"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

im sorry ladies u guys are feeling out, im still a bit early so i dont feel out yet, im still praying for all of us :hugs:

on the plus side my temp went up just a tad more this morn, so i am still hoping for another lil spike 2moro or nyd then i will get excited lol...i still dont have any symptoms but that is to be expected for me...hang in there ladies!!

I already feel out this time at 7dpo.....must just be a bad month....blah....hoping and praying you all get :bfp: 's very soon!

I already feel out this time at 7dpo.....must just be a bad month....blah....hoping and praying you all get :bfp: 's very soon!

hang in there hun, we r still in n ur temps are looking good :D

i am already doing research and making plans for next mth just in case i dont get my bfp..i read using the soft cups is helpful along with the preseed n smep, hey i am willing to try it all if it gets me my bfp faster lol, this is only my 2nd cycle after my loss so i am still learning..never paid attn to any of this stuff before because i thought i couldnt get preggo, last time was the 1st time ever for me, then i lost alot of weight n bam it happened, guess that was my problem all along, who knows..i just pray it happens again really soon, tick tock tick tock my clock lol!!

I have pretty much put it in my mind that Im on to next month too.

I am testing tomorrow morning with a FRER. I will be 8dpo...I know there is a very high chance it will be a bfn because it is too early, but what the heck.

photo(2).jpg

And this would be why I feel out. :( On to Jan. Good luck ladies. I hope you are more successful then I was this month. :hissy:

13dpo today ... still sore boobs on sides, non AF cramps.. gassy and burpy
We will see if it's meant to be......

Good luck to those ladies left to test and onwards and upwards for 2012 for those who are out, may 2012 be the year for you

I'm jumping from the testing Christmas Day to NYE if thats ok? AF was due Thurs, tested Wed At 13 dpo but was a BFN, but the witch still has not shown. If we make it through today I'm testing in the morning. I will be 16 dpo. Good Luck everyone!

Mom - that's very hopeful! KMFX'd for you! *sticky baby dust*

Temp dropped again this morning so I am expecting AF tomorrow but praying for a miracle!

I've tested yesterday and today already, but I'm not out until the damn :witch: comes!
Yesterdays test had a very very veryyyy faint line (10dpo) and was a cheap walmart brand, used the same brand this morning (11dpo) and no lines ever showed up...damn faulty test!

Going to save my FRER for tomorrow and Sunday!

Symptoms I've had so far (or I'm hoping they're symptoms) are: slight nausea, mood swings, mild cramping, tender breasts, and heightened sense of smell.

Fx'd for a strong BFP soon!!!
Babydust to everyone still in this thing! <3

So AF due today...so far nothing. I went to the bathroom expecting the :witch: to be there, but no. Instead, I was grossed out to find a glob of snot looking cm/discharge. I was literally like a little glob. (sorry tmi). Is that normal before AF? I have never charted temps or cm so I am just wondering.

:af::dust::dust::af:

I've tested yesterday and today already, but I'm not out until the damn :witch: comes!
Yesterdays test had a very very veryyyy faint line (10dpo) and was a cheap walmart brand, used the same brand this morning (11dpo) and no lines ever showed up...damn faulty test!

Going to save my FRER for tomorrow and Sunday!

Symptoms I've had so far (or I'm hoping they're symptoms) are: slight nausea, mood swings, mild cramping, tender breasts, and heightened sense of smell.

Fx'd for a strong BFP soon!!!
Babydust to everyone still in this thing! <3

:hugs::dust::dust::dust::hugs:
Good luck

Just got my :bfp:!!!!! :happydance:
Thank you sweet Jesus for this blessing!!
Good Luck to everyone, Tested day before AF was due, BFN, she was a no show, so held urine and no drink for 3 hrs this evening(was one day late).
BFP on FRER and equate!
Your truly not out till that witch shows!!!
Good Luck everyone!!!

Congrats!! I'm in for testing. As the :witch: is 4 days lates and keep seeing :bfn:.

Tested today at 11dpo..... Bfn. Will test again Monday if af is a no show as shes due today! Congrats on the bfp mom to 2!!! Fab news!!!

Congrats Mom to 2!!!

Unfortunately the :witch: has got me but the good news is I didn't waste a FR test!!

FX'd for all those still in this month :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->