funny thins kids say

mylittlebubs

Reaction score
went for a walk a few days ago with OH and LO in the pram. The little boy next door came with us as well, he's just over 3 years old.
:hugs:
we walked pass a big office and a huge guy walked out. OH said he's big.
And the little boy said "my dad is not big, he's fat"
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I was looking after my friends 2 year old a few months back and it was feeding time.

I am a real nutter for manners - so when she demanded "Give me my juice" I promptly replied "Say that again properly".

I expected the response 'Give me my juice please', but instead I got "Give me my juice Aunty Katy".

It melted my heart hearing her call me that and I was pretty much wrapped round her finger for the rest of the afternoon :rofl:

My friend recently told me something her 5yr old daughter said to her. They were doing their supermarket shopping and got to the bathroom/ hygiene section (which was rather busy) and as they walked past the tampons her daughter said to her "look mum, theres those things you stick up your bum!" Nice and loud of course! :rofl: Oh the things I've got to look forward to!

The day later we went for a walk again and we walked pass this house and there was a little boy i think a bit younger than the boy that came for a walk with us.
That little boy was wearing the exact same sandals that 4-year-old wore and i said to him
"Look ! he got the exact sandals as you"
He looked at that boy and was quiet for a moment and said "no, it's not the same"
I said "yes, there are the same, green colour just like yours"
So he said "Not the same, Mine are more beautiful"
I couldn't stop laughing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012