Gahh! it's november soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Savannah11

Love my boys xxx
Reaction score
It's just hit me that its november soon! So much to do so little time!
I've still got to sort out elf on the shelf ready for december 1st, advent calendars, 1st december bag - tree goes up on 25th november... ahhhh christmas is coming!!!

Yaaay, but also year I'm feeling that, need to get a move on lol

yay!! although this yr i'm a bit behind, but should still have everything brought by beginning of Dec :)

Eeek I've just started my shopping so I've got loads to get still! :xmas1:

Its scary how fast thats come! Started slowly in July/August & still have what feels like loads to do before December.

I started in June! i think i just feel unorganised as in needing to sort out elf stuff and days out etc x

Similar eek and yay here too!

Love your new profile piccy! X

i feel like it's flown over this year, i seem to have had appointment after appointment lately and times just went over so fast!

So exciting :xmas5: I feel unorganised sometimes then look at what I have got and feel a lot better. Kids are mostly done, and that's what matters really. X

I know what you mean! Christmas is coming up quick!!

I am starting to feel unorganised too. I need pay day to come so I can try and finish off the present shopping and then I can concentrate on everything else :)

same here, I had a small panic about how disorganised I am then spent yesterday planning the run up to Christmas, presents for everyone etc. just waiting for the end of the week to book everything now and then have the first week in November off to go shopping :)

I was thinking the same thing! I don't know where this year has gone!

Main presents arrived today for the big 3 so feeling a bit better about that. I need to do some big present shops so I feel covered then just have some little bits to pick up and I'll relax. But I know it will all come together in the end. Dh is home the whole of December this year so lots can be done then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"