Fundas height???

lana1989

Reaction score
Hii Girlies just wondered when you first got your belly measured by the midwife? i had mine done on thursday at 24&4 for the first time now ive read online that the belly tends to measure how many weeks that you are i seemed to measure 25.5cm is this average and what have you other girlies measured?
Thanx
Lana
x :)

It's only roughly that the height in cm should match where u are in weeks. You should have a customized chart in your notes that will tell you exactly how many cm they would expect you personally to be at each week. They normally are happy with any measurement within 3 cm of that... so you sound absolutely fine! x

With my dd four years ago, 2cm either way was considered fine.
They dont start measuring until later on now : theres loads of inaccuracies with in.

2 cm either way is considered normal so you are fine hun. At 23 weeks i was measuring 26 and at 28 weeks i was measuring 31 but at 30 weeks i was measureing 35. So i got sent for a growth scan. But they saying measureing big is better then small so dont worrie

There is a margin for error in the cm per wk theory so please don't fret - if your Mw was worried she would have sent you for a US! also i think it depends on how the baby is laying, I know I wake up a different shape every day, I'm sure it must gave an effect too xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->