Future Children?

I want more now!!! But OH isn't a fan of that idea :nope:

I'm hoping that once Lucas is off to school and maybe once we've saved some money and got our own home in a few years then we can have two close together in age..I've always wanted them close together and I know now isn't the ideal time so maybe in a few years I'll get my wish :winkwink:

I've always wanted at least 4 children though...Oh is coming round to the idea...slowly :dohh:

Will start TTC probz July 2011, OH wants more bubbas. Probz 2 more. One next year (be born year after) and one a few years later probz when no. 2 is about 5/6ish.

omg sarah !!!! your almost 35 weeks :O :O is it me or has it gone really really really quick!! xxx

I definitely want more! Maybe another 2! I'm an only child so have always wanted quite a big family. Ideally there wouldn't be that much of an age gap (about 2 years) but things haven't worked out that way so we'll be waiting at least 4 for the next :(...if OH ever agrees!!!

i always wanted kids but never imagined being pregnant at 15 :rofl: when she was born i knew i wanted more but was adament i didnt want kids close in age... and here i am almost 35weeks pregnant baby 2 due almost a year to the day after she was born.. :rofl:

i must be mad :winkwink: x

I can't believe you're 35weeks :headspin:
That's gone crazy quickly!!!!
You ok??? xxx

you will be fine hun! with your lil 6lb baby you can pop him in your pocket n carry on lol!!! do you think harriet will be good with him? xxx

I never wanted kids, but then I met my OH and wanted a family with him. We only TTC for about 5 months before I fell pregnant which was such a blessing, however then I had such a hard pregnancy and an even worse labour that I swore noway... never again. Now...Jacob's 3 months and I'm already getting broody for more. OH isn't keen on more kids though so who knows!

I want more. My OH isn't too keen, as I want another in a year or so.

We'll see though. I know this sounds awful, but if he doesn't want more, then I'll find someone else who will. I want atleast 3 kids.

i want my next when noah has started school and ive got a stable job etc :D then maybe another a few years after that .. we'll see .. might need a man first :rofl: xxx

i want another child when dds about 3/4 (shes one) but i doubt its going to be with the same dad sao im a bit wiery about the whole, last name left out thing, pluss will i no the person enough to carry there child theres loads of things which has stopped me wanting more, i originally want 10 and i still do but i wanted them all by the same dad etc, sorry havin a woe is me day x

Hope you don't mind me replying as I am not a teen mum any more, had Morgan when I was 18 and even though I had a terrible pregnancy (pre eclampsia) I still wanted the six I always had, then seven months later I got pregnant with Naomi-Mae and so I had two close in age, then I got pregnant again and Honey was born two days after my 22nd birthday and then Kaysie Blossom was born 2 days before my 23rd birthday.

So four children by the time I was 23 was not what I expected when I was pregnant with my first, lol. But now I could go on for ever having them, but I won't our next child we get to bring home will be our last.

We're are TTC in 2011...i'm going to wait have that one then that will probably be it then go off to college and get my self a nice job in photography!!! x

I want to have graduated and been working for at least a year, moved out of the city centre and actually have our own home before we try again...so if getting a job goes according to plan once I graduate we're looking at 4 or 5 years :D
I want 2 or 3 more kids, I always wanted a bigger family. Plus my OH's brother and SIL are expecting and it's making me so broody...

Maybe when Elyse is 3 or 4. It's all up in the air until we figure out our living situation... and OH wants to live together at least 1 year before we start trying... I need to figure out a way to make more money and still only work part time...

Tasha, have you considered a small hobby you can do at home in your spare time to make a little extra money? x

I'm working on it. My friend just became a Tupperware Consultant and they make 25% commission, I want to kinda do that... but I don't want to 'copy' her... I have lots of people to invite to parties and that could probably host parties... and it's easy to spend a lot of money on that stuff :lol: soooo could make quite a bit in commission...

Thinking about opening an Etsy shop, I make jewelry but I don't really have a workspace to do that right now, I have to basically keep my stuff in my room and I don't want to pull beads etc out in the room Elyse is in... plus really I can only do that while she naps and I don't want to wake her up :dohh:

When I get my own place I may put out a babysitting ad and take on 2 kids or something :shrug:

I think im going to ttc at the end of 2011 I really want them to be close together in age but I want to see how things go with me and oh we already live together hes in a stable job and in a college course so hopfully if things go to plan ill be pregnant by the end of next year x

I think im going to ttc at the end of 2011 I really want them to be close together in age but I want to see how things go with me and oh we already live together hes in a stable job and in a college course so hopfully if things go to plan ill be pregnant by the end of next year x

brave girl! xx

Anna - ah I won't be ttc till like december/november of 2011 I want them to be quite close so by the time new babys here kayla will be between 2 or 3 years old :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->