"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

I think I am going to cave and test a day early. I'm 13dpo today and just got a 3 pack of FRER, been holding my pee for about 2 hrs is that long enough?

In Sydney we have license plates with 3 letter and 3 numbers... I can't tell you how many cars I've seen with licence plates starting with BFP - - - lol

How frustrating during the tww!! Or... maybe a sign
:bfp:

Katie, I would definitely wait until the morning and use FMU. If it were a cheaper test, I might say go for it, but FRERs aren't so cheap. If you don't want to wait until morning, I would definitely wait longer than two hours. GL!

ETA: I just wanted to also say that your chart looks great!

Just looked at my (.)(.) and I swear there are more bumps on areola than 2 days ago...anyone seen a change in this too? 12dpo today

Katie, I would definitely wait until the morning and use FMU. If it were a cheaper test, I might say go for it, but FRERs aren't so cheap. If you don't want to wait until morning, I would definitely wait longer than two hours. GL!

ETA: I just wanted to also say that your chart looks great!

Thanks for ur reply :) I tested and it was bfn :( I waited almost 3 hrs. I will try again in the morning with fmu.

Good luck, Katie! Update us soon! We are pulling for you. And your chart does look fantastic!

Jacob - those are called Montgomery Tubercles. And they are supposed to be more prominent during pregnancy and bf. I was checking mine out this am, but its really the first time I looked so I don't know if they changed. LOL

:dust:

Thanks Derina u r very sweet! Your chart looks very good too. I'm scared my chart only looks so good because I have been taking 200mg progesterone this month which can raise temps. Can't wait to find out, it really gets to me by the end of the 2WW and just want to know either way, the not knowing am I/aren't I gets to me.

:witch: the B**** turned up on time for me this morning, but i was ready for her! did not have mass of tears like last cycle!

Being on B&B has made me realise how grateful i am to have the munchkins i have got.

I have short cycles so hopefully will still concieve and get my :bfp: in January! just the wrong end! :haha:

lots of :dust: to all you ladies and that you get the :bfp: that you all deserve.

:witch: the B**** turned up on time for me this morning, but i was ready for her! did not have mass of tears like last cycle!

Being on B&B has made me realise how grateful i am to have the munchkins i have got.

I have short cycles so hopefully will still concieve and get my :bfp: in January! just the wrong end! :haha:

lots of :dust: to all you ladies and that you get the :bfp: that you all deserve.

Sorry the witch turned up :hugs:

Lots and lots of :dust: to you for January. Really praying for the rest of the NYE ladies.

Oh if I don't get my BFP I swear I'm dying!!!

I'm around 11-13 dpo & AF due yesterday. All week I've had cramps & bloating plus veiny boobs for a couple of days. Got BFNs on ICs earlier in week but didn't test this am as up in the night with loose bowels (TMI Sorry) so missed FMU :(

I have IBS and suspected endometriosis so I really shouldn't be symptom spotting!!! There's just too many ambiguous symptoms! Got 2 CB digis waiting at home but don't want to waste them! May leave work at lunchtime & see if FRs still on offer!!

GL everyone!!!

BFN on the clear blue digi this am with fmu. :(

So af is sure to be on her way any minute! In the mean time I feel sick & miserable!! Am 14dpo today so it's likely to be accurate too! Oh well, on to next month! Gl to anyone who's still in! Xxx

BFN on the clear blue digi this am with fmu. :(

So af is sure to be on her way any minute! In the mean time I feel sick & miserable!! Am 14dpo today so it's likely to be accurate too! Oh well, on to next month! Gl to anyone who's still in! Xxx

Not out until AF rears her ugly face!!!! Keep positive!

How sweet!! What a great attitude!! hugs

Sorry to hear all these AFs popping up :flower:

I'm pretty sure mine is on the way... Sitting at work bored & bloated with 4 FRERs that I bought at lunchtime out in the car calling my name!! Am pretty convinced now that they won't be needed as these cramps starting to feel horribly familiar...

I really have felt crappy this week :( now very tired & headache so really want an answer one way or the other!!!

FX'd for those still on xxxx

im so sorry hunny :hugs:, nice to see u are still in good spirits n appreciative of ur blessings, i hope i will have the same spirits if i dont get my bfp!!

Tested again this morning on a cheapy HCG strip. BFN of course.... I'm feeling pretty out this month as I have no cramps of implantation and no symptoms at all that I'm noticing. I'm almost positive the witch is going to get me on time. I have kinda given up on having AF symptoms too b/c after my loss I have been so messed up on my cycle I don't even get cramps early like I used to. She just kinda comes and its unexpected THEN I get the cramps after she shows her face. I wish I could have a warning of some kind.

Aww :witch: :( Boooo

My temp dropped this morning. Sooo, she should be here for me soon.

On the plus side - I will be able to have an adult drink for New Years! LOL

Good luck ladies! :hugs: and :dust:

Well, BFN with fmu. AF is due today. Sniff sniff. Feeling awful. BBS killing me, crampy, and miserable.

:witch: on the way I'm afraid

hey katie ur chart does look, i wish u all the best with ur fmu :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back