"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

Well I've held out so far- tomorrow I will be 14dpo & AF is due- do I test in the morning, or wait and see if she shows then test Saturday morning?

Today my boobs are hurting- a strange pain I can't explain, that comes and goes- short throbbing kind of pains that take my breath away- can't pinpoint where they are, feels like behind the nipple, not actually the nipple... anyone know what I'm talking about? lol

My back has been aching for a week now, my thighs ached for a few days just like before AF but have stopped now, although now my knees ache (?!) and my tummy feels like it does when I'm on my period (but not before- I don't usually feel anything in my tummy until my period starts).

So I'm desperate to test tomorrow just so I know either way!! Test is a clear blue digital- will it be accurate?

Opinions/advice please ladies! When is everyone else testing?

xxx

oh i want to squint but u have a digi :haha:...sometimes digi's are not that sensitive in finding hcg so early but @ 14dpo i would give it a go, lots of :dust: for u gl!!

Good luck and baby dust to everyone!! I will be testing as well on New Year's Eve for AF is due on New Year's Day. Hopefully we will all get BFPs.

Derina, texas nice, my oh friend has just moved to texas!!

the trouble is with my bbs is i am big busted 40G so they always feel heavy, did notice big blue veins on the side of each getting in the shower earlier, but dont always check them, so they could always be there!! i am not very helpful to myself. :wacko:

:wacko:

5 year plan, try to hold it till saturday, purely because i dont think digis are supposed to be very sensitive. unless you have a strip as well to poas.

:thumbup:

Oh :( *sticks out bottom lip & sulks* lol I don't know if I can wait any longer!! lol It says it's 99% accurate on the first day of a missed period...

Think I might have to give it a go anyway... then buy some more so if AF doesn't show I will do another test later... But I'm so sure she will!

If I'm not pg this month I think I'll get some internet cheapies & some different varieties of tests.

i wish someone would pee on something n show me a slight positive so i can have some excitement lol :haha:

Somebody TEST TEST TEST!!! I WANNA SEE SOMETHING TOO! I would but I'm at work. LOL

5 year plan - lol, yeah, That's my thought. If I don't get a BFP this month I get to have grown-up drinks at New Years and I have a CBEFM to play with next cycle. So new gadget! Always good to look on the bright side!

Outnumbered - Girl you are blessed. I'm a 36 C on a 'full' day. I've got old-lady bbs. lol

Sunkiss - I agree that 'snotty' mucus around O is a good thing. Might have been pink tinged because of all the BDing? I know I spot a little if we get a little enthusiastic or BD frequently or in some positions (esp me on top).

Crown - Amen! Someone pee on something! :giggle:

We are throwing a party tomorrow night (yep the night before NYE) so I am off to the store to buy goodies. Looking forward to it though, need a distraction. :)

Derina, i dont think i will make it in time for the party sorry! :nope:

5 year plan, go on then digi go go go!

crown, think we might have to wait for 5 year plan to test, the rest of us are to scared to try!!!

I am so hungry right now, munchies. :happydance:

i am secretly afraid of passing out n not making it out the bathrm if i see 2lines, so hubby would be going in with me :haha:

I gotta tell you, last night i thought i would give B&B a break and watch the telly with a glass baileys:shrug:

what was on sky movies??

DUE DATE

BACK UP PLAN

are you kidding me!!!

Good luck to all of you!!!
I will only be 8dpo on New Years Eve...boo....that means no cocktails for me..:cry:
I better get my BFP after missing out on being a drunkin fool at our annual NYE bash!!:growlmad:

There was nothing in tv the other day so DH switched to 'Nine Months' he went and fl asleep so I was left watching it! Gee thanks! lol

I've been leaving the tv on in the other room lately and there's one commercial that I always just catch the end where it says "a baby changes everything'. I've caught that line ten times, but never the entire commercial.

Is God trying to tell me something? If AF comes then I'm going to tell myself that he was sending me messages that this month just wasn't the right timing. :)

In Sydney we have license plates with 3 letter and 3 numbers... I can't tell you how many cars I've seen with licence plates starting with BFP - - - lol

lol wow jacob, funny thing is we never woulda noticed before ttc

Derina, i dont think i will make it in time for the party sorry! :nope:

I am so hungry right now, munchies. :happydance:

Aww, hon, maybe next year!?! ;) I've been hungrier than normal too. Think it might be from all the extra sugar around the holidays. My mum made homemade fudge... *dies*

LOL! @ BFP license tags. Babies and pregnant ladies seem to be EVERYWHERE! I never noticed them (other than professionally) before TTC. Now it seems I can't spin in a circle without hitting at least one with a stick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->