Funny Things Your Child Has Said!

Earlier me and my sister were talking about how the baby likes being "dangled" as it straightens out her body and help with the colic, my 3 year old chimes in "I dont like being strangled!"

Holly introducing James to people at the park yesterday: "This is my baby! Do you want a go of him?" :rofl:

Some brilliant ones on this thread recently! :rofl:

Micah today when I told him Juniper is 2 months today: "So she can walk?!" :haha:

Also to Juni when he hugged her and she started crying: "aww don't cry little one, you need to say 'stop!' if you don't like it" and kept squishing her !

Ds1 when meeting a new baby at the park 'I've got a baby too, she's much cuter than this one though!!'

Ds2 trying to do a poo 'I can't dooooo it mummy, my bums empty!!'

Upon telling Holly that daddy had got up in the night to go and take nanny to the airport, she said 'well I hope he put his pants on first!' :rofl:

Daddy: how did you find school yesterday Holly?

Holly: by walking.

:rofl:

Holly to her baby brother: "You're the best baby I EVER seen! You can stay at our house for YEARS!"

"so... if they don't have a nice family and nobody reads to them and stuff.. Then they accidentally vote for Donald Trump?"

Baby sister is 9 days old... "Mummy I dont want a sister. I want a brother."

I played Guess Who with Holly. I guessed her character incorrectly and when I found out who the character was, I said to Holly "I thought you said that it wasn't a lady?" And she replied "it wasn't, it was a woman" :haha:

In a restaurant the other week, I was in the bathroom with Charlotte, and I must confess things have got a little unruly 'down there'. There was someone in the cubicle next door.
Charlotte '*Gasp* Mummy?! Why is your mini so furry?'
I do super quick wee, bundle her out the toilet trying to stem my laughter, basically throw her hands into sink so I don't have to see the mystery person in the cubicle next to mine, and she pipes up 'Mummy! Why are we in such a rush?'
I think out of courtesy the woman in the cubicle waited to come out until after we had left.

Baby James was having a nappy change and being very uncooperative and trying to escape. Holly brought him a bauble over and said "here, hopefully this will destroy him". I hope she meant distract! :haha:

My nephew, who is 2 years and 2 months old, came to spend the night on Friday (mini vacation for him!).

We were washing his teeth before bed time, and I start asking him if I can use his toothpaste later as it smells and looks so good. He turns to me and says: "Yes, but I have to wash your teeth for you. You're so dirty."

We were at my MIL's and Holly saw a photo of DH when he was in the army

Holly - is that daddy being a policeman?
Me - no, that was when daddy was in the army.
Holly - *gasps* does that mean daddy's been in JAIL?!

:haha:

During a meal that consisted of beef

DD - Mummy you can't give Daisy (DD2) beef you know
Me - why not
DD - because she has milk allergies remember
Me - yep I'm fully aware of those allergies but it's only beef, she'll be fine
DD - are you sure mummy, because milk does come from cows which means beef has milk in it

:dohh: Got me again :rofl:

Happily eating minced lamb:

"I think this bit must have been the sheep's lungs don't you think mummy? And this bit was maybe an ear? "

Ds felt the baby kick for the first time. He was really surprised and then immediately said 'mummy the baby bit me, tell baby off. Naughty baby, don't bite dylan'

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->