Future mommies into heavy heavy music?

All of my fave bands who Ive been dying to see have announced dates in the past few weeks. So my gig calendar looks something like this:

Feb 5 - Coheed and Cambria, Circa Survive - Leeds
Feb 13 - Dizzee Rascal - Newcastle
Feb 22 - I Was a Cub Scout - Leeds
March 23 - Cut the Blue Wire, Fall Short! Conform! - Leeds (gig Im putting on!)
May 11 - Glassjaw, Chiodos - Sheffield (GIAN 2008)
Apr 4 - Every Time I Die - Manchester

Im so excited - Ive been dying to see Every Time I Die and Glassjaw for years!

xxx

hi i dont mind heavey music. well dont have a choice really LOL im a bar manager in a live entertainment rock club. im still at work up until this weekend. but my LO goes mad in my tum when im at work so i think she likes it. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Aww thats awesome!

Where do you work? Just noticed you're in w.yorks too!

xxx

i still go to the festivals every year (missed 2007) My OH has just finished his masters in music production and is in a punk band and I am doing a degree in computer animation so am an arty type covered in tattoos and piercings :D i will not stop only watch what i play around the kids as i tend to forget that what i listen to tends to have some... colourfull language :D

This week i will be mostly listening to NIN remixes :p

Dont wanna get crap for this... But I prefer rap/pop/r&B/alt. rock... Last concert of my choice was Justin Timberlake... LOL. But my DH LOVES like classic rock/heavy metal. I think it was end of Nov. beginning of Dec. we went and saw Rob Zombie & Ozzy. I actually had a ton of fun, we were in the eight row, and Rob walked around all of our seats, and Ozzy sprayed us with some foam stuff. LOL. Our baby girl has been to a few concerts already.

Sometimes I wonder how me & DH got together LOL... I was 16 when we met, and the night we met, he went with me to the store.. And I'm driving with my pop music on (Was obsessed with Britney at the time) and I was like... "O is this music ok?" He was like "well do you have anything harder?" I was like "Harder??" He was like "Like heavy metal....." I looked at him like he was nuts.. And said no sorry and got all quiet. To this day I still change his radio or cd or ipod when I get in his car.

Ohhh, I love metal :hi:. Some of my favorite bands are Rammstein (even though I don't understand a word they say :rofl:) I absolutely love their guitar rifts. Disturbed, Metallica (old skool stuff, black album and before) System of the Down, Linkin Park, Green Day (not that heavy but still awesome) Marilyn Manson.

Love love love classic rock too, from CCR to Black Sabbath. I'm a huge 70s-80s fan :cloud9:

Dont wanna get crap for this... But I prefer rap/pop/r&B/alt. rock...

Don't worry hon, I'm a huge fan of that stuff too hehe. I love everything but country and jazz :cloud9:

I like rap/pop/r&b as well. I love most things, Ill listen to almost anything. I did music production at college and it really opened my eyes to all sorts!

xxx

Me and OH mostly listen to heavier stuff. He likes heavier stuff than i do. Lately I can't stop listening to the Deftones, NIN, Combichrist, Messhugah and Sybreed. That's mostly because those are the only CDs I've put in my car. OH is also guitarist in a local band so our LO gets the pleasure of listening to them everytime he has a show. I've noticed LO moves ALOT whenever I listen to anything industrial. It's cute :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->