have a daughter who is 12. I just hate that I'm so envious as I love my cousins so much and they deserve these babies.

AF is due 12/31/12. Was having symptoms for awhile....then nothing. Tested today and got a BFN :( I think a frer would pick up a positive by now. Feeling sad.

still early hun, ur not out til the :witch: shows, lots of women dont even get bfp til they are already late, so hold on a lil longer :hugs:

Thanks Sunkiss!! I needed a little hope :winkwink: Holding on until the nasty witch shows her face.

Yay, Bree!!!

As for the rest of us, at least we aren't officially out yet.

I'm currently at 12DPO (CD31) and my temp dropped again this morning. If it drops any tomorrow, it will be below my coverline. The only good thing I can see about it is that it is showing me there is no need to waste a test.

Yesterday I was looking at charts and there were actually some women who had charts like mine and then the temps skyrocketed at 12dpo and they got a BFP. Last night I prayed that I would see a big jump today, but no.

Bbs are still sore and I was having very mild cramps yesterday, so AF will probably show today or tomorrow.

If we end up with twins that will be our first and last pregnancy as we already have a daughter who is 12. I just hate that I'm so envious as I love my cousins so much and they deserve these babies.

Crown don't feel bad. It is natural to be envious. You can be envious and happy for them at the same time! Praying for you.:p

Crown don't feel bad. It is natural to be envious. You can be envious and happy for them at the same time! Praying for you.:p

Agreed.

well AF normally comes cd25 or cd26, so i might wake up tomorrow feeling rotton.
:nope:

:dust: to all of us.

Outnumbered - me too. AF should start Sat, so I expect a temp drop in the morning. Was still high this morning but probably a day too soon. >.<

Twins would be awesome. I think one pregnancy is all I will get, assuming I am lucky enough to get one! :sad1:

Outnumbered, Derina.... I hope AF doesn't show for ANY of us!! Praying we get our BFP even if it's a little late. Although feeling like I am out. If not, we'll stick together for next month. I think we can all agree twins would be great!

Derina, where in the world are you, how you feeling today, i started this morning with no symptoms at all, now i have sligh heartburn and achy boobs by armpit.

crazy day.

:wacko:

Outnumbered - We are living in Dallas, Texas, USA at the moment but I've lived a lot of different places. I guess I should poke around my profile and see if I can't fill in the blanks! I don't have any symptoms today either, which I guess is a good thing because I was really bloated and gassy (TMI) the last few days, which was yucky. Probably had too much ginger ale. As I have gotten older carbonation likes me less and less, lol.

Sorry your bbs hurt. I took a long hard look at mine this morning because I read last night that some women have veins show up or Montgomery tubercles, but other than *maybe* being fuller (which could be the pre-AF progesterone anyway) they don't look different.

I also read that being able to feel a heartbeat on the wall of your vagina near your cervix is a good sign, but I haven't tried checking. Months of prenatals has given me claws like a tiger, and I don't fancy hurting myself.

Amen, Eeyore! We aren't out until the ol' girl shows, so chin up, eh?! My husband asked if I've taken a pregnancy test yet this morning. Nice to know he is paying attention. lol

:dust: to us all. If we don't get our :bfp: this month then I guess there is always next cycle. :flower:

funny thing about twins is my mom is a twin and i was always scared i would get preggo with twins and not know how to handle it, then when i got preggo with my daughter i was so scared i was gonna have twins and was so happy when it was one baby, now after losing her, i totally view twins as such a blessing from God, losing a child will surely make u humble and appreciate each moment of life!!

i have a question ladies, TMI stuff sorry, i noticed that in my fertile days when i was checking CM i saw a snot like mucus with a pink tinge to it...does that mean anything in particular? i am so new to checking for all of this stuff i am still learning along the way. also right after O, my mucus was white n thick like a cream for a few days, is that normal? i never checked after O so i am not sure what it is suppose to look like.

i have a question ladies, TMI stuff sorry, i noticed that in my fertile days when i was checking CM i saw a snot like mucus with a pink tinge to it...does that mean anything in particular? i am so new to checking for all of this stuff i am still learning along the way. also right after O, my mucus was white n thick like a cream for a few days, is that normal? i never checked after O so i am not sure what it is suppose to look like.

The snotty like mucus is a good thing! That's a sign you are most fertile at the moment. Have lots of sex when you see that next time. Yes the white thick cream is normal too.

Well I've held out so far- tomorrow I will be 14dpo & AF is due- do I test in the morning, or wait and see if she shows then test Saturday morning?

Today my boobs are hurting- a strange pain I can't explain, that comes and goes- short throbbing kind of pains that take my breath away- can't pinpoint where they are, feels like behind the nipple, not actually the nipple... anyone know what I'm talking about? lol

My back has been aching for a week now, my thighs ached for a few days just like before AF but have stopped now, although now my knees ache (?!) and my tummy feels like it does when I'm on my period (but not before- I don't usually feel anything in my tummy until my period starts).

So I'm desperate to test tomorrow just so I know either way!! Test is a clear blue digital- will it be accurate?

Opinions/advice please ladies! When is everyone else testing?

xxx

thank u crown!! woohoo i had :sex: that day so hoping for the best :)

Derina, texas nice, my oh friend has just moved to texas!!

the trouble is with my bbs is i am big busted 40G so they always feel heavy, did notice big blue veins on the side of each getting in the shower earlier, but dont always check them, so they could always be there!! i am not very helpful to myself. :wacko:

:wacko:

5 year plan, try to hold it till saturday, purely because i dont think digis are supposed to be very sensitive. unless you have a strip as well to poas.

:thumbup:

12dpo today- boobs still sore only on sides under arms.
Got home from BBQ late so 1230am this morning, lying in bed with ov like cramping deep, and still the same now at 7am..
Still feeling gassy, burping lots more than usual I think
AF due 14dpo (going from when I had ov cramp)
Good luck girls!!! xxx

12dpo today- boobs still sore only on sides under arms.
Got home from BBQ late so 1230am this morning, lying in bed with ov like cramping deep, and still the same now at 7am..
Still feeling gassy, burping lots more than usual I think
AF due 14dpo (going from when I had ov cramp)
Good luck girls!!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"