Future Children?

QuintinsMommy

Reaction score
I remember tasha41 asking something like this before...:blush:

but what are plans about more children? did they change when your LO was born?

personally before I had Quintin I wasn't sure about ever having babies but I know if I did I want two close in age
now that I had him, I really wish that it was the right time in my life to TTC (I'm 19 btw)in a few years for baby # 2 then even think about more LOs too

so what do you plan on doing?:haha:

i was hoping to have my kids close in age aswell.
but now im scared to death of going through the whole process again.
my pregnancy and labour/birth was horrible and at the moment i really cant see myself doing it again which is sad because i would really like more children but i think its going to take me a good while to get over what happened :( xxx

Once my LO is about 3 I deff want another, I enjoyed my labour and can't wait to do it again :D I want about 3-4 children.

i want to wait til maisie is about 4 and im 23 to try for any more but dnt know if ill be able to last that long i looooove being a mummy!!! x

before i fell pregnant i never wanted kids, at all.
and to be honest, i think one will do me for a few years at least.
i may change my mind later on, but i cant see it happening until at least Charliee is 2 or 3.

before i has my LO i thought i wanted lots of kids! but ive found it really hard, as much as i love her and love being her mummy i really do struggle sometimes. so im not sure when ill have more! i would have liked them close in age but i def couldnt do the wold newborn thing anytime soon.

Im having an operation on my stomach at end of may so when ive had that and ive recovered fully we'll be trying then

i wanted lots and lots (well about 4 or 5) of children, i had a great pregnancy and kept thinking the same, but then the labour set in and it made up for having such a good pregnancy! 45 hours later out came my 1st child and what i told my oh would be the last... until about a month later, now i wants lots and lots again

Well, Before i had george I had said i only wanted the one, after 48 hrs of labour with him i said no more, 2 weeks after i was convinced i would never have sex again.
Now im 20 and georgie is gie 2 years old and my 'baby' is growing up so fast :cry:. I'm feeling really broody right now and just WTT again in a year or so when my business has picked up a bit more. At the back of my mind Im worrying about having 2 children before im 22 but what the heck, if i can want, support, feed and clothe them why should i care what anyone else thinks of me?
OH wants a little princess to complete our family, so if next time we TTC we have another bouncing boy then im sure there will be a 3rd child and then we will stop at that. I grew up a child of 3 and it was nice. I darn't say it was easy on my mum, but we all had each other.

I always wanted several children. But when I had my son at 16 I was quite content with just him and did not want another until October 2009, although OH had wanted another for a few months before that. So it was that same October we started to try and did in fact conceive this one :cloud9:

We're quite open to having more babies, but i'd like to leave it another couple of years again before we do.

I really dont know, i wanted more when i waswithmy ex, but now im single i think il be ok just having the one, cant imagine not ever being pregnant again tho!!

Me and OH always wanted a few kids, maybe 3 or 4, but now we are thinking more about having two close in age and then just leaving it a few years at least. We want about a year and a half to two years between Robyn and another, so we are just starting to NTNP as Robyn is 9 months in a few days. I was lucky with my labour, pregnancy wasn't a breeze but it's cope-able. I love being a mummy, it's the one thing I'm confident that I'm good at.

xoxox

Iv got 2 already but id like one more when these two are at school but i dont think my Oh is too keen on any more at the mo :-( xx

Well i fell pregnant at 17 with bailey, and 19 with this one :) !.. always wanted my kids to be close in age, and i feel very blessed :D Don't know what the future holds after this one comes in a few days time! If i had a big house & lots of money i would have a football team !

I still want two more. If we had the money now, my OH and I would already be trying. That's not the case, so we're hoping we'll be able to start trying after our wedding in November 2011.

Well I have a 2 n half yr old and a 6 month old, and right now I don't want anymore lmao!!
Sure I will change my mind in a few yrs, but i'm thinking my career will be well underway by then and I won't want to be going back to sleepless nights, changing nappies etc..

Soooo to answer your question, I *think* were done! :) Feel very happy and lucky that we have one of each!!

x

Good idea for a thread hun :thumbup:

I'd quite like to have another child...maybe even two more. OH I think would be happy just with Lachlan, but if I'm honest I've always wanted a little girl so I'm holding out hope that perhaps I'll be one of the lucky few with one of each :D But if we have two boys, then maybe we'll try for a third ;)

Because I'm only 20 and OH is 22, we'd like to wait until we can get married and have saved for a deposit on our first house before TTC #2 - ideally 2015 would be a great time for a wedding. I'd be 25 and OH would be 27. I'm not too sure how I feel about the age gap there'll be between Lachlan and his future brother or sister but at least 5 years guarantees us a chance to save some moolah :thumbup: Who knows...three years would be nice too but we'll see how we go...

x Sorry for the rant btw :lol: Happens when I'm tired...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->