Funny Things Your Child Has Said!

Grabbing some bits for tea in Tesco the other day.

I picked up some cumberland sausages and E piped up "mum do you need another pack of cucumber sausages?"

She got some giggles from other shoppers :haha:

When my daughter was little she was sharing a bath with her baby brother. All of a sudden she said
"Mummy how old was I when my willy fell off?"

Before my son could talk, he used to wave at visitors if he wanted them to go!

Holly was trying to unscrew the child-proof lid on James' medicine wondering why it wouldn't open. I told her it had a child-proof lid on it and she asked "but how does it know a child is trying to open it?" HAHA

DS2 is 7 and they must have been talking about the Beehive (Parliament) and the politicians in class. And ad for Greenpeace came on about the current Government needing to reduce the amount of dairy farms to reduce cow poo polluting our streams and rivers - or something to that effect I can't really recall. Anyhow, all you hear from DS2 during the ad is 'The National party suck. Vote them out'. Say what?!?! In all reality, they have screwed over the country and he has got a point.

DS2 again. He must have been 5. But we'd taken his cat Gizmo (profile picture) to the vet to have him fixed. I told my son when he got home that he needed to be careful of Gizmo because he'd had a 'de-knackering' and was sore and unsteady of his feet. I figured he didn't need to know the exact words given his age. When he asked me what that meant I thought I better tell him and told him the vet took off his testicles so he couldn't make any baby Gizmos. He left it at that satisfied with my answer. God know what he was doing a couple of weeks later but Gizmo was back to his usual dopey self and DS2 was back to sitting on his head. He must have had a look under his tail and proudly said 'Mummy Gizmo's tentacles have grown back! He can make babies again!' I lost the mouthful of coffee I'd just taken.

James is going through a hitting phase at the moment. Holly had a solution for his behaviour!

Holly: "James is being such a naughty boy lately!"
Me: "Oh dear, what are we going to do about that?
Holly: "sell him?"

:rofl:

DS2 has this fear of being kidnapped. He's as feral as Hell (probably as a result of the ADHD and him acting on impulse) but sent him out to the car to grab something. He's kicking and screaming and crying because someone is 'going to steal him'. I told him to 'suck it up. No one is taking you - I can't even sell you to the Arabs and trust me, I've tried' (I hadn't but he didn't know that). :rofl: He stops and thinks for a bit and asks me 'Why? Is it because I'm too feral?' Yeah, he knows. :rofl:

Yesterday

5 year old DD- I had to take a note to the office today.
Me- Oh? What did it say?
DD- Idk, I can't read!

I laughed so hard... fair point kiddo... guess you wouldn't know what it said. :haha:

My DD's great grandparents were due to visit and my DD's friend asked why they weren't here yet. My DD replied "they're permanent slow coaches because they're so old!" :rofl:

I think my daughter was around 3yrs old. She found a box of tampons and made a necklace and earrings out of them!

Around age 3, there was a dwarf lady in front of us at the supermarket checkout. My daughter pointed straight at her and yelled, "dog! Dog! Woof woof"' I've never been so embarrassed !

Around age 3, there was a dwarf lady in front of us at the supermarket checkout. My daughter pointed straight at her and yelled, "dog! Dog! Woof woof"' I've never been so embarrassed !

LOL, kids really choose their moments! :haha:

My grandparents asked Holly "where did you have lunch with nanny last week?"
Holly replied "on the table".
So literal! :rofl:

Lol at Holly !!

DD2 sitting in the trolley in ASDA two over weight people walk past “wow nanny big people” lmao she’s only 2! Mum was mortified I laughed

DD1 today in the chemist I am talking to the lady dispensing the medication turns round she’s got hold of a box of Durex big value pack I said stop messing with the condoms while laughing with the lady DD1s response “I’m trying to fix them , they are all lying down” lol

Hubby got himself a 1990 300E Mercedes Benz a few years ago I like to call his 'mid-life crisis'. Anyhow, it's candy blue, lowered on King Springs, sub, tinted you name it. On the back there is a sticker that says 'too low for fat hoes'. I'll blame his cousin for that one. :haha: Anyhow, DS2 (also the ADHDer in the family) has a bad habit of not engaging his brain before opening his mouth - a bit like me in that respect. He turned around to his father one day and said 'Dad, Mum can't get in your car'. Hubby turned around and said 'That's not nice, of course she can. Why do you think she can't?'. DS2 turned around and said 'You're sticker says too low for fat hoes and Mum's fat'. Oops. Who's idea was it to teach the kid to read?! Just as well I didn't take offense to it and hubby and I both found it funny though we still had to tell him off. :rofl:

DS1 fell off the scooters at school and hit the ground pretty hard. The end result was a cracked tailbone and a slipped disk in his back followed by several rounds of Physiotherapy. Because he went to the Teenage Clinic to see a doctor they have a bowl of condoms on the front desk to encourage the horny generation to practice safe sex. God knows what DS1 was told but he grabbed a handful. Apparently he gave them to his father and said 'Here Dad I think you and Mum might need these!'. Needless to say, I was rather red-faced!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->