Future mommies into heavy heavy music?

A

AquaDementia

is there anyone else on this board who won't be your typical mom...and by that I mean, is there anyone who enjoys REALLY heavy music and enjoys going to shows (concerts?).

I don't think my husband and I will stop doing this after we have the baby.
As a matter of fact, a band onesie arrived today for our little one.

:)

i am into Korn Metallica and stuff we own 2 motor bikes i acctully would like to build a baby safe trike if its possible to do lol xxx

Myself and OH love heavy metal music and out girls do too they run around with their little \m/ signs when we play the music

My hubby and I love heavy metal and rock and although I'm not expecting now, I don't imagine that this is going to stop when we have children. It's part of who we are and I want my children to see that and be part it.

I think my last show for a while is gonna be on February 2nd.
My favourite band is coming to Toronto and I can't wait to see them.
I gotta stay far far away from the mosh pit and find a comfy chair!

damn straight, american head charge, alexisonfire, atreyu, a7x, bleeding through, deftones, eighteen visions, escape the fate, ffaf, glassjaw, and so on..... if you haven't heard of any of these then check them out! x x x
lisa x

hey yumumleelou, i know of all those bands, they just aren't my cup of tea. i am way more into straight up hardcore music, and some metal.

I have a very strong passion for heavy metal music though the best band in the world to me has to be H.I.M ( his infernal magisty) Finnish band .

I like HIM :D
Im not into metal as such but id def say i wont be a typical "mum" sorta person.
I love my piercings, tattoos etc, work restricts me with them though :(

each to there own i personally dont like it its not my taste but if u enjoy it just coz ur a mum does not mean u cant have a life

My boyf is into heavier stuff the me, but I love SOAD, American Headcharge, Faith no More, Metallica, 36 Crazyfists etc etc and Seren is a littlerock chicky. Her first gig was the Download festivalwhen I was 14 weeks pregnant with her

Yep, I am another fan of rock, industrial and heavy metal!

Hey Pink Diamond - you are another Scottish lady - did you ever go to the Cathouse in Glasgow?

Although, as I have hit the big 3-0 a few months ago, am too old to go in the mosh pit!!!

Ive walked past the Cathouse, thats about as close as ive been :lol:

I used to like teh heavy stuff, but now im a bit more chilled.

We still go to festivals each year and gigs when we can afford it, we used to go to Reading and leeds festival but it got to kiddy for us, now we got to teh Isle of wight festival, much more chilled out and the line up is normaly pretty good, saying that tho, the line up this year isnt our taste so we are giving it a miss.

x

i like pretty much everything -rap lol i am learning to tattoo at the mo and trying convince DH that i need my tounge pirced and my nipple and my noes and my belly button ect ect lol i neeed them

i have a bit of a confession i have only ever been to one gig when i was 15 it was :blush: Avril Lavinge :blush: lmao we go to alot of bike shows and rallys with live music thou xxx

id love to be able to tattoo!

Im planing my next tattoo now, i have stars for each of my children so i have to get Adam added, but i want to extending it out a bit, not sure how far to go with it or how big to extend it.

How far along are you with your training?

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->