fundal height

priddy

Reaction score
My fundal height is measuring today at 42!!!! Hows everyone elses compared to dates?? Im having growth scan weds and clinic thurs so will see what they say but like opnions please.

Mine is measuring 5 weeks behind, but I'm not carrying a lot of water.

My fundal height is measuring today at 42!!!! Hows everyone elses compared to dates?? Im having growth scan weds and clinic thurs so will see what they say but like opnions please.

Mine's about the same as yours! I had a scan today and baby is measuring big! S/he's 3.5kg already (I'm 37 weeks tomorrow). I've also got lots of fluid but that's generally par for the course with a big'un!

The registrar said it's just likely I'm having a big baby. They're retesting me for Gestational diabetes just in case but as I was negative for it at 29 weeks it's unlikely to be positive now. They are testing just in case as although they wont do much about it (too late really), they'll keep a closer eye on us during & post delivery and will ensure I don't go overdue.

I've got another appointment in a fortnight and I think they may do a sweep at that point to see if it starts me off (eek!)

Mine have all been about dead on... 30 at 29 +4 and 33 at 32+4. (So no help here.. sorry!) It was funny though at my midwife app on Friday she measured and said something about me looking small and then checked my dates and I was actually a tiny bit over! It's because I'm egg shaped rather than basketball shaped. Everyone thinks I look smaller but baby's just using every bit of spare space all the way up to my boobs it seems! (Proportionally speaking I have shorter legs and a longer torso.. so there's a bit more room up there for her to play with than on average I guess)

But 42...?! Blimey! I'd want that beast out of me now!! (lol not that your baby is a beast in monster speak.. just in size) :)

Mine have been bang on for my dates all the way threw, but the first time around they were always bigger, he was born 5 days over due weighing 8lb10.5oz! so not THAT big really! i imagen this ones gunna be smaller, eaither that or im carrying less water!

Mine was measuring 30 at 27 weeks, and have my next MW appt on wednesday, just wondering how much shes grown in 3 weeks...eek! if shes still big i was told ill have to have a growth scan too :) x

Mine is measuring 4 weeks behind so I have a growth scan tomorrow x

Measuring spot on (23cm at 23 weeks and 28cm at 28 weeks) so no help here but they will be keeping an eye on you :) All the best xx

I'm measuring between 2 and 3 weeks behind depending which midwife I listen to at the moment xx

Measuring slightly ahead between 2-4 weeks depending on who measures! Had a growth scan at 32 weeks (last Thurs) and was told that baby had a fat belly (!) measuring at 35 weeks, head and femur bone measuring at 34 weeks. She estimated birth weight at 9-10lbs. Registrar didn't seem overly concerned just told me to keep an eye on fetal movements and contact them right away if anything felt different. He wants to see me every two weeks between now and birth which makes me think I'm in good hands receiving excellent care. People always assume I'm about to drop and seem surprised when I tell them I've just under 2 months left! But it's the health professionals' opinions which matter the most.

Good luck x

im not as far on as you but at 28 week check up i was measuring 27. i dont know wether or not its normal.
do u have a hugeee bump?
hope all goes well x

mines always been 2-4 weeks bigger. so ive had to have regular growth scans. At first they said it was because my due dates might be wrong, then it was becuase he was a big baby and now its because i have a lot of fluid.

mine was measuring 26weeks when i was 28 weeks?? ive got a midwfie appointment at 30 weeks, shes going to check it again then. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->