FX so hard ...faint bfp pg2 .. please stick!

Status
Not open for further replies.
took a new test the bottom 1. The test line came out weird just think it was the dye. It is a full line hard to tell in pic. These cramps are getting annoying. Boobs and nips hurt so much.

20210413_155210.jpg Please don't be the :witch: coming early she's due in 6 days.

Last edited:
Also just to note

You then posted on 6th of April tests had just miracously changed to negative and they had been picking up leftover hcg from ?????

Now 7 days later without a bleed you have now ovulated and are pregnant again with tests showing bfp lines.......

Perhaps the mods can shed some light on this please??

Also just to note

You then posted on 6th of April tests had just miracously changed to negative and they had been picking up leftover hcg from ?????

Now 7 days later without a bleed you have now ovulated and are pregnant again with tests showing bfp lines.......

Perhaps the mods can shed some light on this please??
If you read her last post she had a chemical pregnancy - which means her tests were on still slightly positive after she bled (very common with a chemical pregnancy as hcg doesn’t just drop to nothing instantly) she bleed before her tests went fully negative. So now she’s ovulated again following the chemical pregnancy and it seems like she’s pregnant again - definitely makes sense

If you read back month on month its the same story.......

Im fully aware what a chemical pregnancy is. Read back the members posts you will get the picture

I don't think there is any maliciousness going on, and depending on when ovulation happened, could start to get lines on tests from now.
That being said, I really don't think these tests are accurate, I think you really ought to try different brands @JessaBear36 and bin these (or at least use other tests alongside) - reviews on these are a bit rubbish (both from ladies here and elsewhere online) and I would hate for you to think you're pregnant and grieve for a chemical that may actually not have been one. Fingers crossed you do get a sticky bean soon though :)

Indeed they can
But.....
Can there be hcg detected on a test that does not progress?? Is claimed as a cp without any hcg bloods done?? Then a person can ovulate and have another bfp starting 11 days later.
Correct me if Im wrong but thats truly impossible. The body cannot regulate itself, build enough hormones to ovulate, implant and produce enough hcg to be detected an a new test in 11 days

Oh and it happens every single month.
Check back all the posts

No maliciousness from me at all

I have reported this to the moderator now and its being looked into

Perhaps Jessa could shed some light on the situation in the interim

She had a loss at 4w2d, then a week after her period started she was getting faint lines, and was hoping the bleed didn't mean a loss. It turned out to just be left over hcg so by the time she got neg tests, she was ovulating, and is now around 8dpo(ish). It's not that she got a pos test 11 days after AF

I don't think there is any malice going on here, but you are getting a lot of lines on tests every month and it may be worth getting that checked out, especially as you got them after your AF too. Because as you had a chemical I think it would be strange for that hcg to still be there then that strong. It could be worth finding out if something else is causing the detection of hcg ever month, as I have heard cysts can cause false positive tests.

Although I hope very much this will be a true bfp and a sticky bean for you :dust:

Wow didn't realize my post would get everyone going. I ordered some other tests to use. If I go by when I started bleeding I could be around 8dpo today. I know its been a confusing time for me but that don't mean you you have to be mean. Thought we are here to support each other. No im not a troll and definitely not looking for any attention.
Screenshot_20210414-062802_Samsung Internet.jpg
@napamermaid if you don't like my post move on. I'm here for support not bullying.

Hope this is it jessa fingers crossed

Jess, you mentioned you mom died of cancer. You have also suggested other women get checked out to be safe when they have faint not progressing lines. Maybe it’s time you go to the dr and get checked out. Maybe there is something more going on than a failing pregnancy every single cycle?

Jess, you mentioned you mom died of cancer. You have also suggested other women get checked out to be safe when they have faint not progressing lines. Maybe it’s time you go to the dr and get checked out. Maybe there is something more going on than a failing pregnancy every single cycle?

This. @JessaBear36 please get checked out, I feel worried more could be at play here and although it’s not likely anything really sinister it’s better to be safe than sorry <3

I would deffo order new tests. I got really nasty false positives with these in June. Thought it was a chemical: turns out it was just these tests and I’ve seen so many women like yourself get mislead every month.

good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back