FX so hard ...faint bfp pg2 .. please stick!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JessaBear36

Time will heal all wounds
Reaction score
If I go off of ovulation pain I'm 6dpo.
Decided to start testing already cuz why not. AF due in a week.

Fmu -neg hpt
I'm happy to see it negative after all the stress of last month when hcg was hanging on after my loss. Praying for a bfp soon.
20210412_103237.jpg

Last edited:
I have shocking line eye so not a reliable source but I think I see something in the afternoon one? But it’s prob my ridiculous line eye lol. Good luck!

Don't think that's ure line eye Lucy I see what ure seeing too. @JessaBear36 can u see that in person? I swear something is catching my eye on that afternoon test:-k

Maybe something faint on yesterday’s not 100%

Fmu approx 7dpo
PicsArt_04-13-07.03.41.jpg
20210413_073532.jpg

First pic has my fmu test and noontime test to compare. The rest are all the same noon hpts just different lighting . Not sure if you'll be able to see the faint line on pregmate brand test strip or not but I can IRL.

Pics taken at 5 and 10mins on a 5hr hold. My sample was almost brown was so dark.
I been having bad cramps since last night. Didn't sleep well all night because of it and took a nap woke up and tested again. Can't believe my eyes!! :shock::shock:
[-o<[-o<[-o<
20210413_133825.jpg

First pic has my fmu test and noontime test to compare. The rest are all the same noon hpts just different lighting . Not sure if you'll be able to see the faint line on pregmate brand test strip or not but I can IRL.

Pics taken at 5 and 10mins on a 5hr hold. My sample was almost brown was so dark.
I been having bad cramps since last night. Didn't sleep well all night because of it and took a nap woke up and tested again. Can't believe my eyes!! :shock::shock:
[-o<[-o<[-o<
View attachment 1097297
Omg I can see them lines, I'm praying this is it for u xx

Looking definitely positive Jessa..fingers tightly crossed everything goes on ok.

Amazing lines!!!! Congratulations hun xx
Can't wait to test in the morning. Might do 1 more tonight.

Omg I can see them lines, I'm praying this is it for u xx
Thanks do much.

Looking definitely positive Jessa..fingers tightly crossed everything goes on ok.

God i hope this is finally it. Hope the cramping is just baby settling in. Keep thinking af is coming early.

Praying tests continue to get darker.
Was happy to see a line on both afternoon tests.

I actually feel like I have that butterfly gut feeling going on.
Thanks Dee ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back