Funny Things Your Child Has Said!

Today my 4 year old DD asked me if I knew where milk came from with the facial expression she knew... I said "no where?"... she replies "cows poop milk!" then proceeds to tell me that when people squeeze cows butts thats when the milk comes out!

Me to Holly on the way home from school: "I've got a surprise for you when we get home".
Holly: !I hope it's not a new baby!!
(It's not!) :rofl:

My 15 month old this morning. I sat down at the desktop to check in on BnB, Facebook etc. The standard morning bullshit. :haha: DS3 crawls up to my lap to see what's going on, pulls my hands away fro the keyboard and tell's me 'uh uh, don't touch'. Dude, just because that's what we tell you! :rofl: On the other hand, piss off kid I pay for the Internet connection! :rofl:

Leo is recently potty trained and therefore spending more time on the toilet "discovering" details about his parts. Most recently he has discovered that he can open his foreskin and there is a whole other part inside. He asked what it was and has made comments over a few different potty trips. Most recently he commented "Me like squishing these parts!"

Holly randomly asks me on the way to school: "Mummy, would you still keep James if he was an African baby?"
Me: "Yes, of course"
Holly: "You'd just be a bit shocked?"
Very! :rofl:

Holly: "If you hold in a wee and a poo at the same time, is it called ambidextrous?" :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->